The “How much is this pet worth?” Thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The “How much is this pet worth?” Thread!

Postby Unilluminate » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:16 am

Unilluminate wrote:not me posting this in the wrong thread at first- ;-;

anyways... if anyone is up to it, could you lemme know how much this group is worth atm?

would do it myself but math hurts my brain
matt - he/him - ⚣ ⚧

UMAs - OFF-OEKAKI - TRADES
Unilluminate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ObscuredThicket » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:57 am

Would this pet be worth a 2012 Halloween crescent moon? Sorry if my post doesn't fit on the thread!
Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image
ObscuredThicket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaal Hazak » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:17 am

UnhingedGoose wrote:
Would this pet be worth a 2012 Halloween crescent moon? Sorry if my post doesn't fit on the thread!

Not quite sure what pet you are talking about but if you mean this dog,

it would be unfair to it because your pet is an uncommon and this is a rare.
ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴘʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀꜱ
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
ImageImageImageImageImage
𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Imp · Tyty
he/him · they/them
choatic evil hoarder
nightwalker

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
you need help?
with values & trades?
PM me! ✖

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Vaal Hazak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ObscuredThicket » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:20 am

Godking's Heretic wrote:
UnhingedGoose wrote:

Not quite sure what pet you are talking about but if you mean this dog,

it would be unfair to it because your pet is an uncommon and this is a rare.

Oh, sorry!! I should have specified I meant the item- again, not sure if I should be posting that stuff in this thread but I couldn't find any "what is this pet worth in items" thread sdghjbgdhjdgh-
Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image
ObscuredThicket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trriiip » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:05 pm

How much is this Rare Feb 2009 pet worth?

Trriiip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:11 pm

light leopard worth?

and whats a td evil pps worth? would it just be worth the same as a rr?

Postby Magen » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:47 pm

Do we have a little list anywhere that values store pets compared to earlier rares (approximate)?
I know 'lists' have been changing a bit and the Guide to CS Rarities shares a little on the store pet rarity history, but I can't seem to find anything that values store pets compared to non-store pets. ^^ Thanks in advance for any help <3
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
⇐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⇒

ImageImage

Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neoncherry64 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:57 pm

Magen wrote:Do we have a little list anywhere that values store pets compared to earlier rares (approximate)?
I know 'lists' have been changing a bit and the Guide to CS Rarities shares a little on the store pet rarity history, but I can't seem to find anything that values store pets compared to non-store pets. ^^ Thanks in advance for any help <3

Here is the list that many people use, and the most current version demand-wise.

Store Pet Values
2021 = late '10 rare
2020 = mid-'10 rare
2019 = early '10 rare
2018 = late '09 rare
2017 = mid-'09 rare
2016 = early '09 rare
2015 = 2 2009 rares
Anything earlier, 2009-2014, may vary depending on the pet & user but the loose values for 2014 to 2011 may look like:
2014 = 2 '09 rares + 1 '10 rare
2013 = low advent [3-6 '09 rares]
2012 = mid-advent to high advent [7-10 '09 rares]
2011 = ~2-4 mid-advents

(Note: anything 2014 and earlier I would use the search function in the “successful OMGSR and VR trade thread” as well as this thread, as sometimes demand values for certain litters and certain outcomes change. Also, some PPS outcomes of some of the newer sets such as the pps Griffin, pps Cheetah, and most famously the PPS dragoncat do tend to get overpay than what it says here. The only exceptions to this chart I can think of are the dragon cat litter and the corgi litter. And of course the 2010 and older stores worths are all different based on demand
Neoncherry64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:22 pm

Neoncherry64 wrote:
Magen wrote:Do we have a little list anywhere that values store pets compared to earlier rares (approximate)?

Here is the list that many people use, and the most current version demand-wise.

Store Pet Values
2021 = late '10 rare
2020 = mid-'10 rare
2019 = early '10 rare
2018 = late '09 rare
2017 = mid-'09 rare
2016 = early '09 rare
2015 = 2 2009 rares
Anything earlier, 2009-2014, may vary depending on the pet & user but the loose values for 2014 to 2011 may look like:
2011 = ~2-4 mid-advents

(Note: anything 2014 and earlier I would use the search function in the “successful OMGSR and VR trade thread” as well as this thread, as sometimes demand values for certain litters and certain outcomes change. Also, some PPS outcomes of some of the newer sets such as the pps Griffin, pps Cheetah, and most famously the PPS dragoncat do tend to get overpay than what it says here. The only exceptions to this chart I can think of are the dragon cat litter and the corgi litter. And of course the 2010 and older stores worths are all different based on demand

a lot of 2013 store pets are worth mid advents, if not all. such as corgis, llamas, flying fairy rats, the dogs (pitbulls and whatever else is apart of the litter). some 2014 store pets such as the dragon litter I’ve traded off for an low advent but some people value them at an MA each,, excluding the pps dragon cat. it depends on who ya trade and yeah it’s best to check successful trade threads for values. store pets r always super sought after and I’m very tentative with mine

Postby Magen » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:23 pm

alt wrote:
Neoncherry64 wrote:

Store Pet Values
2021 = late '10 rare
2020 = mid-'10 rare
2019 = early '10 rare
2018 = late '09 rare
2017 = mid-'09 rare
2016 = early '09 rare
2015 = 2 2009 rares
2011 = ~2-4 mid-advents

a lot of 2013 store pets are worth mid advents, if not all. such as corgis, llamas, flying fairy rats, the dogs (pitbulls and whatever else is apart of the litter). some 2014 store pets such as the dragon litter I’ve traded off for an MA each, excluding the pps dragon cat. it depends on who ya trade and yeah it’s best to check successful trade threads for values. store pets r always super sought after and I’m very tentative with mine

This is super helpful, thank you so much to both of ya! ♥
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝

ImageImage

Magen

My pets
My items
My wishlist