....Americans? :3

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: ....Americans? :3

Postby Bluetails202 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello there! I'm Blue and it's very nice to meet you! I live in Arizona, and it's REALLY hot here!
I enjoy videogames as well, though I don't play them too often, I try to get time in to play.
I don't get scared easily for some reason, so I enjoy horror stories.
I love animals, which is how I found this site.
Pokemon is one of my favorite games!

I am interested in different countries since they seem rather interesting, and I would love to chat at some point!

(I would also love to congratulate you on learning another language! That must have been hard, so great job! ^w^)
Bluetails202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krisarts » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:18 am

Hallo Kevinne!
(Did I get that right or embarrass myself? *blushes)

Right now I am in between two states, New Jersey and New York. My boyfriend has family out in California and we might visit within the year, assuming our move to the city goes well. Some things about me:

I do love video games. Our roommate is currently the one playing Call of Duty BO 2 on the Xbox, but when I go online I will play anything from Minecraft to Halo.

My top five video games: Halo, Magic the Gathering, Hearthstone, Minecraft, Borderlands

I enjoy E-Sports. I also enjoy card games

I still play Pokemon and have restarted my Sapphire game. All friend codes welcome :D

I love learning about other cultures and learning new languages. I'm learning French and Spanish right now and my next language to learn is German :) (There are a lot of native German and French speakers in the city.)

I'm also an animal lover, my favorite animal being the horse. I'm lucky because I live near what I call the "big three" states for horse people: New York, Florida, California - these three states host the HITS or horses in the sun show among other things. Being in NJ at the moment, I'm close to the NJ Equestrian Center where the Olympic team trains.

I love forum role play although I tend to join forums that have their own role play plot set up. For example, an old role play forum I used to belong to was Celestial Valley, a dark/light/neutral wild horse role play forum. I feel too confined in a forum sub-board.

I draw and have a few characters of my own. Horses: Bastogne, Catch A Fire, Darkened Fire, Daret (all horses), Jayson M. (human witch currently role playing), and a few unmentionable characters because they're a part of a comic I'm writing :)
krisarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thirteen889184 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:01 pm

I'm from Wyoming :D I'm not really sure what to say but i'll just keep it simple. I own a dog, and my hobbies include playing instruments and drawing. The weather in Wyoming is very weird, it can snow a ton one day and it will be all gone the next. I've always wanted to visit Germany, but unfortunately I think it will be a while if I ever end up visiting :D I'd love to know if you have suggestions for places to visit, however. I am only fluent in English right now, but feel free to message me whenever anyway :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
/female-catholic-prolife-conservative/
/artist-musician-aspiring paleontologist/
thirteen889184

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Joe » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:51 am

Hey! I'm from North Carolina, verrry far from California and Nevada, but I've been to Nevada and Arizona and they are my favorite states. :) I've always wanted to go to California and everyone thinks that's where I'm from.
I have my septum pierced and might get a few more piercings.
I have family in Germany. :) My dad's brother and his family live there. I wish I knew where. All I know is they have a giant house with like 7 kitchens. I've been trying to visit Germany for almost 12 years and it has never worked out! I don't have much money. Haha.
I grew up in a very rural part of North Carolina where I played in the woods and built things and explored! I had a good childhood here. But now I live in a city about 45 minutes from where I grew up and I love video games and science fiction/fantasy books and movies. :)
Wet Joe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:48 am

hi!

im from iowa, we're a small state that no one really knows about because they don't care.
but because we are smaller, that means the people here are generally a lot nicer than other states. this is one of the kindest places you can visit.

we produce the most corn, and soybean crop in America.

the great thing about where I live is, we never have tornado's, hurricaines, earthquakes, or nuclear missles that want to attack.

everyone just leaves us alone and that makes us happy
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafyisbeefy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Hello there!
I'm from DC, the nation's capital. We are probably one of the most diverse cities in DC. We are open to everybody, no matter what race, gender, or sexuality!
We have tons of stuff for you to do and see here, such as visiting the National Mall, which has tons of famous museums, the Pentagon, the Washington Monument and soo much more!
There is a lot of small businesses here, each specializing in unique activities and services.
My favourite place is this small comic book shop located above a subway in Northeast. It's just plain cozy and it has all of my favourite comic books: The Walking Dead, Scott Pilgrim, Lumberjanes and Miss Marvel.
I also participate in this cosplay group called DCstuck. Every now and then we'll meet and do cosplay for this webcomic called Homestuck!
Most importantly, America's president lives here in the White House. I've met the first lady Michelle Obama when she came to my school.
Anyway, I hope that was somewhat informative; maybe someday you'll be able to visit it yourself!
leafyisbeefy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenwish » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:49 am

Hello!
I come from New York. I love the state of Maine because some family lives up there and I adore swimming and the ocean.
Sometimes, I get lonely in my "neighborhood" where I live. "Neighborhood" in my case is about 9 houses on a dead end road in front of a river.
I dont have any siblings, and none of my friends are close to where I live. My bus driver for school is a total letdown and if someone's crying he doesnt even care. Anyways, i can be positive if I want to, or negative. i'd say I have good control over my feelings. I consider myself a beginner artist though Oekaki doesnt work.
I love nutella, concord grapes and Filet Mignon steak! New York is quite peaceful with all the mountains, rivers, valleys, and bustling modern streets!
I also love scented vanilla erasers :)
Ravenwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Hhhaaaiiii! I'm not gonna share much, but I'm going to correct the grammar mistakes in underlined. I'm American, in fact, I have Native American blood.

Katniss Everdeen wrote:Hello Guys!

First of all...
...sorry for my baaaad english, maybe your head meets wall :D...
but yeah..
Good here, but try 'maybe it'll make you want to bang your head against a wall'. Longer, but gets the point across.

I am looking for some Americans.. who can talk about where they are living, what are they doing and all that stuff...
The United States is really "important" for me cuz some of my Family live there.
I was there too..only for some weeks but ...it was really impressive :).. I reccommend saying 'only for a few weeks' and omitting the 'too' and replacing it with 'once'
I wanan got there again, i was in San Fransisco, Cincinnati and Los Angeles... i was young. But i spend all the good time there. Maybe YOU can help me to get alot Memories back. There seems to be a few typos. Anyway, ''But I had a good time there" would be better.
I also dreamed about it to know some nice People from there also a nice guy...*blushes* haha :) Nothing too much here,

Something that you should know about me:
I loooove Nevada and Califonia !
I like to play Videogames and
I looove Animals ^-^
I enjoy Veg' food :)
I own some Pets...
I love Cars and Motorsport..
I have Piercings
I am from germany
I like Survival and Zombies
I like to Play with Soft-Air and Paintball.. :o
I support Animalrights
I love to Draw and i have some Own Characters

Now its your turn!
Tell me something about you and your life!

Greetings Kevinne

O.K. Overall, your English is pretty good!

Born in California, raised there for the first two years of my life. I went back about 2 years ago, got sick haha
..I'm bad at describing things
I'll stop now
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crystal7001 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:31 am

Hello! I'm from California and I love it here! There are a lot of things to do here. I also used to live in New York. I adore all pets (except for spiders), and I'm one of those peoples who sit in front of a computer all day long. I love collecting things and playing games like this. I love to be very artistic, but I'm not that good. I also like to play cards. :)
Crystal7001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby insomnimaniacal » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:42 am

Hallo!
    I'm from Northern California (we have to specify because if we don't even other Americans think of California as basically one big Los Angeles, haha) I live about an hour or two (depending on traffic, which is awful here) away from San Francisco. SF is pretty much my favorite place here, I love the fog and all the museums! When you visited did you see the Haight-Ashbury? They have some of the coolest shops there!
    I love it here, I'm in the Wine Country part of Cali so pretty much everywhere you turn there's a gorgeous vineyard. The only bit I don't like about living here is the weather! I've only seen snow when I've traveled out of state, and I can't even remember the last time we got a decent rain! (by decent I mean enough to even need an umbrella, or at least lasts longer than five minutes) Everyone here is really liberal, it's mostly hipsters, hippies, artists, and generally quirky people. I have family in the south (Georgia, specifically) and it's a huge culture shock just to travel from one side of the U.S. to the other.

I think Germany is awesome! (Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch) I really hope to visit someday, it's gorgeous there! If you get the chance to come back to the U.S, there's some really lovely spots up north in California I'd recommend visiting. The National Parks here are great, and if you like the coast both Bodega Bay and Point Reyes are breathtaking.
insomnimaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me