Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby byte » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:14 pm

Username: Yooshy
Country/Location: USA, (CST)

Which languages do you speak: English

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who's easy and fun to talk to. I usually have a lot on my mind and I like someone who can hold a conversation for a while. I'd like to get to know and understand you!

Why do you want a pen pal: I'm kinda lonely atm. I like talking and I love getting to meet new people!

Anything interesting about yourself: I'm a writer and have lots of stuff you can read, I have 3 cats and a dog, I like making journals, I love classic rock and most music, actually. I'm an artist. I'm always interested in hearing what you have to say! I love new stories. (I love porter robinson, glass animals, M83, simon & garfunkel, the beatles, nirvana, etc.)

(P.S. I can PM over discord if that would be best! My CS inbox is almost consistently full)!
Harlow | they/them
- artist + writer
byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eli sunday » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:05 pm

Username: Nixaliour.

Which languages do you speak: English and a pinch of Spanish

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who has the same interests as me and is ok with a long conversation! also me being able to share art i’m proud of is a big plus!

Why do you want a pen pal: Most of my friends are busy during the time i’m bored/have nothing to do so i’d like someone to fill those spots! Of course i would continue to talk when they would come online!

Anything interesting about yourself: (i don’t consider myself very interesting but here’s some lil things about me)

- I love true crime! it’s super interesting but i know it puts people off so you don’t have to enjoy it!
- I love to draw! humans are definitely my specialty and i’m quite happy with my style recently
- I’m hoping to be a chef when i’m older and love to cook
- I love makeup as well and currently own quite a bit of it
- Horror movies are my favorite! Thrillers as well, comedy’s are a close 3rd but i’m not too into rom-coms or anything of the sort
- I like photography and use a polaroid camera
- I love writing, i’m currently in the works of making a book!

i would prefer to message on discord as i am more active on there but i am definitely willing to talk on here too!
eli sunday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aziraphale » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:49 am

Username: Aziraphale
    Country/Location: Germany
    Which languages do you speak: English, German
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who shares similar interests and is interested in forming a friendship. I'm looking for someone who is at least 16+ and doesn't mind that I sometimes need a little longer to respond (talking about days here). I can be quite busy in real life. You should be lgbtq+ friendly.
    Why do you want a pen pal: I just want someone to talk to and meeting new people is always interesting.
    Anything interesting about yourself:
    • I'm an adult and in college, currently studying computer science.
    • I'm in many fandoms, the most important ones are listed on my profile. Marvel, Star Trek, Good Omens, Tolkien, GoT, Harry Potter, SNK, BNHA...
    • I'm relatively new to anime and mangas, I'm always happy for some recommendations. <:
    • I own a dog and I really love snakes and penguins
    • I'm really interested in astronomy and space in general
    • I enjoy reading and role-playing but also love to play a video game once in a while. DBH, Assassin's Creed, Animal Crossing, Dragon Age...
    • I love fantasy and sci-fi, but I'm not a fan of romance.
    • I'm very interested in languages and both Celtic and Norse Mythology
    • I love memes
    • I really don't like talking about politics, sports or religion

Aziraphale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs are pawsome » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:52 am

Username: dogs are pawsome
Country/Location: Canada
Which languages do you speak: English, alittle French
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who is willing to talk to be and be able to keep a conversation, and that have similar interests
Why do you want a pen pal: I want a pen pal because I want another friend to talk to, I find it fascinating learning about there language or there country
Anything interesting about yourself: I’m a volleyball player, I’m a runner, I’m 5 foot 11 inches (over average height for my age), I love writing and doing art, I love photography, I love clothes shopping and sports!
dogs are pawsome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:02 am

Username: Peroxis
Country/Location: Canada
Which languages do you speak: I use/can use a translator so I can speak with you in any of the following languages ^^ Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian (Bokmål), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, West Frisian, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, and Zulu
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
- someone who has or has had scaly pets (fish + reptiles and maybe amphibians)
- maybe someone with anxiety, depression, or maybe synesthesia?? Sounds weird but they might be relatable because I have 2 of those things and think I have a 3rd. Not a mandatory thing but it’d be cool
- Preferrably a dog lover or owner, but not a firm ‘requirement’
- MUST be LGBTQ+ or be accepting of the LGBTQ+
Why do you want a pen pal: I’m always so bored and sad (part of why I think I have depression) so I need someone to help me stay entertained (yes, PMing people is entertaining for me; I’m that desperate for fun), and I kind of want to know someone on here better because I like having some people on CS that I know a little bit
- I’m a dog lover + owner
- uhh I have a gecko and some fish
- I’m nonbinary
- I like dark books
- I write books but I have no clue how to publish them so I’ve never published them
- matter of fact, I AM the grammar police, thank you very much
- gifted in science
- I’m a pagan
- I like the shows House M.D. and The Big Bang Theory
- I’m into veterinary and medical stuff
- I have synesthesia, anxiety, possible depression, and aglophobia
- I’m bi
- I am an artist
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CalicoWolf » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:57 pm

Username: CalicoWolf

Country/Non-specific location: Florida, USA

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone to chat with. Of course it would be nice to have something in common, but if we don't maybe we can learn about each other and still get along.

Why do you want a pen pal: Just to get to know people. Also I use to have penpal (like snail mail types) and I miss it.

I'm a full-time Mommy to a toddler girl and adult son. I work security, substitute teacher and pet care and do a lot of paper arts and crafts.
Um, I'm a mid adult who still acts like a kid sometimes.
I love Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, Once upon a Time, Sleepy Hollow and Gotham, and much more, just can't think at the moment.
I love to read, write, cook, scrapbook and sleep. Also love pet adoptable sites.
I love country and all types of rock music, I also like Katy Perry.
I love all animals, my favorites being wolves, hedgehogs and penguins.
My favorite mythical creatures are Werewolves, Dragons and Unicorns!
I'm a huge LGBT+ Supporter, I even run a group on facebook. My partner is Transgender.

I' kinda suck at filling out these kind of forms, i'm an open book on just about ANYTHING and if you do ask a question that I dont want to answer, I'm not rude about telling you I would prefer not to answer. If you are interested in being a penpal, just drop me a message.
May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
and may Loki give you laughter as you go.
Discord name: RainbowWolf#4227
Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon, and the truth Gautama Buddha.

Annual LOLO Player - Everyone Gets Something.

Treats - Wishlist and Tricks - Non-wishlist
Avi was made by Compumon.
ImageImage
CalicoWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:23 pm

Username: Mrs.Geektastic
Country/Location: United States
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I would love to have someone to talk to. I love talking to new people, I’m a pretty sociable person.
Why do you want a pen pal: I want a pen pal because this is one of the things I used to do when I was younger and I miss this.
Anything interesting about yourself: Hey, I’m Geek. I’m a mom of two precious girls who are always constantly keeping me on the move. They are my world and have their moments XD but don’t we All? I love to read, and draw. I sometimes even play video games when I have the time. I hope to have a pen pal and I hope to chat with someone soon. Have a fabulous day and or night wherever you may be.

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 100 people.
I have received 24 gifts.
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.[/b
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILoveYou3000 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:33 pm

Username:SanitysFall

Country/Location:New Jersey, USA
Which languages do you speak:English and German

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:I am looking for a pen pal who can speak English and German, who likes Sally Face, and who loves animals, basically someone I can be weird with.

Why do you want a pen pal:I want a pen pal because I used to do pen pals but recently stopped and wanna get into it again and meet someone new.

Anything interesting about yourself:I love to write and I'm a meme addict.
I am gone but you can find me on DapperVolk!

ILoveYou3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haezel » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:17 pm

-
Last edited by haezel on Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haezel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvyL6 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:43 am

Username: IvyL6

Country/Location: Japan at the moment but I'll probably be returning to China soon. (I'm from China and grew up there)

Which languages do you speak: Chinese, English (I think I do speak english fluently?), a tiny bit of French (forgot tons of it), Japanes (a little bit, still learning)

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Any! I would love it if they can help me with Japanese or french but definitely not required. Also someone who will speak too me if I have offended them for some reason. Someone who doesn't mind that I might forget about stuff, take some time to respond, and that I'm very awkward. Oh and i'm try to do some digital art right now so if someone can help me a bit with it that would be appreciated very much!

Why do you want a pen pal: I would love to talk to people and make new friends!

- I like RPing
- I like to draw (but not good at it)
- I'm really interested in biology
- I play volleyball
- I do ice skating
- I would love to own a dog or maybe a cat
- I have had a lizard
- Not interesting but I am VERY awkward so I don't know how to respond sometimes.
- I'm also on FR and lioden

>Ivy
>She/They
>English/Chinese okay!
>Feel free to pm me, I don't bite
IvyL6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups