Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby leachface » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:27 am

Username: Leachface

Country/Location: United States...

Which languages do you speak: I speak English... I can say hello in French and in Spanish but nothing more lol...

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm looking for someone who is college age's or at least an adult as all I can say is I'm an adult. Someone who enjoys lengthy conversation about anything and maybe someone who is from another country. Maybe someone who can speak and write Greek or Swahili (Sorry if that is spelt wrong) As I am traveling to Greece and Kenya eventually in the up coming years and I'd like to be able to read and communicate with the locals when I travel.

Why do you want a pen pal: I have no irl friends and no plans to make any because I'm an introvert and have social phobia. So having more online friends would be nice.

Anything interesting about yourself: Umm... not particularly. I can list some hobbies maybe that'll catch someone's attention.
Digital drawing.
Writing.(I have over 15 books planned)
Watching anime- (some not all I enjoy are) After the Rain, Ghost Hunt, Shiki, Erased, Corpse Party, Heaven's lost property, Angel Beats!, Angels of Death, Demon Slayer, Monster Musume.
Video games - Catherine, Dead by Daylight, Pubg mobile, Identity V, Dead rising, Skyrim, Left4Dead, Back4Blood.
Watching YouTube- ThePrinceFamily, TheRichWay, TheRoyaltyFamily, HaChubby, SocialRepose, Markiplier, and SweetandTastyTV.
I like to animate too, but I have not in a long time so I no longer animate well.
Studying Spanish on Duolingo.
Studying my classes for college.

Side note... I have discord but I don't give that away unless I'm comfortable.

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:42 pm

Username: Alckatraz
Country/Location: Eastern Europe
Which languages do you speak: English, Romanian, some Spanish, a bit of Norwegian
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: any!
Why do you want a pen pal: I like learning about new culture and languages
Anything interesting about yourself:
I am graphic artist, singer (voice and piano) and writer (prose and poetry)
I am a young adult, studying law and aiming to become a judge one day.
I am studying Norwegian currently, yet I would like to learn German and Korean too
I love making new friends ^-^
Last edited by Alckatraz on Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:49 pm

Username: [moo]
(can I not do country/ location?)
Hobbies: Drawing, watching, doodling, playing
Which languages do you speak: Chinese, French, English!
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Caring, Cares about people's feelings, thinks about what they say, drawing nerd, pokemon nerd too lol
Why do you want a pen pal: IRL my sisters have one xp, but I'll like to get to know someone!
I help my friends get together
I try to make people happy
Everyone's different, but that doesn't mean you're not loved!!
I play piano!!
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby macabrex » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:43 am

username: metallic.

country/location: usa!

which languages do you speak: english, a little bit of spanish

what kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who has the same interests as me (hard to find where i live haha) just looking for some friends who share interests and to connect with!

why do you want a pen pal: i am fairly introverted and would love to be able to spend some of my free time chatting with a person who shares the things that i enjoy. a bonus would definitely be someone who is into witchcraft and the paranormal as i would love to learn more about it and share experiences.

anything interesting about yourself: i love nu metal, metalcore, deathcore, etc. but i am very open to music suggestions! my favorite bands are slipknot, bmth, korn, beartooth, chelsea grin, marilyn mason, and miw. favorite independent artists are scarlxrd, nascar aloe, and lil peep. fav tv shows/anime consist of supernatural, vampire diaries, aot, and sao. i am a writer and i enjoy reading sci fi, horror, and thriller. i have an obsession with fashion and the late 90’s. i one day hope to travel and would love to visit russia.

<3
Last edited by Schuyler on Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not share personal information.

═══════════════════════════════
𝑺𝒉𝒆/𝒉𝒆𝒓 ܍ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑷 ܍ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒐 ☼ 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ☾ ܍ 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑩𝒊
═══════════════════════════════

══════════════════════════
Hi I'm Maca :) I trade CS for FR

CS->FR - C$ Store -FR -

══════════════════════════

macabrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toydog21 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:46 pm

Username:
Toydog21
Country/Location:
UK
Which languages do you speak:
English, Japanese (and a hint of spanish and mandarin)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
We can talk about interesting things culture or things happening in the world. I love to talk about pretty much anything.
Why do you want a pen pal:

Chill and friendly
I like animals, art, games, philosophy, geography, social sciences, and well many other stuffs. I am also into furry and MLP stuff but dw if u dun enjoy that haha
I work doing software development related to networks.
I have telegram and discord but ofc I won't give out here ahha
Last edited by Schuyler on Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not share personal information.
ImageImage

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures.

90% of people think dragons are creepy as heck. But 7% of people say dragons would destroy everything if they were real. 2% set off to find some dragons, but fail. Put this on your siggy if you are in the 1% of people who would be by a dragon's side forever.
Toydog21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:04 pm

Username: freak!
Country/Location: new zealand
Which languages do you speak: i am fluent in english & starting to learn esperanto!
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone to share music recommendations with lmao, or talk about media/life/whatever with
Why do you want a pen pal: people are... cool
Anything interesting about yourself: i love music! my playlist on spotify is 1229 songs long, though some notable absences from that playlist are THE BIGFOOTS and a few rare americans songs. some of my favorite genres are punk, ska, garage rock, rock, pop punk, rhythm & blues, hip hop, and whatever will wood and the tapeworms are. i play bass and sing. i also draw and write.

either pm me here or contact me on discord: on the upbeat#8970
༺♡༻ scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds & dvds

“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...”
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nekolover19 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:40 pm

Username: nekolover19

Country/Location: USA

Which languages do you speak: English, Japanese (not fluent), Vietnamese (rusty), French (rusty) and German (teensy bit)

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone I can chat with, but I would love to practice my language skills. ;)

Why do you want a pen pal: I would love to have more friends and be able to learn more about different cultures. I traveled to a few countries before and that never stopped me from wanting to know more. I hope to have a lot of fun things to talk about with my pen pal(s).

Anything interesting about yourself: I love animals especially fluffy and cute critters. I love reading fantasy & mystery novels and also manga/comics. This also includes my love for anime. I've recently been into dramas especially Korean and Japanese ones. I love music; listening and singing to songs has been part of my whole life.

That's just a taste of my hobbies so if you want to know more, then just send me a pm. XD

Seeking wrote:
✿ Wishlist Pets
✿ Flightrising
✿ Art, yes.

I'm still alive but will only visit once a month for adoptables.
As for events, I will be on more often.

♪♫ Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it ♫♪
~Confucius

nekolover19 wrote:
♪♫Don't banned my cousin (petlover19999) & I when we share a laptop/trade with each other♫♪
nekolover19

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VerySmashing » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:40 am

Username: Atsu

Country/Location: Great Lakes Region USA

What kind of penpal are you looking for: Looking for someone either in Europe, Asia, or Middle-East. I don't want someone from North or South America. This is just because I feel the farther apart our cultures are, the more we can learn from each other.

Why do you want a penpal: I want a penpal so I learn more about another culture from their perspective, and I also want to see what coronavirus is like in another country, again from the citizen's perspective, not from an outsider perspective. I also just really want a friend to talk to often on ChickenSmoothie, lol.

Anything interesting about yourself: I am legally both American and Canadian. I have been an artist for 8 years. English is my first language, but I also have experience with French, 5 years. I am a bit rusty so if you speak French give me a bit to get up to speed, lol. I have an intense amount of knowledge of the book series "Warriors" by Erin Hunter. I'm doing virtual school right now. I'm a tomboy, I don't wear girly things. Also, I am not a democrat or republican, I am independent. I am literally so far left I'm no democrat xD. I also do voice impressions of Overwatch characters. I once did an impression 8 hours a day, I was pretty obsessed. I might do voice acting as a hobby. 1 more thing! I am really good at mobile rhythm games. I've ranked top 100 in my region for multiple different events for Bang Dream: Girls Band Party!
Tree - He/Him - Adult
VerySmashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:46 am

Username: Lex.
    Country/Location: Eastern Seaboard USA (EST)
    Which languages do you speak: English, Spanish, some Italian (ehh?) trying to learn Japanese and french.
    I'm looking someone who can either help me learn Italian, french or Japanese or someone to talk about life problems. I kinda need to vend to a 3rd party. OR if you want to talk about ANIME.
    Why do you want a pen pal:
    I've always wanted a long term ongoing conversation about life and/or languages! Anime has recently become really important to me, and I really need to hop on and finish the ones I've started 030
    I really love learning languages and watching anime!
    I'm pretty straightforward to talk to, but I may have trouble finding something to say so then I'd end up not sending anything.
    I'll try my best to respond when I can but classes have most of my day!
☮ lex | it/its | lover of lions | 10/21 ☮
kalons trades [mirage (1987) album]
“Good times are ahead! Or behind.
Because they sure aren't here.”

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcticWaterDrake » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:07 am

Username: ArcticWaterDrake
Country/Location: Eastern USA
Which languages do you speak: English, Spanish (not fluent but enough to chat)
My hobbies/interests: Watching anime & especially reading manga, fursuit making/sewing in general, reading (like... literally anything LOL I read everything from fanfiction to scientific magazines), CATS (that's totally an interest), writing, and playing nintendo switch games (esp. ACNH and Inbento). I also like sketching and art in general. I do some baking but it's not something I spend a huge amount of time on.
Really just anyone who shares some of my hobbies and is pretty open & accepting. Apologies I may take a few days to respond (or not, idk yet LOL) I'm super busy with school. Mostly just someone to chat with. I'd love someone who can speak spanish so I can improve my proficiency in the language, but it's not a requirement. Preferably another teen. and if you happen to be an anime geek that's great
My favorite anime rn is Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun!!
uhh honestly idk what to put here lol
====Maria
=
=
=
=
=

Just remember, you are loved! <3
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Manga reader - Artist - Fanfiction Reader
Jpop - Modern rock - Sewing - Private Pilot

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔