Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby shadoweon » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 am

What they wanted: Bunch of new pets from this month

They give : nothing

The message:?????

XD I gave them the reply of "wth?" and canceled.
ImageImage
My CS Pets
I can also be found on Wolvden & Eldemore! Want to add me? Just send a DM.
shadoweon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:13 am

shadoweon wrote:What they wanted: Bunch of new pets from this month

They give : nothing

The message:?????

XD I gave them the reply of "wth?" and canceled.

LOL XD
-

Mwhaha, I have three Malk fire horses, and I put them in my without pets group.... Let the fun begin... All the little newbies are gonna want them... X)
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Gorgon » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 am

fluffers149 wrote:Don't you just love it when someone sends you a trade for a pet you need/want and their message is somewhere along the lines of :"Feel free to edit" Then if you feel maybe it is a bit unfair, and you edit the trade and send it back…

Then they cancel saying it's not fair and they don't want to trade anymore. :x -_-"

Ouch. That would stink.

What I hate that isn't the other person's fault at all is when somebody says they have a pet you want, but you don't have anything they don't have. And if you do have something, it's still not of equal value. You know? It's not the other person's fault, but I guess this is the right thread to moan about it in… :lol:
Space Gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:14 am

I've gotten like three different people now asking for my red NEWBORNS says 'oh, I'm hoarding these/I really want these' etc.

Hoarding candy pups.... riiiight. They're not in my trades, they were in my incubator. I guess people see that I have more than two so the rest must be up for grabs! :roll:

Not only that but it's another of those 'pick what you want from my trades' -_- I'm really sure you have nothing I'll need.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:23 am

Omg, I am so angry. What started as a simple trade offer turned into this huge mess. I'm about to go mad.

Here is what happened.
I sent a trade offer with some pets asking it they by any chance would trade their eat me dog. They made an edit to the trade and said that that this was the only way they would trade it:
I obviously cancelled and told them that the trade was ridiculous.
They messaged me back and said that they could trade it to me just for the candy.
My response: "No thanks, I'm also searching for candy and need it. I've been saving for days now."
This is were they became angry. She/he said "forget you!!!!!!! iwas going to buy you the drink me and3headed dog but now ill just give them to _______"
My response: "No need to get angry about it... or rude.
It was nice of you to offer but I just need the candy too. Actually... I just spent it. Now I'm candy broke. lol"
Their response: "wanna bet imma look right now if u spent it"
They responded again before I could: "liar!!!!!!!!!!!! you have alot left!"
By now, I admit, I was losing patience and said "Oh yeah? I had a ton of it and I spent a lot too. Go look at my halloween pets. See how many I have? Obviously I spent a lot on those and even so, Its not your problem! Its my candy, they are my pets and if you don't like it, earn your own candy and stop complaining."
Their response: "im reporting you! because you have 2 accounts!!!!!!!"
Alright, at first, I thought maybe they thought this because one of my pet groups is labeled "Sadie's pets". This is because I share my account (though she rarely comes to the forums anymore) with another family member. So I asked curiously: "How do I have two accounts?"
This was their flippin response: you told me that in a message so i have proof!!!!! you said i get all this candy from both of my accounts!!!!! and BTW: if they cetch you your pets go the person that reported you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be my incase you a blonde."

OMG. What the heck? I've about lost it with this person. What do I do?
Apparently they've now reposted me to someone in hope of getting my pets out of it. Gosh... I never thought someone could be that.. well.... mean? If thats the right word.
I can get more screen shots of the messages if needed.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight_Shadow18450 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 am

Take screenshots of the entire conversation just in case. That would make me so angry.
Midnight_Shadow18450

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svaler » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:32 am

@Kat: That's not being mean, it's being conceited and idiotic. If I were you; I'd report the person. A mod looking at the two reports, one from you and one from the other trader, would probably know who had their wits about them.

Trading ALL items for pets.
Seriously. If I have an item, send a trade for it.
Svaler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawulf » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:38 am

I have to agree. Take screenshots and report them to a mod. Thats just plain rude.
Image Image
Dawulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danni.and.the.kiwi » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 am

My sister just accidentally accepted the worst trade! She's on the family laptop, and the scroll bar will randomly seize up, so she accidentally accepted...makes me mad.
An almost full set of september dogs for nothing,and the absolute n00b (who just joined today) continues to insult her by naming a pet after her and ignoring her messages to please trade the pets back. I'll be darned if this can't be resolved..It just kills me on the inside that so many people have no sense of decency.
danni.and.the.kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀ » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 am

danni.and.the.kiwi wrote:My sister just accidentally accepted the worst trade! She's on the family laptop, and the scroll bar will randomly seize up, so she accidentally accepted...makes me mad.
An almost full set of september dogs for nothing,and the absolute n00b (who just joined today) continues to insult her by naming a pet after her and ignoring her messages to please trade the pets back. I'll be darned if this can't be resolved..It just kills me on the inside that so many people have no sense of decency.

Report them.
мγ lovɘlıɘƨ ♥

ωolʇıɘ﹗ . мıитγ . иɒlɒ . яɒıи . иoɔтı . ɔγиαɘя
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

тнoυɢн ι do ɴoт υɴderѕтαɴd тнe мeαɴιɴɢ oғ love
ι do ɴoт мιɴd ιғ ι dιe тryιɴɢ
тooĸ yoυ ғor ɢrαɴтed wнeɴ yoυ lιғтed мe υp

ι'м αѕĸιɴɢ ғor yoυr нelp
ι αм ɢoιɴɢ тнroυɢн нell
αғrαιd ɴoтнιɴɢ cαɴ ѕαve мe
вυт тнe ѕoυɴd oғ yoυr voιce

yoυ cυт oυт αll тнe ɴoιѕe
αɴd ɴow ι cαɴ ѕee
мy ѕтαĸeѕ ѕo cleαrly ɴow
ι'd ĸιll ιғ ι coυld тαĸe yoυ вαcĸ
вυт нow? нow?

нow вy мαrooɴ 5

Attention! I'm sorry if I joined a RP and poofed, school is taking up all of time as I have around 5-6 hours of homework a night. I greatly apologize. I will still reply to PMs daily but other than that I doubt I will be active. I love you all.
ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me