Learn a language!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Learn a language!

Postby akbadainruins » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:34 am

i speak english and used to speak spanish but after not practicing it for ages (last time i spoke a full sentence was a year ago) im really out of touch. like....really out of touch. id love to learn it again ^^

Image...

...........................ulla
................zy/zys prns
............trade thread

akbadainruins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigewolf » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:37 am

bumpyyy. Thank you for all the replies so far!

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

I've been a member since 2012, and this is my favorite place to spend my free time away from being a college student.

I Play the tenor drums, and my goal is to be in the Blue Stars DCI group one day.

My goal on Chicken Smoothie is to complete the collection of every single pet. So I'd love any help. Thank you <3
paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigewolf » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:40 am

bump

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

I've been a member since 2012, and this is my favorite place to spend my free time away from being a college student.

I Play the tenor drums, and my goal is to be in the Blue Stars DCI group one day.

My goal on Chicken Smoothie is to complete the collection of every single pet. So I'd love any help. Thank you <3
paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:42 am

paigewolf wrote:bumpyyy. Thank you for all the replies so far!

I know it's great!

for me I can comprehend more then I can speak/write but I'm pretty decent in those aspects as well ^^
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akbadainruins » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:43 am

:Ginger: wrote:

I know it's great!

for me I can comprehend more then I can speak/write but I'm pretty decent in those aspects as well ^^

can relate, if you give me a paragraph of spanish and about 20 minutes to read it through properly i can still kinda comprehend it? not very wel, but the majority of words i can get and then logic the rest. my speaking and writing skills are about as advanced as a five year old though

Image...

............trade thread

akbadainruins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:45 am

sinistar wrote:
:Ginger: wrote:

I know it's great!

can relate, if you give me a paragraph of spanish and about 20 minutes to read it through properly i can still kinda comprehend it? not very wel, but the majority of words i can get and then logic the rest. my speaking and writing skills are about as advanced as a five year old though

Well since I live in Canada and it's mandatory to be able to speak at least a bit of french I've roughly been learning for 10+ years although it wasn't extremely hardcore ^^ but I've had a years break so that doesn't help I guess

I can comprehend the most and then writing is my next strong suit and I do love to read as well : )
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigewolf » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:49 am

Yay!!! It makes me so happy to see you all have a discussion on the topic of language. It's always been my favorite topic. Ive just never had the resources for it. Also for anyone learning Spanish, My friend from Spain who is Fluent in Spanish created lots of notes sheets for me to remember things so please DM me if you'd like them! (some are still being created)

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akbadainruins » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:52 am

paigewolf wrote:Yay!!! It makes me so happy to see you all have a discussion on the topic of language. It's always been my favorite topic. Ive just never had the resources for it. Also for anyone learning Spanish, My friend from Spain who is Fluent in Spanish created lots of notes sheets for me to remember things so please DM me if you'd like them! (some are still being created)

ive always enjoyed the prospect of learning another language because it expands the types of people you can talk to since not everyone speaks english. i love to think about holding conversations and being proud that i can at least write a comprehensible sentence lol

Image...

............trade thread

akbadainruins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:56 am

sinistar wrote:
paigewolf wrote:Yay!!! It makes me so happy to see you all have a discussion on the topic of language. It's always been my favorite topic. Ive just never had the resources for it. Also for anyone learning Spanish, My friend from Spain who is Fluent in Spanish created lots of notes sheets for me to remember things so please DM me if you'd like them! (some are still being created)

ive always enjoyed the prospect of learning another language because it expands the types of people you can talk to since not everyone speaks english. i love to think about holding conversations and being proud that i can at least write a comprehensible sentence lol

I can totally agree to this! language is an amazing thing.
I find talking about this subject is absolutely interesting!
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigewolf » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:05 am

Bump!

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me