What language do you want to learn?

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: What language do you want to learn?

Postby pokedude96 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:28 pm

I want to learn Italian right now. And then I think I will start with Portuguese cause why not. Adding 2 new languages is always good. Plus you can communicate with even more people more so if they dont know English well but know other languages.So yeah that is my goal when it comes to languages learning these 2 new ones.And after that no idea maybe I want to learn another one though I think knowing 5 languages is good enough at least for me and considering people here dont even speak English(most do especially the young ones but older ones not so much) a guy knowing 5 languages is pretty impressive.
pokedude96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 25ji. » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:57 am

i think ive always like, had a huge crave to know more languages, i currently speak english and turkish fluently but theres soo much i want to learn.. im half mongolian but my dad never taught us the language, and when i asked him about it he said it was useless to learn since not many people speak it but ,, i still want to lol . other than that i know bits and pieces of german, japanese, and french which i plan to learn more when im more free hgdndhg
living my worst life
25ji.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aveticus » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:00 am

I only know English, however I am very interested in learning Spanish, as I feel it would be quite useful. I am also very interested in German & French.
Hello!

I've never been real good at bios, so apologies if it is not concise.

I absolutely adore films of all sorts, dogs, video games, music, and technology.

I am autistic which may lead to troubles communicating, however I love chatting with people! Feel free to message me if you would like.

(he/they)
aveticus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leachface » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:08 am

I want to learn Greek, I've recently just started learning their Alphabet and learned a few words now too.

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tjebb » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:36 am

I'm working on learning french and japanese as of right now!

My Kalons
I no longer actively draw using Oekaki, but I'll try my best to use the forums and talk via dms and such!
Looking for art!

Image Image Image
Tjebb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:32 pm

I’m learning Japanese, currently know English and Spanish, though I’m forgetting more and more of it every day.

I'm going to be perfectly frank, I haven't got a clue as to what else to put down here. Instead, please enjoy this dress-up for the time being.
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me