Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby jouska. » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:46 pm

Username: jouska.

Country/Location: USA

Which languages do you speak: English, Spanish

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anybody! Doesn't matter what gender but maybe someday with similar interests to me? Or somebody who's not from the US/Canada? I'd like to know more about your country and maybe teach me your language if you'd like! I'm currently learning Korean so if you're fluent that's a bonus!

Why do you want a pen pal: I'd like to make more friends and have somebody to talk to in my free time to just chill.

Anything interesting about yourself: Most of this isn't that interesting, just a few tidbits for any prospective pen pals out there! ;w;

ambivert.
      favorite animal is the snow leopard.
      loves to write and should really get back into reading more.
      unhealthily obsessed with the promised neverland atm.
      female, she/her.
      also plays flight rising and checks eldemore every once in a while.
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w i n t e r. » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:28 pm

Username: w i n t e r.

Country/Location: central usa

Which languages do you speak: mainly english, i can speak a little spanish but i'm pretty bad at it

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who doesn't mind listening to all of my problems/needs someone to rant to but i'm open to anybody who shares same/different interests!

Why do you want a pen pal: because recently i've been cut off by my best friends and i just want to talk to someone because humans are made for social interaction and it's always cool to learn about different people!

Anything interesting about yourself: i'm a high schooler who loves the color purple/gray, i am a varsity cheerleader/swimmer and i am in band (front ensemble)
w i n t e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:39 pm

I just want to remind everyone that stating or hinting at your age, including any kind of number range (ex. 14-17, under 18, 16+) or your grade / school year, is against the rules. What you could say instead if you want to find someone who has more in common with you is that you are a teenager or an adult, or generally that you are in school, in college/university, out of school, working, or so on.

Please do not encourage other players to share their age, either. This means that you should not say that you are looking for a pen pal between the ages of 13-16 or around 15, for example. Again, however, it is acceptable to say that you are looking for someone who is a teenager, adult, in college, etc. instead.

For more information and to see what other details you are not allowed to share on CS, please read Tess's post here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=135242 .
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ĸιттιe » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:55 pm

Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: english, some portuguese, some icelandic
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who is willing to teach me portuguese/icelandic, or maybe some other langauge. someone who would love to teach me about their culture
Why do you want a pen pal: I need friends, I love to see the world, I love learning new languages (:
ĸιттιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:35 am

Username: Mrs.Geektastic
Country/Location: United States
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I’m looking for someone who likes to chat, I’m a pretty social person. Who might also like art and reading.
Why do you want a pen pal: I would love to have a pen pal to make more friends, as well as to have someone who shares their love of cs
Anything interesting about yourself: Im an adult who loves to read, and draw art. I love to learn new things.

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 100 people.
I have received 24 gifts.
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.[/b
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyFinnicky » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:40 pm

username: Sharing Is Caring
Country/Location: Canada
Which languages do you speak: fluent English, and a really really small bit of Korean, I’m learning, I can read and write (slowly) but can’t really form proper sentences yet
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone really! I just hope they could be kind patient with me
Why do you want a pen pal: I would really like someone to help me learn Korean, I’ve been making some progress on my own but speaking with or messaging a native would really help, plus I just like talking with people
Anything interesting about yourself: I like to read and write, and I like when I’m studying Korean, I don’t know if that’s interesting but yeah!
Currently a WIP since I haven’t played in… YEARS. Feel free to send a trade or anything. I don’t bite!
He/they pronouns!
PrettyFinnicky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:46 am

Username: ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Country/location: Sweden
Which languages do you speak: swedish, english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who would like to chat about interests we have in common. Doesn't matter which one(s).
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm starting cs again, so I would like a reason to go on here more often.
Anything interesting about yourself: I like Supernatural, Game of Thrones, the Musketeers, fencing, horse riding, fishkeeping, gardening, knitting/crocheting/embroidery, sewing, drama/theatre, opera, classical music, metal, punk, mythology, poetry, history, learning about other cultures, literature, feminism, animals, science and the International Baccalaureate.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda43 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:15 pm

Username: KimNamjoon
Country/Location: The Netherlands
Which languages do you speak: Dutch and English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anybody, just someone I can talk to.
I've once tried to make a start in learning Korean, so if there's some one who can help me pick that up again, please send me a PM.
Why do you want a pen pal: I love meeting new people online. Also, I would love to learn new languages.
Anything interesting about yourself: I enjoy a good movie, I'm a sucker for fantasy and sci-fi.
I also love cars, I watch Top Gear regularly and I love talking about brands.
I play Flight Rising as well.
Panda43

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiara27 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:51 am

Username: Kiara27
Country/Location: US
Which languages do you speak:English and French
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who is open minded kind fun to talk to likely a little older in age and someone who can genuinely be a friend :)
Why do you want a pen pal:Because I have always been interested in the culture and people of other countries I want to know how their country is and make friends I love GERMANY I really want to go and live there so if there are any Germans out here hit me up
Anything interesting about yourself: I’m a College student I love listening to music I worship LANA DEL REY ♥️ I love dogs and Disney movies I can sketch and I’m just out here to make friends
kiara27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oOAkaniOo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:22 am

Username:
oOAkaniOo

Country/location:
Germany

Which languages do you speak:
German and English

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
Just someone to kill time with, maybe share some interests or just talk about anything and nothing :b

Why do you want a pen pal:
To meet some new people, kill time and improve my English skills

Anything interesting about yourself:
I like to read (especially fantasy novels) and draw. I am a friendly person that likes to have fun. (:
I like to roleplay, love watching series and playing computer games.
Just send a PM oder you're interested in talking.
oOAkaniOo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me