Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby myth; » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:27 am

To anyone:
    Have you ever seen an omg so rare, adopted an omg so rare, or heard of an omg so rare being placed into the pound's adoption group?
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:08 am

myth + destiny wrote:To anyone:
    Have you ever seen an omg so rare, adopted an omg so rare, or heard of an omg so rare being placed into the pound's adoption group?

I've seen a UR Bee queued for a Pound opening once not too long ago, and vaguely recall a black UR cat some years back. Neither showed up for me, but I saw them in the Adoption group beforehand.
    And while not an omg so rare, I once had the UR Aussie on my page. I didn't get it, but it's the most valuable pet I've ever seen show up for me in the Pound so far.

ParaphiliaKitten wrote:Just curious! Where is the timezone based for chickensmoothie? Is it London? I've tried to look for it out of curiosity but never could find where it said it was based.

CS runs on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), so right now it's 3pm for our server.
    You can check what time it is for us here c:

~randomidiot~ wrote:To Anyone: Why does when I click on certain members names, it says they don't exist?

This happens when you try to go to the profile of a deactivated account^^
    Most commonly this means that the user had or requested their account to be deactivated (temporarily or permanently). Accounts can be re-activated, so it's not quite the same as being deleted.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonshadow3 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:18 am

How do you guys design new pets? I would love to know! Also, how do you decide what the new UR is? And can you decide on a pets rarity?
Imageio | Any Pronouns
Check out my partner in crime Anaarchism!
Moonshadow3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imnotapieceofcake » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:08 pm

To anybody: I'm new so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. So let's say I'm a member from 2010 and I have... a lot of 'listies?' and I want to quit. I hold a con,test for all of my pets to one person.. and give them to that person.. I've seen people at my school say that means both accounts get banned? I'm wondering if that's true because if it is I don't want to join any free pet giveaways! Thank you!
Imnotapieceofcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kara. » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:11 am

To anyone:
Is your interface (like the menu at the top of every page) modified with an added menu where the staff do.. their magic? If there is,
do you think you could post a screenshot of it?

hey there!

kara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unickorn » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:07 am

To anyone who can answer:
What exactally happens when you donate an item to the pound? Do you think there will be an item pound in the future?I hope there is going to be one because it would be cool.
click the nick
for a surprise <3

unickorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiritmoon1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:46 am

Can we suggest or ask for pet themes? Like.... sea bunnies?
Image Totoro Image

Link to Eldemore user:🔥
spiritmoon1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:58 am

Moonshadow3 wrote:How do you guys design new pets? I would love to know! Also, how do you decide what the new UR is? And can you decide on a pets rarity?

Pet design ideas come and go for me, sometimes I'll be stuck on trying to come up with something such as chicken litters. Last months chickens went through 2 concepts for litters before I was happy with a theme.

There's other times where I just find something I want to base it on, like donuts, or there's a design idea in mind that will end up keeping me up all night. The cats last month was an idea that I really couldn't get out of my head and almost kept me up. :'D
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:05 am

spiritmoon1 wrote:Can we suggest or ask for pet themes? Like.... sea bunnies?

You can post pet suggestions here, just be sure to follow the instructions on the first post ^^ There is also an item suggestion thread and 2nd/3rd gen suggestions thread. All are located in the help + suggestions board.

FijiWater wrote:To anyone who can answer:
What exactally happens when you donate an item to the pound? Do you think there will be an item pound in the future?I hope there is going to be one because it would be cool.

Its been suggested many times in the past, and there are plans to eventually have one.

Imnotapieceofcake wrote:To anybody: I'm new so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. So let's say I'm a member from 2010 and I have... a lot of 'listies?' and I want to quit. I hold a con,test for all of my pets to one person.. and give them to that person.. I've seen people at my school say that means both accounts get banned? I'm wondering if that's true because if it is I don't want to join any free pet giveaways! Thank you!

In that scenario the accounts wouldn't be banned. Accounts get banned for gifting everything to another account because those accounts are on the same IP, either the same person gifting themselves, or gifting a family member. Either way its considered cheating and an unfair advantage. Thats why you'll get a notice if you go to accept a trade with someone on the same IP. As long as its a true contest, and it follows all the board rules, neither account would be banned. (There may be some exceptions if something really sketchy is going on, but the mods investigate those thoroughly)
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:15 pm

to anyone,

what’s your all time favorite store pet(s)?
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me