Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

talk to me

Postby emblo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:35 pm

username: opossum.
    country/non-specific location: united states, arkansas
    which languages do you speak: just english fluently, very, very slim amounts of spanish and german, but not enough to hold a conversation in it. i'm currently trying to learn german, but i only have a few free language apps, so it's pretty slow.
    what kind of pen pal are you looking for: ah, nothing too specific, really. just someone i can hold a casual conversation with and share experiences. someone with similar interest would be cool, but anyone really.
    why do you want a pen pal: i really don't talk to anyone on cs anymore. the only people i did became pretty inactive, so i talk to them via other sources. cs is pretty boring when i get like 1 message a month haha.
    Interests: digital drawing, character design/development, watercolor, animals, books, movies, vulture culture (specially bones), plants, nature, sometimes role playing, psychology, oceanography, astronomy, oceans/lakes/rivers, traveling.
    anything interesting about yourself: depends what you consider interesting i suppose. i'm currently traveling the country alone, so i change locations every month. last was florida, current is arkansas, next is new mexico. with all 3 places, the majority of my tasks are caring for animals, so i really enjoy it. i don't talk to many people because of this though, so someone to chat with would be chill.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: find a pen pal!

Postby macabrex » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:34 pm

username: xbaby

country/location: usa, eastern standard time

which languages do you speak: my primary language is english, but thanks to a spanish class i started taking last year for my school i can soon call myself a bilingual. i'm not fluent in spanish, but i can figure out words in phrases and sentences easily if i don't know them.

what kind of pen pal are you looking for: i'm respectively looking for someone who also loves fashion, also someone that can keep a conversation going and gives back good responses. someone into makeup would be great as well! i love sharing my creativity and i would hope to build creativity and build off of one another. anyone with interests such as these would be great !

why do you want a pen pal: meeting people new online is always really fun for me. being able to talk about things i like with another person that have the same interests is chill

anything interesting about yourself:
    ► i am often mistaken a lot older than i actually am
    ► i am an otaku and going to a convention soon !
    ► i listen to slow rap most of the day
    ► i used to be a koreaboo but now i am not (i stanned bts & big bang so hardd)
    ► i write sometimes & i'm decent at sketching
    ► i am obsessed with a soft grunge aesthetic
    ► i luvvv makeup
    ► i play slither.io hecka lot haha
    ► i had a meme page but i lost it :")

═══════════════════════════════
𝑺𝒉𝒆/𝒉𝒆𝒓 ܍ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑷 ܍ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒐 ☼ 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ☾ ܍ 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑩𝒊
═══════════════════════════════

══════════════════════════
Hi I'm Maca :) I trade CS for FR

CS->FR - C$ Store -FR -

══════════════════════════

macabrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Mystiquedragon656 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Username: Mystiquedragon656

Country/location: United States, East Coast

Which languages do you speak: English

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: One that consistently replies to messages (but I am really open to anyone)

Why do you want a pen pal: I have been wanting a penpal through snail mail for quite sometime, but I have been skeptical of giving out my address. I love the chicken smoothie community and have previously had experiences similar to penpal through the site and I quite enjoyed it : ).

Anything interesting about yourself:
*I enjoy reading but only If I can find a good book
*I love to journaling
*Scooby Doo is my boo
*I watch a lot of Netflix shows
*I am OBSESSED with big mouth (a Netflix show)
*My favorite types of shows are adult cartoons (if that even qualifies as a category)
*I am a dog person (but I do still like cats)
*I LOVE Sublime and Amy WInehouse
Last edited by Mystiquedragon656 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MystiqueDragon

This is my hoard and I have been having a hard time finding it let alone getting any so if you have this pet please trade me : )

Mystiquedragon656

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raeluv » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:32 pm

Username:
Raeluv

Country/location:
USA

Which languages do you speak:
American English

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
I have no standards but if you're into webcomics that's cool

Why do you want a pen pal:
So I can have a reason to be active, check my messages and also to learn about culture

I like to draw a lot, have a very sarcastic voice, I like book series, I am a libra, I have horrible eyesight, bad grammar, I like webcomics (unOridnary, Cucumber Quest, Homestuck and more), and I have filled out the form
Raeluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:40 pm

Username: Mangosquid83
Country/location: US
Which languages do you speak: English, tiny bits of Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone from Greece would be cool. 😊
Why do you want a pen pal: It seems like a good way to get to know people on here, and I'm excited!
Anything interesting about yourself: I am an avid reader and writer, I want to learn Greek, I have 2 guinea pigs, a dog, and a cat, I have three sisters and a brother, and I'm not tired right now, for whatever reason.
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleBodyBigHeart » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Username: littlebodybigheart
Country/location: usa
Which languages do you speak: english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: i suppose anyone who tolerates me haha. i really want to meet someone who enjoys the same music or games as me though
Why do you want a pen pal: aa i want friends to talk to and laugh with & be idiots together. honestly my irl friends suck so yeah,,
Anything interesting about yourself: uhh i draw? but i'm not very good at it. i really like music. if you like any of the artists i do, we'll definitely get along.
-melanie martinez
-twenty one pilots
-camila cabello
-lauren jauregui
-hayley kiyoko
-halsey
-the neighbourhood
-chase atlantic

i like warriors the series but i don't really like roleplaying anymore.
i'm really looking for friends to play games with, i mostly play transformice and roblox because it's a meme (but there's actually an AMAZING animator on there who makes animal games...wild savannah and random game slot A + C) i also play animal jam because i'm literally a 5 year old lmao
that's all i can think of right now since my other laptop is broken & the current one im using IS TRASH so yeah

DID system - it/they/she
LittleBodyBigHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aziraphale » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:41 am

Username: Tony Stark
    Country/location: Germany
    Which languages do you speak: German, English
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just someone I can talk to and who doesn't mind that it might take me a while to respond. Similar interests would be quite helpful, I'm really bad at small talk. Oh, and they should be lgbtq+ friendly.
    Why do you want a pen pal: I'm just looking for new friends. Also, I'm kinda lonely, heh.
    » i'm between 18 and 22 years old.
    » i love reading, roleplaying and drawing.
    » i'm very interested in Marvel, NBC's Hannibal, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Outlander, Star Trek, Mr. Robot, Teen Wolf, Disney, Harry Potter, Preacher and Tolkien.
    » i love video games, especially Dragon Age. But I also like Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, The Witcher 3 and the Sims
    » i love fantasy and sci-fi. I'm not really into romance, but I do love reading fluffy fan fictions.
    » i have a lot of ships but I'm only really invested in Stony (Marvel) and Cullrian (Dragon Age)
    » my favorite singers/bands are Wardruna, Rammstein, Imagine Dragons, Sleeping at Last and Fall Out Boy. I don't know anything about the singers themselves, i just really love their music, lol.
    » i really love memes.

Aziraphale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ custard » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:54 am

username: ☆ custard
      country/location: new zealand
      which languages do you speak: english and very basic japanese
      what kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who is okay with me not messaging back right away!! im a student AND i live in new zealand so time zones can be a bit difficult, but lets both have fun uwu !!
      hmm i want someone who i can make a long lasting friendship with !!
      it would be amazing if you could speak japanese or understand japanese but that's not necessary!! just extra practise, for me, i guess??
      why do you want a pen pal: i'm so,,, lonely haha :"D
      anything interesting about yourself: not really interesting but some notes, i guess??
      i heavily enjoy kpop and kdramas!! it will be cool if we can connect over a group or show??
      i can read hangul !! haha & im learning korean so thats a little cool thing about me?
      im easily excited!!
      but im so also.... incredibly awkward........ but ill try my best to keep a convo going!! let's both work hard haha!!

thanku && i hope I can make one or two friends!!
    ☆ custard ☆
    i like hyuna, nct, tbz, skz, and this song
    stay festive yall
☆ custard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy911 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:04 am

Username: Happy911 <:
Country/location: SriLanka
Which languages do you speak: English :)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone to rant to about things that anger, I love listening to stuff too <3 I give decent advice.
Why do you want a pen pal: Sounds interesting, and new friends ^^
Anything interesting about yourself: I've fallen back into an MCR phase, I'm trying to write a book rn, I've had a bunch of experiences which I could educate you on? OO. I like biology a lot and I could try help if you're at IGCSE level, not over :). I'm in the middle of a move to somewhere I've been to once. I love movies and could suggest you some <3, and tv shows too :p.

I'm very excited here from you if I'm what you're looking for <3!
~~~~~
I LOVE YOU :3
~~~~~

I love trades (also), so trade whenever you like :)!

ImageImage
Happy911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:17 pm

Username: slipp99

Country/Location: Southern USA

Which languages do you speak: Only English (sadly lol)

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Preferably someone 16+ (I'm between the ages of 18-22 myself)

Why do you want a pen pal: I'm lonely lol, and I think it would be fun to have an online friend

Anything interesting about yourself: I'll just make a list lol
-I'm a student
-I love to write/roleplay
-I love the bands Hippo Campus, Sleeping at Last, RKS, Missio, Jaden Smith, Childish Gambino, The neighbourhood, Ed Sheeran (ok, I just love music in general haha)
-I also love Harry Potter, Stranger Things, Teen Wolf, Queer Eye, and pretty much any Rom-Com
-I'm secretly obsessed with Astrology
-I love to travel and be as spontaneous as I can
-I've done a lot of Band, Student Council, and Theater the past few years (hoping to do dance this year)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy, I'm slipp
she/her
treat people with kindness
blm
cancer sun, scorpio moon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
"walk in
your
rainbow
paradise"