The Singaporean Club - Where awesome people are found ♡

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: The Singaporean Club - Where awesome people are found ♡

Postby Yağmur » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 pm

regarding that nasty haze yesterday

I hate calculations too. I've never taken physics so I can't say anything about that. The calculation in Maths and Chemistry killed me x_x I was failing in Chemistry quite bad before my Os but I managed to suck it up and study for it. In the end I got B for combine Science. I still failed maths though.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:16 am

Yağmur wrote:Image
regarding that nasty haze yesterday

I hate calculations too. I've never taken physics so I can't say anything about that. The calculation in Maths and Chemistry killed me x_x I was failing in Chemistry quite bad before my Os but I managed to suck it up and study for it. In the end I got B for combine Science. I still failed maths though.

Gosh, that can't be more true. I had a commendation day's performance yesterday, and my eyes were burning while I was playing my clarinet.

My weakest subjects are my combined sciences and my maths. Especially Additional Math. I got a friggin' 17% for my CA. Oh, and my mother tongue too. X\
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Tell me about it. I don't hate A Math that much, but I'm not that great at it... My worst subjects? Mother Tongue and Social Studies. I'm so bad at it. But I feel so guilty because my social studies teacher is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Really. He's super sweet, and he makes you feel really bad. For example, some of the students in my class were sleeping during his lesson (he doesn't scold you when you do that) and then one day one of the girls asked if he was angry that we slept in class, then he said, "No, I'm just disappointed." I felt so bad! Even though I always paid attention during his lesson. He does that to people...

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:16 am

I'd feel bad too if he was my teacher, bad enough to study for class tests and exams. I hate social studies a lot and failed all my SS exams. I didn't understand my teacher when she tried to teach us on how to write ss essays. She never taught us how to write essays again, she's a super strict teacher and everyone is terrified of her. It was a miracle I passed N level humanities. I didn't write the essays but I was very good at geography so that pulled up my humanities. I finally learned how to write the essays in the proper format everything when I had a new humanities teacher in sec 5.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:39 am

I hate SS too, but I got an A for it for my first term this year. My SS teacher is pretty kind, but he can get real strict if anyone doesn't behave in class, or decides not to hand up their homework. My geog is average, so it pulls down my humanities grade, but I love geog. Gah, I get low marks for the subjects O love, and high marks for those I hate.

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Wed May 01, 2013 3:29 pm

My lit pulls me up for combined humanities, because I actually do enjoy lit. Especially unseen poetry, I love poetry. I'm taking pure geog so it can't pull up anything except my overall. But I really like geog so I usually do well for it. I'm not a history person...

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Wed May 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Same here, nugget. I scored real well for lit last year (5th in level) but I chose not to take it because I liked geog more. History wasn't an option for anyone because the school only had two history teachers, and one of them is still away on maternity leave.

Anyways, good luck for the exams! I'm off the study now (first paper tomorrow arghhhh!)

~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Sun May 05, 2013 12:17 am

Yeah, I'm glad I'm taking lit. Actually I kinda have to since my school makes it compulsory for everyone to take lit. Either core or elective. So everyone's doing lit! What text are you doing? For my school, lit elect students are doing Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry and the core lit students are doing that, plus Romeo and Juliet.

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nicoleong9 » Sun May 05, 2013 12:27 am

Imma join this awesome club nowz
Username;; Nicoleong9
Nickname (if not, we'll just randomly make one up for ya);; Feel free to call me Nicole or Nic ^-^
Guy/Girl/It?;; Girl~
Favourite place/part of singapore;; I can't decide :< Maybe the Esplanade? I love performing there XD (with my school's orchestra)

I'm sec 4 this year, but I'm in IP, so no O levels for me! (Except dreaded Chinese >.<) Last year our LA consisted of Lit (studied Julius Caesar last year, and Romeo and Juliet the year before that), but this year it's purely Language Arts (? not too sure if that's the right word to use), though some of my friends are taking Adv. Lit. No idea what they're doing though! I think I prefer Lit over Language Arts...
Signature is a WIP

가을 Ga-Eul (Autumn)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Nicoleong9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Sun May 05, 2013 12:54 am

That's really cool, I'm not in IP so I wouldn't know, but there's this joke going around that O Levels is easier than A Levels because we don't have to compete with people in IP schools (which are usually smart schools). It's just a joke, but it's quite true, due to the bellcurve thing.

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me