Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby realkitty56 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:31 am

Username: realkitty56

Country/location: Usa/Oklahoma

Which languages do you speak: English + very little spanish

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone to talk to, i have a fear of being forgotten/never being remembered, and perferably someone who is interested in gaming or art

Why do you want a pen pal: often lonely, i get nervous unless i talk to at least someone.

Anything interesting about yourself:

-Active gamer (Minecraft, animal jam, nekodancer, this game, Pokeheroes and FR)
-Loves all and any animals
-Likes everything, so can talk about multiple topics easily
-Has a strong humor for puns and gifs with captions, not hard to make me laugh
-Favorite things: games, animation memes, funny cat pictures with captions
-Will answer fast to pms
- Can make custom art/Pixel stamps/sigs for Any bribe (FR or on CS)
-Often thinks that has a british accent because of ancestory being that i'm Partly british.

(Only wanting 1 or 2 pen pals so i can keep up with both)
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:32 am

I NEED ONE
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:01 pm

username: ➳ palla
    country/location: ohio, united states
    which languages do you speak: english, currently learning korean

what kind of pen pal are you looking for:
    I'd love to meet someone who has shared interests with me, and possibly someone who could help me improve my korean ( I'm having some problems with pronunciation, double vowels, and vocabulary in particular ). it would also be great to meet someone outgoing who can keep conversations active over time since I have trouble starting conversations on my own TTvTT please keep in mind that I'm not straight so I'd only like to talk to lgbtqa+-supportive people !!!

why do you want a pen pal:
    I'd love to make some friends here on cs and discord !! most of my friend group has quit both so I'd like to find a reason to stick around and stay active here. I'd also love to make friends who talk to me pretty regularly since I tend to get bored staying home all day by myself <:

anything interesting about yourself:
    I'm a high school grad who is currently undergoing physical therapy for a chronic illness. I'm obsessed with science, particularly genetics, zoology, biology, and botany, as well as history !! I also really love art, especially making traditional oil and watercolor paintings. I wish I was more physically fit so I could learn dance choreos to k-pop songs as well. I love nature a lot and really enjoy keeping houseplants to bring the outdoors in when I'm too anxious to leave the house. I have five cats, one leopard gecko, and one guinea pig, and I'm obsessed with all things pastel and soft. I'm currently prepping to make my first fursuit, but I can't decide which character to make LOL. I'm a big fan of k-pop, alt rock, indie pop, and r&b, I love reading poetry ( sappho is my favorite ), and I love shows / animes like downton abbey, murdoch mysteries, black butler, pokémon, craig of the creek, and steven universe.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flower Crowns » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:48 am

Username: ScaryCat
Country/location: Down Under region
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone friendly :)
Why do you want a pen pal: It would be nice to make some friends on here.
Anything interesting about yourself: I like animals, Harry Potter and napping.
Flower Crowns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cecileon » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:53 am

Username: feathered-souul
Country/location: England
Which languages do you speak: English only
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who's kind and fun to talk to <3
Why do you want a pen pal: Because I want to know more people on here since this community is so wonderful and friendlyy-
Anything interesting about yourself: I like cute and pastel/aesthetic things, puppers and candy/sweet things -v-
Just believe in yourself.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
┍━━━━━⊹₊ 𖤓 ₊⊹━┑
【 → cecilethey/themadultsun wukong the real
┕━⊹₊ ♕ ₊⊹━━━━━┙

Even a smidge makes all the difference.
Cecileon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoda_For_Life » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:09 am

Username: Yoda_For_Life
Country/location: MERICA! (USA)
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Preferably someone who speaks Korean but anyone is welcome
Why do you want a pen pal: So then I can make more friends and learn more about different cultures
Anything interesting about yourself: Well, when I was a baby, I climbed out of my crib and fell three feet and got a hairline fracture in my foot. My favorite color is red. I have a doggo. I'm really into KPop (BTS is my life (but I won't talk about them if you don't want to)). I'm also in a KPop dance group at my school. I love animals very much. I have a sister. I love movies. Shawn Mendes is my daddy. I tend to say oof a lot. I'm also trans (girl to boy). And that's all that I can think of at the current moment.
{He/Him}
Love life.
방탄소년단 (My men)
You’re sittin’ on your feelings, I’m sittin’ on my throne. I ain’t got no time for the troubles in your eyes,
this time I’m only lookin’ at me, myself and I.
Yoda_For_Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piggyboo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:19 am

Username: Piggyboo
Country/location: England
Which languages do you speak: English (American English, much to the annoyance of my British relatives)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm not entirely sure, I'd love to meet someone who speaks multiple languages. I've never been good at languages (including English xD) but it's so fun to just learn random words! Someone who reminds me of the US would be amazing too!
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm not really good at friendship, but I love learning about different cultures, and the geography of different countries.
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm dual-national, my Dad is from the UK but my Mom is from the US. I much preferred my time in the US, even the food was better. xD I don't leave the house much, not even for school now that I do that online, so I have a lot of time for games and TV!
Piggyboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DysphorianAsh » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:36 am

Username: DysphorianAsh
Country/location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English, a bit of French but I've grown out of it
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Maybe someone who's into musicals, animals or art would be nice! I'm interested in French culture, the language, and anything having to do with a beautiful place like that!~
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm pretty lonely. Don't really have too many people at school or home who care about my interests or what I'm feeling. Though I don't want pity, I just want someone who'll kinda talk to me and replace those friends who don't and it feels better for some reason to talk about it to people I don't know. Guess I'd just really love some friends who like what I like.
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm obsessed with musicals, I have scoliosis, I'm studying to be a zoologist, I'm a transmale but not sure on my deal of t or surgeries, I have a story for almost anything you can think of, I love this actor named George Salazar so much but I'm not creepy help, and I'm open to any and all questions! I'm pretty honest.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxAsh | He Him / Them They | ♐️
xxx🎧 | 💕 | 🎭 | 📝
xxxImageImage
xxx🌈 ⎜🏈 ⎜🔥 ⎜🎮
xxx💊 ⎜🎭 ⎜Pfp Credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxTrading CenterKiuii Storage
xxxCurrently Obsessing
xxxImage
xxx💙💙💙
xxxImage DysphorianAsh#6901Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DysphorianAsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XONVii » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:53 am

Username: XONVii
Country/location: Midwest America
Which languages do you speak: English, tiny bit of French
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone to vent to :) I cant talk to my good friends about a lot of stuff so I need someone to be able to talk to. Or even just learning more about the people here and in discord. I also would love to talk to someone with the same interests since I haven’t met that many people here who like the same things
Why do you want a pen pal: Make new friends and vent to
Anything interesting about yourself: Well i’m a high school student who has too much time on my hands. I absolutely love rock and metal and a little too edgy for my own good lol.
ImageImage
XONVii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antiquités » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:57 am

Username: antiquités
Country/location: california
Which languages do you speak: english and french
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: i would really like someone from a
french-speaking country to help me with french. but i'm not excluding anyone else!
Why do you want a pen pal: i need friends tbh
Anything interesting about yourself:
i'm a young adult from cali. i love things like astrology, history, and mythology; i even collect
little antiques that i find. i'm an amateur artist but i've been writing for a reallly long time.
i'm also a dancer, and i've gotten into a couple of kpop groups.
searching for rp partner/pen pal
antiquités

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me