Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby bud » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:54 am

Username: bud
Country/Location: the United States
Which languages do you speak: English and trying to learn Norwegian
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: just someone to talk with about Norway and just a friend in general (:
Why do you want a pen pal: I really want to move to Norway eventually, and I want to learn about the country as much as I can from a native!
Anything interesting about yourself: I’m a mom of one and I love video games, music, Disney movies, and cheese <<<333
not my art obviously you think i can draw?? i'm WRITING a book

bud // adult (maybe) // wiccan
writing a fantasy/romance novel
from my trashcan (homey!)
always down to talk about books

word count: 112,134
page count: 596
bud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellish » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:01 am

username: hellish
    which languages do you speak: slovak, czech, english
    what kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone kind and friendly would be nice
    why do you want a pen pal: i love getting to know new people and learning about foreign cultures :>
    anything interesting about yourself: i’m a huge fan of fantasy, especially high fantasy. i really like world building, magic systems, fantasy rpg games and talking about various “what if” scenarios. i’m also passionate about music. i’m not a musician myself, but i love discovering new music and talking about music genres. i also draw (digitally) from time to time, usually wolves. currently i’m really into dragon age and monster prom
with strange aeons even death may die
hellish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:42 am

𝓤𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 : Birdbones

𝓛𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 : Australia NSW

𝓢𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝓵𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔𝑒 : english

𝓛𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓯𝑜𝓇 : someone who shares similar interests and experiences so we can help each other out/relate to each other!

𝓦𝒽𝓎 ?I would love to learn about different cultures as well as just having someone to talk to when I need to.

𝓑𝒾𝑜 :
- I hope to go into a psychology field once I leave school (high school and then hopefully uni)
- I am a very outgoing and adventurous person
- I enjoy trying new things
- I love learning about anything and everything!
- I own a chubby caviler King Charles
- I love art but am still practicing
- I really enjoy watching anime
- I love collecting characters
- I love to read and occasionally write
- I generally read books written around ww1/ww2 as I find that interesting
- Some of my favourite genres are fantasy, historical non/fiction and action/adventure

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:36 am

Username:
    Hotdad
Country/Location:
    England
Which languages do you speak:
    Just English. But i do know a tiny bit of french and am interested in learning more.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
    Someone to talk to and share inspiring things! Also playlist recs and Q&A type things would be fun.
Why do you want a pen pal:
    I always loved the idea of it, seems a really neat way of making a friend.
Anything interesting about yourself:
    . I'm in university doing a concept art degree
    . My favorite colours are oranges/browns/yellows, i love season specific color themes too.
    . I love Nintendo and games like animal crossing, pokemon, etc. I also play a variety of other games if you wanna have someone to share recommendations with : )
    . My favorite animal is cats as i have one called Nina : )
    . I collect stickers, pressed flowers, and face masks
    . Love 2d animated movies like Disney and studio ghibli
    . fav foods are baked goods (like croissants and brownies) and sushi
    . I listen mainly to relaxing music and pop, but there's things in every genre i like. We can do some playlist swaps.
    . I'm happy to do some English and some french if anyone wants to learn either!

Please PM me if you'd like to try pen palling with me!
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Find a Pen Pal!

Postby La Volpe » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:01 am

Username: la volpe

Country/Location: england

Which languages do you speak: just english

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: just someone to talk to about things like common interests

Why do you want a pen pal: i'd love to get to know some more people here <3

Anything interesting about yourself: i love video games such as danganronpa, persona, overwatch, assassin's creed and borderlands. i'm currently studying animal management so i really love animals haha, someday i'd love to work with big cats <3 i have a few pets of my own and i love drawing!
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogfish » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:45 pm

Username: Dogfish

Country/Location: Midwest USA

Languages: English, some Japanese

What kind of Pen pal: Maybe someone who also knows Japanese, or is learning. It would be cool to practice that a bit. Otherwise, a kind, patient person would be nice. Honestly, I'm willing to chat with almost anyone who has similar interests.

Why Pen pal: I'd love to make friends here. I've never really 'put myself out there', and I think it would be a good change of pace for me.

Interesting Stuff: I'm not a super interesting person. I love dogs (I'm going to be a dog trainer someday), I love Youtube, I love writing... I do some art, too, but only traditional these days.
I love the horror genre, though I'm more into horror games than movies or books. I suppose that's true for all the genres I like though. I play a lot of videogames (mostly casual ones and nintendo).
I'm also in a wide variety of fandoms. If there's a thing people like, I'll probably like it too. More casually, usually, but if you asked me to count the fandoms I've participated in, I couldn't tell you. I would say, though, I'm partial to TV shows and cartoons.
I have a pet canary. He is my very loud boy and I love him very much.
Thanks for reading!
I'm always willing to trade!
Offline from 2am-12pm PST
Image Image
Dogfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:50 am

Username:
Lupine_

Country/Location:
Canada (Ontario)

Which languages do you speak:
Just English, I didn’t get a good mark in French lol

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
I would prefer someone who likes to draw or anything related to art but anyone is welcome

Why do you want a pen pal:
I need more friends on here to be honest, the only friends I have on here are the ones I made on a different site

I love to draw animals and Pokémon, I’m a teenager, I love studio ghibli, musicals like Hamilton, I have a 4 year old dog that I love very much, I love making people happy, I physically cannot hurt someone cause I’ll feel really bad, I’m a super awkward person, I play Pokeheroes, I like puns or jokes, dark humour is pretty ok (there are some topics that shouldn’t be joked about though), I dislike marvel, and I like anime not sure if I should add anything else but if you want to know more about me feel free to send a message
Art ShopTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:55 am

Username: Direwolf_1411225
Country/Location: Canada ^^
Which languages do you speak: just English, but I can translate and talk to you if you speak another language.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone that can keep me company, and will listen to me talk bout my problems xD
Why do you want a pen pal: I’m super bored at this time and so I feel like someone to talk with could make me feel a bit better and keep me entertained :)
- I <3 AWDS
- I love tea!
- I read a lot
- I’m Synesthetic
- I don’t play sports
- I have a puppy :)
- I <3 dogs
- Will add more maybe
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ur ex wife » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:18 am

Username: plumberscrack
Country/Location: U.S.A.
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm not really too specific about who I'm friends with, so long as they're nice. Just someone who listens and wants to be listened to.
Why do you want a pen pal: I used to do snail mail (where you send and receive letters from foreign countries), and currently still write to one person. But this method hasn't really worked out too well, as eventually they stop sending letters. I think messaging on this site is a little more convenient!
- I love anything old school! I love used records and 80s movies are wonderful.
-You can always find me procrastinating. . .
-I'm a big writer. I love to write. Oh my God, writing is so great.
-You can learn more if you message me! xo
PM me for book recommendations.
ur ex wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxtato » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:17 am

Username: Luxtato
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English but I'm learning Japanese and Korean!

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone to chat to and become friends with. Anyone that wants to exchange culture and languages

Why do you want a pen pal: I'm always look for more friends and since I just started out on this site I thought this could be a good way to get some friends here!

Anything interesting about yourself: I have a lot of animals. I'm chronically ill so I have lots of free time.
lux | she/her | sleepy
felt lost in this world,
so i moved to pluto.

I'm a Sheep!

Sheep are righteous, honest, shy, artistic, creative, gentle, generous, understanding
Sometimes they can be moody, a worrier, a complainer, and or too soft.
Luxtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me