あなたは日本語を話します? その後、ここで話す!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: あなたは日本語を話します? その後、ここで話す!

Postby Catten » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:46 pm

こんにちは!!!
私がは えいが です(?)。
私は 日本語 お 勉強します。
私は日本語を少しだけ話します。 ;_;
❀ she/her ❀ pan ❀ AUS ❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
hi! my name is catherine!
i like to collect bunnies & birds
i play video games; mostly
league of legends, animal crossing,
pokemon and monster hunter -
feel free to message me about
them! :3
Catten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:06 pm

コンニチは!私はレイア です。日本語がちょと話せますよ-------(╹◡╹)♡
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmonaut » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:28 am

こんいちわ!
僕はノリです。日本語を一年勉強しました。だけど、それは三年前!また日本語をべんきょうほしがります。はじめましてよろしくおねがいします!

僕の日本語はひどいですよ。。。ごめんなさい。
Cosmonaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:51 pm

こんにちわ!
わたし なまえ わ Shannon です.
私は 日本語が ちょっと わかります. たすけて おねがい..!

i know i probably messed this up a bit xD i meant to say
"hello!
my name is Shannon.
I know little Japanese. Please help me..!"
i'm basically just asking for tips for when it comes to learning the language.... i'm not really sure how i should go about doing it^^;
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmonaut » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:41 pm

TerraByte wrote:こんにちわ!
わたし なまえ わ Shannon です.
私は 日本語が ちょっと わかります. たすけて おねがい..!

i know i probably messed this up a bit xD i meant to say
"hello!
my name is Shannon.
I know little Japanese. Please help me..!"
i'm basically just asking for tips for when it comes to learning the language.... i'm not really sure how i should go about doing it^^;

はじめまして、シャノンさん!

Japanese is a pretty easy language, I'd say one of the most important things is learning to read without using ロマジ. Just don't even acknowledge that ロマジ exists. It only makes it more difficult to learn to read and write. (ロマジ is the Japanese words written out with the Roman alphabet-- the alphabet you're probably more used to.) Another thing that's important is keeping track of grammar. The grammar in Japanese is very different from English, so having a good understanding of that will make learning Japanese very easy. If you're translating sentences, pay attention to where each word is and the little subject/object/etc indicators (は、を、に、へ、が、etc.)

I'm not completely understanding your question, so if you're also looking for Japanese-learning resources, I can recommend duolingo and memrise. They are free games that teach language, and offer Japanese courses. I also recommend watching children's shows in Japanese with no subtitles. Generally they speak slower so it can help a lot! I've heard that italki is a good website to use, but I have not tried it myself. It's a website that you have to pay to use, but you get lessons from actual teachers in the language of your choice in the form of video calls.

Best of luck to you in your Japanese studies! 頑張って!!!
Cosmonaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Cosmonaut wrote:はじめまして、シャノンさん!

Japanese is a pretty easy language, I'd say one of the most important things is learning to read without using ロマジ. Just don't even acknowledge that ロマジ exists. It only makes it more difficult to learn to read and write. (ロマジ is the Japanese words written out with the Roman alphabet-- the alphabet you're probably more used to.) Another thing that's important is keeping track of grammar. The grammar in Japanese is very different from English, so having a good understanding of that will make learning Japanese very easy. If you're translating sentences, pay attention to where each word is and the little subject/object/etc indicators (は、を、に、へ、が、etc.)

I'm not completely understanding your question, so if you're also looking for Japanese-learning resources, I can recommend duolingo and memrise. They are free games that teach language, and offer Japanese courses. I also recommend watching children's shows in Japanese with no subtitles. Generally they speak slower so it can help a lot! I've heard that italki is a good website to use, but I have not tried it myself. It's a website that you have to pay to use, but you get lessons from actual teachers in the language of your choice in the form of video calls.

ありがと ございます!♡

thank you for those tips..! they exactly what i needed ^w^ (yes; i'm more familiar with the roman alphabet^^;) and is it easier to learn the grammar or the alphabet first..?

and my question was mainly asking what would be a good way to start learning japanese^^ i have a few prograns, including memrise, so i don't think it'd be that hard to figure it out on my own if need be^^ (owo i never knew there were so many good free things to help educate someone..!)
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmonaut » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:18 pm

TerraByte wrote:
Cosmonaut wrote:はじめまして、シャノンさん!

ありがと ございます!♡

thank you for those tips..! they exactly what i needed ^w^ (yes; i'm more familiar with the roman alphabet^^;) and is it easier to learn the grammar or the alphabet first..?

and my question was mainly asking what would be a good way to start learning japanese^^ i have a few prograns, including memrise, so i don't think it'd be that hard to figure it out on my own if need be^^ (owo i never knew there were so many good free things to help educate someone..!)

I'm glad it is useful to you! In my opinion, I think it'd be easier to learn some basics of grammar (where verbs go and how to conjugate them in present and past and in the negative) and the alphabet first. Because of how the subject/object/etc indicators work, it is useful to know how to read them. For instance, は goes at the end of the subject in a sentence. For example, これはペンです。 (This is a pen). In this sentence これ (this) is the subject, because は is at the end of it. Then, there's the word ペン (pen) and after that, です (is). However, even though the subject indicator is written as は、it is pronounced like わ。This is pretty confusing at first, but in my opinion it's easier to understand this after learning to read the basic characters. If you think it'd be easier for you to learn the grammar before learning to read, then it might be better for you that way, no one learns the same way ^^

And all right!! I understand. And yes, the internet is very useful for sharing information~

Some other things you can try to get started:
-Going on the Japanese side of Youtube. It's very overwhelming at first but once you've learned some words, it helps get the language "in your ear" by listening to it a lot! You can also replace this with watching Japanese TV shows, movies, cartoons, etc. but I've found it's more difficult to find those without subtitles.
-Keeping a journal and writing in Japanese. Although it sounds difficult to write a lot in Japanese, it's proven very helpful to me to write out things, and whenever I have to use a word I don't know, I jot it down. You can put these new words on flashcards if you have trouble remembering them, and it teaches you loads! It can also teach you a lot about grammar, if you have to look up the rules it's likely you'll remember them in the future. Honestly, this method has taught me more than any learning game or programme.
-Practice speaking out loud! Another bit of a personal thing, but it has really helped me when playing duolingo/memrise or other learning programmes to repeat the phrase or words I'm learning out loud. It helps with pronunciation, so that you don't fumble over the foreign words too much.
-Keep in mind that the key to becoming fluent is being able to think in the language. Try to learn not the direct translation of words, but what they mean (i.e. if you have flashcards, draw pictures on one side and have the Japanese word on the other). That's a bit confusing to explain, but hopefully it's understandable!

I hope this helps! ^^ 勉強しろ!!!
Cosmonaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Cosmonaut wrote:I'm glad it is useful to you! In my opinion, I think it'd be easier to learn some basics of grammar (where verbs go and how to conjugate them in present and past and in the negative) and the alphabet first. Because of how the subject/object/etc indicators work, it is useful to know how to read them. For instance, は goes at the end of the subject in a sentence. For example, これはペンです。 (This is a pen). In this sentence これ (this) is the subject, because は is at the end of it. Then, there's the word ペン (pen) and after that, です (is). However, even though the subject indicator is written as は、it is pronounced like わ。This is pretty confusing at first, but in my opinion it's easier to understand this after learning to read the basic characters. If you think it'd be easier for you to learn the grammar before learning to read, then it might be better for you that way, no one learns the same way ^^

And all right!! I understand. And yes, the internet is very useful for sharing information~

Some other things you can try to get started:
-Going on the Japanese side of Youtube. It's very overwhelming at first but once you've learned some words, it helps get the language "in your ear" by listening to it a lot! You can also replace this with watching Japanese TV shows, movies, cartoons, etc. but I've found it's more difficult to find those without subtitles.
-Keeping a journal and writing in Japanese. Although it sounds difficult to write a lot in Japanese, it's proven very helpful to me to write out things, and whenever I have to use a word I don't know, I jot it down. You can put these new words on flashcards if you have trouble remembering them, and it teaches you loads! It can also teach you a lot about grammar, if you have to look up the rules it's likely you'll remember them in the future. Honestly, this method has taught me more than any learning game or programme.
-Practice speaking out loud! Another bit of a personal thing, but it has really helped me when playing duolingo/memrise or other learning programmes to repeat the phrase or words I'm learning out loud. It helps with pronunciation, so that you don't fumble over the foreign words too much.
-Keep in mind that the key to becoming fluent is being able to think in the language. Try to learn not the direct translation of words, but what they mean (i.e. if you have flashcards, draw pictures on one side and have the Japanese word on the other). That's a bit confusing to explain, but hopefully it's understandable!

I hope this helps! ^^ 勉強しろ!!!

ahh, you seem to know all the answers to my questions..! >w< i recently just bought flashcards anyeay lol, so that should be of service to me xD and with the writing pictures method; i have Rosetta Stone for japanese, and it basically does just that; however the sentences are more for people who have a wider basic understanding of japanese than i do, so using it doesn't help he as much x'D oh, and when i speak out loud, i get a bit anxious, as my entire family can hear me... ^-^; i should probably still do it regardless, though haha~ and do duolinguo/memrise go into detail of the grammar and such when i get to it, or is there something else i can stiudy from? QwQ thank you again, you've been a huge help ♡
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solomon the Prophet » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Solomon the Prophet wrote:私を助けてください。 私は日本語を学んでいます。
これらのキャラクターの翻訳は見つかりません。
あなたが単語を入力してそれを投稿することができればそれはすばらしいことになります。 Googleがそこから助けてくれる。
どうもありがとうございます。
Old to CS, but new to RPing again.
I've come back from a quit so I ask for patience
and constructive criticism.

My First Bell Kitty Ever, gift from Blaze_TheCat.
My kitty's name is Blaze.
Click me?
Solomon the Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little sunshine » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 am