The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Postby Sakura Kyoko » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:46 pm

HEYYYY!

COMO ESTÁN MIS QUERIDOS COMPAÑERXS <3 <3??

Yo aquí como siempre, echándole ganas a un ensayo que postergue demasiado y que tengo que entregar mañana <3.
Al mismo tiempo, tenemos un partido el 10 contra Nueva Zelanda y estamos fritos porque nos quedamos sin capitán :V (Es un buen chico por lo que no diré más sobre las "supuestas" causas)...

En fin, ¿Como van ustedes?
Semi quitting
Sakura Kyoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Princess Nishea wrote:
LOL, believe it or not I actually didn't use Google translate (I'm trying my best to rely on my own knowledge).
I just need to widen my spanish vocabulary I think (and use it more so I can learn what can and can't be done and what I should and shouldn't do). :lol:
Gracias for the critique though. :mrgreen:

Oh, and I like your username.
Naruto es uno de mi favorito programos. (^~^)

Do what I do. I usually write what I want to say, and when I find this stupid word that wont come to my mind or it is a word I never used in english, I look for it in wordreference. The action of looking for it kinda saves it in your memory, so when you have to look for it a couple times, you remember. It actually works better with a physical dictionary, but online works too, just not as good xD

Thanks, if only it didnt had so much filler... I loved the Sasuke vs Itachi, I loved the Naruto vs Pain... but fillers breat the feels. Like when there is this big situation threatening the whole world, and they are short in men and firepower, and you remember this girl from the 6 tails story that had power to destroy cities and think... why isnt she THERE!? She could do TONS more of damage than a a squad of 30 non descript jonin! xD

(And since we are at it, "uno de..." means one of my, so it is one of various. It should be "mis", not "mi" then because plural xD)
(And favoritos and programas, plural, and female. Here you used adjective then noun. Like in english. In spanish is usually the opposite, noun and then adjective. So it would be, whole "Naruto es uno de mis programas favoritos")
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Sakura Kyoko wrote:
HEYYYY!

Yo aquí como siempre, echándole ganas a un ensayo que postergue demasiado y que tengo que entregar mañana <3.
Al mismo tiempo, tenemos un partido el 10 contra Nueva Zelanda y estamos fritos porque nos quedamos sin capitán :V (Es un buen chico por lo que no diré más sobre las "supuestas" causas)...

No te quiero deprimir, asi que te voy a mentir descaradamente y te dire que voy genial, sin examenes, sin preocupaciones, y sin ganas de exterminar profesores xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Thanks again for the critique, so far my main problem with Spanish has been applying the things I already know and applying them correctly (male and female conjugation, noun before adjective, etc), and I actually like filler but I suppose it is troubling when filler is technically cannon and could retcon the entire storyline. :lol:

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idky, » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:16 am

Jinchuuriki wrote:
Sakura Kyoko wrote:
HEYYYY!

No te quiero deprimir, asi que te voy a mentir descaradamente y te dire que voy genial, sin examenes, sin preocupaciones, y sin ganas de exterminar profesores xD

Mismo acá :''''''''c aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh no quiero hacer nada locooooooooo.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┌────────────────

today's song:__________________________
『you stole the sun straight from my heart』
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾your love alone is not enoughmsp,

────────────────┘
idky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxu Rebel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:06 am

Wahhh,,, ¡¡lo siento!! Hace tanto tiempo que te vi
ღ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ღ
ɢᴇᴍɪɴɪ|ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ|ᴅᴏʀᴋ
ʜɪ, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ɪsᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʟᴜxᴜ.
ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ.

Lights are OFF
Luxu Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Jinchuuriki » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:12 am

[ redamancy ] wrote:
    Mismo acá :''''''''c aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh no quiero hacer nada locooooooooo.

Entonces no es lo mismo! Yo lo estoy intentando xD

Luxu Rebel wrote:Wahhh,,, ¡¡lo siento!! Hace tanto tiempo que te vi

Ver a quien? Danos detalles, el pueblo quiere saber xD

Princess Nishea wrote:Thanks again for the critique, so far my main problem with Spanish has been applying the things I already know and applying them correctly (male and female conjugation, noun before adjective, etc), and I actually like filler but I suppose it is troubling when filler is technically cannon and could retcon the entire storyline. :lol:

Thats not really a problem, just a lack of practice. That can be solved easily by practicing it. Not a big deal xD
If only, for example, this technique that creates a dark copy of the nine tails and naruto has to fight it, or this jutsu tobi uses that traps Naruto and Sakura in another dimension... damn... those are some good jutsus that we never ever see again. And they could easily be important even in the ninja war.

Also happens with Bleach, but in bleach, it makes me mad. In manga, Renji fights a bull dude when Grimmjow goes after Ichigo, Ururu gets triggered and gives some good fight. But you see the anime, and all the time, you can see this three characters from fillers that I hate:
They do us "A future Trunks" and they leave the filler to change the cannon to fit them, putting them in fights they werent (because they arent supposed to exist) or helping people the same way, when you read the manga and notice they are stealing the light from other characters. I personally take it as an insult to the person watching the anime, and the person who created the manga :(
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Luxu Rebel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:30 am

Jinchuuriki wrote:
[ redamancy ] wrote:

Entonces no es lo mismo! Yo lo estoy intentando xD

Luxu Rebel wrote:Wahhh,,, ¡¡lo siento!! Hace tanto tiempo que te vi

Ver a quien? Danos detalles, el pueblo quiere saber xD

Princess Nishea wrote:Thanks again for the critique, so far my main problem with Spanish has been applying the things I already know and applying them correctly (male and female conjugation, noun before adjective, etc), and I actually like filler but I suppose it is troubling when filler is technically cannon and could retcon the entire storyline. :lol:

Thats not really a problem, just a lack of practice. That can be solved easily by practicing it. Not a big deal xD
If only, for example, this technique that creates a dark copy of the nine tails and naruto has to fight it, or this jutsu tobi uses that traps Naruto and Sakura in another dimension... damn... those are some good jutsus that we never ever see again. And they could easily be important even in the ninja war.

Also happens with Bleach, but in bleach, it makes me mad. In manga, Renji fights a bull dude when Grimmjow goes after Ichigo, Ururu gets triggered and gives some good fight. But you see the anime, and all the time, you can see this three characters from fillers that I hate:
They do us "A future Trunks" and they leave the filler to change the cannon to fit them, putting them in fights they werent (because they arent supposed to exist) or helping people the same way, when you read the manga and notice they are stealing the light from other characters. I personally take it as an insult to the person watching the anime, and the person who created the manga :(

ah lo siento, jaja yo escribí rápido porque tuve que ir a la escuela. Debo teclea "ustedes", ¿correcto? Pero extraño a todos, yo prometo
ღ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ღ
ɢᴇᴍɪɴɪ|ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ|ᴅᴏʀᴋ
ʜɪ, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ɪsᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʟᴜxᴜ.
ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ.

Lights are OFF
Luxu Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idky, » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 am

Luxu Rebel wrote:ah lo siento, jaja yo escribí rápido porque tuve que ir a la escuela. Debo teclea "ustedes", ¿correcto? Pero extraño a todos, yo prometo

Aw :'c ¡¡¡Nos encantaría escuchar otra de tus canciones!!! Si no estás ocupad@, claro.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┌────────────────

today's song:__________________________
『you stole the sun straight from my heart』
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾your love alone is not enoughmsp,

────────────────┘
idky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karssia » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:14 am

Acabo de recordar un poema-monólogo que me gusta mucho de Pedro Calderón de la Barca, un escritor español, es de su obra “La vida es sueño”. Así que voy a dejarlo por aquí por si os ayuda para practicar el idioma, también añadiré una traducción (más bien adaptación) bastante buena al inglés que he encontrado en internet (no es mía).

I just remembered a poem-monologue I like a lot, by Pedro Calderón de la Barca, a spanish writer, from his play “Life is a dream”. So I’m gonna leave it here in case it helps you with practicing the language, and I’ll also add a very good translation (but it’s more like an adaptation) into english that I found on the internet (it’s not mine).

Este es el poema/This is the poem:

Sueña el rey que es rey, y vive
con este engaño mandando,
disponiendo y gobernando;
y este aplauso, que recibe
prestado, en el viento escribe,
y en cenizas le convierte
la muerte, ¡desdicha fuerte!
¿Que hay quien intente reinar,
viendo que ha de despertar
en el sueño de la muerte?
Sueña el rico en su riqueza,
que más cuidados le ofrece;
sueña el pobre que padece
su miseria y su pobreza;
sueña el que a medrar empieza,
sueña el que afana y pretende,
sueña el que agravia y ofende,
y en el mundo, en conclusión,
todos sueñan lo que son,
aunque ninguno lo entiende.

Yo sueño que estoy aquí
destas prisiones cargado,
y soñé que en otro estado
más lisonjero me vi.
¿Qué es la vida? Un frenesí.
¿Qué es la vida? Una ilusión,
una sombra, una ficción,
y el mayor bien es pequeño:
que toda la vida es sueño,
y los sueños, sueños son.

An this is the translation: (note: This is NOT an exact translation, it’s an adapted version, so it doesn’t say exactly the same but the core message is the same. The same that happens when a book or play is translated to another language.)

The king dreams he is king, and he lives
In the deceit of a king,
Commanding and governing;
And all the praise he receives
Is written in wind, and leaves
A little dust on the way
When death ends all with a breath.
Where then is the gain of a throne,
That shall perish and not be known
In the other dream that is death?
Dreams the rich man of riches and fears,
The fears that his riches breed;