New Zealand

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: New Zealand

Postby Beedybear » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:28 am

Kia Ora!!!

I am from South Auckland, New Zealand :D :D :D :D I love New Zealand for it's beautiful scenery and fresh, clean environment. I live near the farm areas and I love seeing all the animals on my drives through my town.

Fun Fact: New Zealand has three official languages. They are English, Maori and New Zealand Sign Language.

GO NEW ZEALAND!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image Image Image Image
Beedybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summit » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:37 am

I usually don't see a lot of things from New Zealand, so I got excited when I saw this :D I'm not from New Zealand, but most of my mother's side of the family is, and I have visited once when I was younger. I remember we were driving on a country road, and it was entirely blocked by a huge herd of sheep. And something that us Americans find weird is that Christmas is celebrated during the summer in NZ and Aus. :shock:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
summit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beedybear » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:48 am

kimdianajones wrote:I usually don't see a lot of things from New Zealand, so I got excited when I saw this :D I'm not from New Zealand, but most of my mother's side of the family is, and I have visited once when I was younger. I remember we were driving on a country road, and it was entirely blocked by a huge herd of sheep. And something that us Americans find weird is that Christmas is celebrated during the summer in NZ and Aus. :shock:

Hahaha... there are 27 million sheep in New Zealand so it's quite common for the road to be blocked by sheep or cattle :lol: :lol: Even though it is summer for Christmas in New Zealand, this year it rained :( :( :( I've always wanted to go to America for Christmas because I really want a white Christmas, it sounds cool..... Did it snow at Christmas where you lived?
Beedybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summit » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:58 am

Sadly, no. :( It doesn't usually snow very much where I live in PNW unless in the mountains, but it rains A LOT. One time the water flooded over the sidewalks and up the driveway. :lol:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
summit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beedybear » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:25 pm

Wow!!!! We don't get THAT much rain....

Just because I'm bored, here are some "fun" facts about New Zealand:

1: The capital city is Wellington
2: New Zealand was the first country to give women the vote
3: New Zealand has a population of 4.5 million
4: The first person to climb to the top of Mount Everest was a New Zealander (Sir Edmund Hillary)
5: New Zealand has no snakes
6: We drive on the left side of the road
7: Sadly there are more vending machines in Japan than there are people in New Zealand. Japan has 5.52 million vending machines, we only have 4.5 million people.
8: More people die every year in New Zealand from playing lawn bowls than scuba diving

I'll probably post some more when I think of some more
Beedybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:14 pm

...all in all, NZ's da bomb XD
Or
kapai

did I spell that right XD

I know quite a few Maori words but it's a lot harder to spell them :lol:

Muzz! Hi!
xxxxxxxxxxPics and poem are
mine :.) Clicky!xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxImage
Imagexxxxxxxxxx
X
xxxxxAutumn, when leaves fall from the trees in blazing infernos of red and orange; when the wind grasps your hair and dances away with it over the hills. The days when tending livestock turns into hunts for feijoas and walnuts; when warm sunlight gives way to cosy fires and soft blankets, hot chocolate singeing your fingers while crisp winds carol outdoors.xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxAutumn. The season of cold and warm, light and dark.
X
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beedybear » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:52 pm

Woah, haven't been on this page in a while. But New Zealands weather isn't looking too great at the moment. Now I remember why it's nicknamed "Four seasons in one day". So frustrating!!!
Beedybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinytin » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:57 pm

hey!
im tinytin, or sometimes known as bolt31022 or tinythattin,
i just wanna say that new Zealand is the best :D
hi. im tinytin.
im emo, weird, a furry, and have a giant dog plush that i use as a pillow. i have been emo for three years and live off the kingsman movies. i stan memes, bvb, msi, top, fob, mcr, panic!, and caravan palace. i hate cadbury 'dream' chocolate with a burning passion and i love cherry ripe and flake. my ao3 my wattpad
good gay to you.

flux capacitor,

fluxing.

emo | furry | memer | dead inside| kingsman| msi |mcr | waterparks | bvb |top | fob | p!atd | caravan palace | fite me irl| steven universe | pitch perfect | heathers | hamilton

hey its my birthday today
tinytin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beedybear » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 pm

tinytin wrote:hey!

I can second that opinion :lol:
Beedybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Beedybear wrote:
tinytin wrote:hey!
I can second that opinion :lol:
And I can third it! Never mind the fact that I've never actually been anywhere else XD But East or West, home is best c:
xxxxxxxxxxPics and poem are
mine :.) Clicky!xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxImage
Imagexxxxxxxxxx
X
xxxxxAutumn, when leaves fall from the trees in blazing infernos of red and orange; when the wind grasps your hair and dances away with it over the hills. The days when tending livestock turns into hunts for feijoas and walnuts; when warm sunlight gives way to cosy fires and soft blankets, hot chocolate singeing your fingers while crisp winds carol outdoors.xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxAutumn. The season of cold and warm, light and dark.
X
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me