Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Postby grayce! » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:32 am

Username: kakashi,

Country/location
: georgia, usa

Which languages do you speak: english

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone with similar interests and preferably someone from a different state/country or someone who speaks another language. someone i can talk to and become 'friends' with while i learn about their culture. another thing i would like is someone interested in reptiles and amphibians/someone who has reptiles and amphibians (you dont have to have all of these lol)

Why do you want a pen pal
: i have started getting on CS more and i think having someone to talk to would be fun. i want to learn about different people who have different culture than me! i think its always fun to learn about people different than me. i'd also like to talk to someone who likes the same things as me. whether that be the music i listen to, the animals i enjoy, or just someone who wants to learn about my country!

Anything interesting about yourself: i like 80s and 90s rock/alternative music. i also like reptiles and amphibians. as well as arachnids. im italian, but never learned the language :( i have a bearded dragon and i hope to get a ball python soon. i also roleplay on CS, so you can always hmu about that!! i like to think of myself as 'edgy'. but i'll never live up to the edginess of all my friends ksksksks. but i also enjoy skateboarding, even though im horrible at it.

dont be afraid to shoot me a pm! i'd love to talk :)
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby eli sunday » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Username: Dark-Dale
Country/location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English and a bit of Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: a english are spanish speaker with similar interests as me.
Why do you want a pen pal: I want to learn about different cultures and have a new friend.
Anything interesting about yourself: I have two dogs and two cats and i do online school
it/angels or no pronouns ♡
Image Image
semi inactive // i havent been on here in like 2 years my god
eli sunday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darksonglove » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Username: darksonglove
Country/location: MN, USA
Which languages do you speak: English and a little Ojibwe
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: not sure,just someone who is weird like me, or has same interests as me
Why do you want a pen pal: to find more friends, and to learn about them
Anything interesting about yourself: I love music! I like heavy metal, alternative music like peirce The veil, asking Alexandria, and more! I also love writing and wanting to become an author. Stephan king is my favorite author of all time! I love horror, I love all kinds of animals. I’m very random, also have severe depression and ADHD. I have no religious view and I don’t much care what others believe in. Beileve in whatever you want, I don’t judge!
Darksonglove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:30 am

noch wrote:
    Username: noch
    Country/location: wisconsin, usa
    Which languages do you speak: english & im learning german currently :^)
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone with similar interests as me and/or is a language enthusiast!!
    Why do you want a pen pal: i think people, in general, are really cool and it would be great to make some good friends : ))
    Anything interesting about yourself:
    - i'm a huuuge astrology nerd
    - i'd love to visit germany someday
    - i have two rabbits and i love them a looot
    - i've never been out of country :"00
xxxImage
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oopsiedaisies » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:43 am

Username: Oopsiedaisies
Country/location: Ireland
Which languages do you speak: Gaelige (Irish) and English (WARNING I SPEAK WITH ALOT OF IRISH SLANG LOL)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: uhhh someone with the same interests as me I like anime, history, Hamilton and stuff in my profile thing
Why do you want a pen pal: because I’m interested in different countries, religions and culture and I find it fun to have friends in different countries!
-I have a birthmark on my head which causes one strand of hair to grow white
-I have central Heterochromia
-if you met me in real life you’d notice I’m extremely awkward and clumsy
-When I’m in a talent show or competition where you have to perform in front of people I’m so scared nothing comes out but when I’m acting (no matter how many people are watching) I’m not one bit shy!!
Last edited by Schuyler on Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not share personal information.
Oopsiedaisies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gattino » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:09 am

username: eimi

country/location: uk

which languages do you speak: my native language is english and i speak italian quite well, i study german and japanese (as well as italian) since i am a languages student.

what kind of pen pal are you looking for: i'd love to meet someone i could chat with in any of the languages i'm learning! i particularly need to practice my german, so someone from germany would be great!

why do you want a pen pal: i'm going on a year abroad next year so i would like to chat with people from countries that i'm studying the language of c:

anything interesting about yourself: not really interesting but i have a dog (i looooove dogs!), like photography, am a slight norse mythology nerd and like to play video games every now and then! i also like to draw (digitally and traditionally) although i haven't done it much lately orz
gattino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:27 am

username: blackpearl44
      country/location: florida, usa
      which languages do you speak: im only fluent in english but i am currently learning spanish in school (id love some practice lol)
      what kind of pen pal are you looking for: well id like for you to either be fluent or semi-fluent in english(i am willing to teach!). id love to find someone who is willing to teach me any other language (defiantly not mandatory)! or someone with similar interests as me!
      why do you want a pen pal: well ive been really bored lately and id love someone to talk to!
      anything interesting about yourself: i am a violinist and a swimmer. i have a 3 dogs, 4 birds, a cat and 12 chickens (which id be happy to talk about lol). i am bisexual (not really important but whatever). i love harry potter, the 100, hamilton and life is strange! im currently obsession is the umbrella academy! also, im in the ib program so im constantly stressed c:
Last edited by `sappho on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:14 am

Username: ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Country/location: Sweden
Which languages do you speak: swedish, english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who would like to chat about interests we have in common. Doesn't matter which one(s).
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm starting cs again, so I would like a reason to go on here more often.
Anything interesting about yourself: I like Supernatural, Game of Thrones, the Musketeers, fencing, horse riding, fishkeeping, gardening, knitting/crocheting/embroidery, sewing, drama/theatre, opera, classical music, metal, punk, mythology, poetry, history, learning about other cultures, literature, tarot cards/astrology, feminism, animals, science and the International Baccalaureate.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iguana » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:32 am

iguana wrote:
    Username: iguana
    Country/location: Australia
    Which languages do you speak: English + I'm learning French
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Maybe someone who's also starting uni/college
    or someone who speaks French (so I can practice, im not very good atm!)
    Why do you want a pen pal: None of my irl friends share my interest in Chicken Smoothie
    or characters + art so I'm a little bit lonely in that regard. Also, it'd be cool to get to know people
    from other places.
    I'm starting university this year (and im excited!). I love to draw and I read a whole bunch. I really
    don't mind talking about whatever. Some of my interests are space, science, + dinosaurs.
iguana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfskralle. » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:17 am

Username: .Wolfskralle.
Country/location: Germany
Which languages do you speak: I speak German (My native language) and English. I took French at school and learned some Russian abroad but I'm far from fluent.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who is fine with me only writing every once in a while. I'm a university student and therefore sometimes quite busy. But apart from that my mailbox is open to anyone.
Why do you want a pen pal: I used to have snailmail pen pals and really enjoyed receiving mail from the other end of the world! Unfortunately these exchanges of letters died down and now I'd like to make a fresh start.
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm interested in natural sciences (Chemistry, Biology) and languages (both modern and classic).I love to read or spend my time outdoors.
.Wolfskralle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me