Be My E-Pal, Please?

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Be My E-Pal, Please?

Postby KayaCat » Wed May 13, 2009 7:06 am

Hey,
I live in Germany, my friends call me Kaya! I have a little brother and that's enough, thanks god! I have five cats (Socke, Shorty, Tiger, Teasy and Mucky), one dog, a podenco, her name is Ronja and also we have a big pond outside with more than one hundret goldfish and kois. I like drawing, reading and writing stories and poems, mostly all sorts of music and i love fantasy stuff! Also i love animals liek wolves, cats, dogs, Kattas and so on....
I'm on DeviantArt, where i submit my drawings and photos( there are also photos of my cats and my dog)... and my stories and poems
I write my own story ( about wolves) . I have a boy friend (since four weeks)
i like to talk to people and also help people from all over the world ( don't know why, but i have enogh time for this)
so, don't know what i should write about me now, i guess that was it
Your Result: Silver and Red Wolf
*howl* You're a very strong person. You tend to be naive most of the time, but when in love boy do you know how to get around! You prefer to be quite around adults. Your soul mate is the gold falcon. You're in conflict with the maroon panda.

KayaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Be My E-Pal, Please?

Postby 101weesles » Sat May 30, 2009 10:58 am

hi,

im weesles101 no its the other way round im wee...no im 101 weesles yes i got it

hehe ;)
101weesles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me