The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Postby Harper. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Hablo, Habla, and Hablas are basically the same thing but with different subject pronouns.
    Hablo means I speak.
    Habla means he/she speak
    Hablas means you speak

for ar verbs (hablar), you can drop the ending ar and replace with one of the subject pronouns. These change depending on the tense you are using though for the sake of understanding, this is present tense:

o for I
    as for you (informal)
    a for he/she/you (formal)
    amos for we
    an for they/you (think you all, like speaking to a group)(formal)

I never heard of hablos though.
Harper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nicaise » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Seconding harper! Although as you get further down the line, there will be irregular verb tenses, so keep that in mind. Also, "hablos" isn't a word
nicaise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:49 pm

Whoops, I must've been imagining the "hablos"
Thanks for the explanation! It's a huge help!
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:19 pm

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Whoops, I must've been imagining the "hablos"
Thanks for the explanation! It's a huge help!

Also I would like to add, even if it might confuse you a bit, that "habla" is third person (el/ella) but can also be second person (tu) when you are speaking with respect. So instead of "Tu hablas" you would say "usted habla" xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oyasumi » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:36 am

¡Hola! mi nombre es meme guy! ¡Encantada de conocerte! ¡Espero que tengas un buen día hoy! ¡sé mucho español y espero encontrar un amigo!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Click the eggies please ^^

\
Oyasumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Wed May 02, 2018 5:41 am

Hola!
I have got my Spanish speaking exam tomorrow and I am doing some practice questions, would someone mind just checking through this one<3

this is the question: Háblame de lo que haces normalmente durante los vacaciones de verano

My answer: Normalmente voy a Bath cerca de Bristol en el oeste de inglaterra en el verano. Por la majoria have buen tiempo. A veces voy a españa con mi familia pero no es en verano porque hace mucho mucho calor.

any help would be much appreciated as i am currently having a major panic about this exam.<33
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naeco » Wed May 02, 2018 5:51 am

illusion. wrote:Hola!
I have got my Spanish speaking exam tomorrow and I am doing some practice questions, would someone mind just checking through this one<3

this is the question: Háblame de lo que haces normalmente durante los vacaciones de verano

My answer: Normalmente voy a Bath cerca de Bristol en el oeste de inglaterra en el verano. Por la majoria have buen tiempo. A veces voy a españa con mi familia pero no es en verano porque hace mucho mucho calor.

any help would be much appreciated as i am currently having a major panic about this exam.<33

Sounds good except, correct me if I am wrong, you are saying "but it is not summer" when you say "pero no es en verano". I would say "pero no es en el verano". Either way, "pero no es el verano" literally translates to "but it is not in the summer", so you would be playing it safe if you said that.
Links
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3303502
MainThingaMajiger

Pets
Naeco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Wed May 02, 2018 5:53 am

Naeco wrote:
Sounds good except, correct me if I am wrong, you are saying "but it is not summer" when you say "pero no es en verano". I would say "pero no es en el verano". Either way, "pero no es el verano" literally translates to "but it is not in the summer", so you would be playing it safe if you said that.

thank you so much, that is a huge help<3
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naeco » Wed May 02, 2018 5:55 am

illusion. wrote:
Naeco wrote:

thank you so much, that is a huge help<3

De nada, no es problema!
Links
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3303502
MainThingaMajiger

Pets
Naeco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Tue May 08, 2018 12:32 am

illusion. wrote:Hola!

I know Im late, but 100% correct would be:

"Normalmente voy a Bath cerca de Bristol en el oeste de Inglaterra en verano. Suele hacer buen tiempo/la mayoria del tiempo hace bueno (Im guessing you meant there is good weather most of the time, so translations are usually have good weather / Most of the time we have good weather. A veces voy a España con mi familia pero no en verano porque hace mucho mucho calor.

If you want, you can also say "muchisimo" instead of mucho mucho. Would be the same xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to International Board