Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby scarluth » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:02 am

Username: scarluth

Country/Location: u.s.a

Which languages do you speak: english and a bit of chinese

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone <3

Why do you want a pen pal: quarantine has been proven to be quite difficult, i'm struggling to keep up with hobbies (sadly, i'm a relatively lazy person) and i would love to talk with someone about anything.

Anything interesting about yourself:
-i enjoy creative writing. i write stories, but i also like to dream journal.
-i draw but it's more of an on and off type of thing.
-i love listening to a variety of music, it incites my day dreaming habits.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
𝐸𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈-𝓉𝓊 𝓂𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒, 𝓎 𝒶-𝓉-𝒾𝓁 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁𝓆𝓊'𝓊𝓃 ?
𝒥𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝓆𝓊𝑒 𝒿𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒹𝓈...Image

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

scarluth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mclennon96 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:55 am

Username: Mclennon96
Country/Location: Poland
Which languages do you speak: Polish and English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm looking for someone with whom I can talk about everyday stuff like, silly meme or what I did yesterday. Also i would be nice if my penpal had a sense of humor and was interested in simmilar things to me. Im looking for someone young like in avarage university age
Why do you want a pen pal: Well... it would be nice to have friends in this community as it brings more pleasure to play in anything together with someone however I would like also practise my english skills as my grammar is rusty...(ale po polsku też z chęcią popiszę ;) ) Our talks don't have to have form of a letter, we can easily exchange 1000 messages a day or just few.
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm student of english philology (currently working on my MA) but please don't judge my grammar haha. For sure I'm obsessed with TV series like Blacklist, SPN, TWD, Marvel [...] SHIELD, Good Doctor and around 20-25 more. I love reading books and sometimes i write stories. MY favourite band is The Beatles and my fav actor is Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Don't be surprised but I probably don't know any newer songs and artists even if they are like super popular. Beside that i like playing on my PS4 ...and I dont know Im kind of all-arounder so my hobbies changes often.
Mclennon96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackBlueWoof » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:53 pm

Username: BlackBlueWoof

Country/Location: Vancouver, Canada

Which languages do you speak: Russian (first language) English (second language), some Japanese and French. I would love to learn Chinese, since it is a very useful language.

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: It would be cool to be able to improve on my French, but mostly I'd be up to talk about anything

Why do you want a pen pal: I am looking to expand my social circle, build connections, and explore new knowledge

Anything interesting about yourself: I am a professional violinist, self-taught artist. Favourite movies/shows: Star Trek, Star Wars, Witcher, LotR, Rick and Morti. I am a huge gamer of open-world games and RPG's, like Minecraft, Garden Paws, Witcher series, No Man's Sky, and like a thousand of other games that I own but rarely play. I want to dive more into tarot reading and magic, primarily based on old Slavic culture.
BlackBlueWoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zodiaclover1 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:56 pm

Username: Zodiaclover1
Country/Location: The U S of A
Which languages do you speak: Engrish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Crackshipper who isn't afraid to put up with a monster
Why do you want a pen pal: I am SOOOOO BOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEDDDD
Anything interesting about yourself: I curse like a sailor
Zodiac | She/Her | Pansexual

💜
girlfriend
💜
Toyhou.se
Artshop~!

Art by Skidj
zodiaclover1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby symphonycraze » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:09 pm

Username: symphonycraze
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English, very limited Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Idk anyone to talk to honestly
Why do you want a pen pal: because I'm bored lol. Also I don't have many friends in rl, and only like one person on here that I've sorta bonded with, so it'd be nice to make some friends
Anything interesting about yourself: I love anything with music. I play 4 instruments (guitar, flute, ukulele, piano), and I love most music genres. You can just look on my interests and even my signature to see most of my favorite things, but briefly I love books, painting, and the specifics are expanded in my interests on my profile.
Jesus is my lifesaviour (see what I did there hehe)
Daughter of Apollo, Amity, Hufflepuff, Avenger, Jedi, Disney Geek, and a bored teenager

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _61_ people.
I have received _20_ gifts.
I have nuked _40_ people.
I have received _4_ nukes.
symphonycraze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniffs » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Username: I z u k u

Country/Location: united states

Which languages do you speak: english

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: really just someone to talk to? a potential friend maybe,,

Why do you want a pen pal: i've been really lonely recently and i don't really talk to many people, plus i've just been really wanting to make more friends on chickensmoothie? possibly more arty people, or somebody with similar interests,, i dunno

not gonna lie i'm jealous of my best friend going around and easily making tons of friends, but i'm too shy to talk to really anybody

Anything interesting about yourself: i draw a lot,, i'm really nervous and shy and can get easily anxious so aaa, please be kinda easy with me i guess? i love listening to music too,,
sniffs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Velvet » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:54 pm

Username:Fink
Country/Location:New York, USA
Which languages do you speak:English and Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:Anybody I just want to meet more people
Why do you want a pen pal:Made a post here before but I wanted to make a new one to hopefully attract more people
Anything interesting about yourself:I dont know, theres lots of things to know about me. I like sports, cartoons, going to the gym, eating snacks and lots of other things so feel free to HMU 👍 Ive also got a discord so if you want to add me my tag is fink#4969
────────────────◆───────────────
Image Adult ♂
────────────────◆───────────────

██████████████████████████
Hello there! I'm Red Velvet. I may not
be around much, but I'm glad to be here!
If you ever need to contact me, please send
a PM, although keep in mind I'm an adult.
Lady Lychee’s profile. Read about
SMA syndrome. Send a PM to me.
██████████████████████████
Red Velvet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:15 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Username: JINJEEZ
Which languages do you speak: english (fluently), chinese (natively and fluently), and german (i'm learning so not much).
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: i'm looking for someone i can have nice lasting conversations with! someone who i can talk about interests with, share how our day went, joke around with, and maybe play games together. i would prefer that my pen pal and i share some interests and are a teenager like me. otherwise i'm not picky, i just want someone to talk with lol. discord is also an option if we really hit it off!
Why do you want a pen pal: quarantine is making me extra bored and lonely so i'm looking for someone new to talk to. usually i only talk to real life friends and i want to step out of my comfort zone to talk to other people. :)
- my interests are anime/manga (especially sports and shonen), drawing, reading, animals, k-pop, and games.
- i've watched/read bnha, snk, yuri!!! on ice, haikyuu!!, shokugeki no soma, kny, dr. stone, and many more.
- the games i've played are animal crossing pocket camp, roblox, mystic messenger, league of legends, and browser games ofc.
- i'll be shy and awkward at first but don't be discouraged, i'm very outgoing and memey with the people i'm comfortable with.
- recently i became interested in roleplaying but i'm worse than a beginner so if you're into that, you can help me out lol.
- my pronouns are she/her, i'm a leo, enfp, chaotic good, and i play clarinet.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ entj ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigewolf » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:38 am

Username: Paigewolf
Country/Location: Michigan, USA
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I would like someone who may know Spanish and English, but anyone really
Why do you want a pen pal: To learn and have more friends, I don't have much anymore
-I love to Draw and Read
-I want to learn Spanish, Catalan, Japanese, and Korean, and definitely German!!!
-I am in percussion and play bass drum in my marching band #2 :)
- I am apart of LGBTQ+
-I love anime, I will geek out about it with you. My favorite animes are: JoJo's Bizarre adventure, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, Tokyo ghoul, and Bleach.
- My favorite shows and movies include: La casa de papel, Elite, The umbrella academy, The old guard, Vis a Vis, and Game of Thrones.

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

I've been a member since 2012, and this is my favorite place to spend my free time away from being a college student.

I Play the tenor drums, and my goal is to be in the Blue Stars DCI group one day.

My goal on Chicken Smoothie is to complete the collection of every single pet. So I'd love any help. Thank you <3
paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraWolf » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:11 pm

Username: KiraWolf
Which languages do you speak: English/Japanese (Not fluent)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm just looking for more friends!! Preferably not from the US, but it's 100% fine if that's the case♥
Why do you want a pen pal: I've been going through a ton of big changes in my life recently and thought "why don't I try to reach out to some people on CS"? So now I'm here^^
Anything interesting about yourself: I have three dogs!!
I AM ETERNALLY SCREAMING SEEKING RATS OF ANY KIND<3

♥You Are Loved♥
My WL is at 68 pages!! :o
Need help? Wanna chat? Feel free to PM me =)
KiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me