Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Shakra » Sun May 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Username: Shakra
Country/Location: Scotland
Which languages do you speak: Only English I am afraid.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone to chat with now and again.
Why do you want a pen pal: I get bored quite easily, having someone to talk to on here will liven things up.
Anything interesting about yourself: I work in a toy store and have a pet turtle.
Shakra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doser » Sun May 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Username: Indirect Kiss
Country/Location: Ireland
Which languages do you speak: Irish, English, French, Russian
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone im lonley :D
Why do you want a pen pal: who dosnt? im super talkative xD
Anything interesting about yourself: flamboyant to a T. i have purple hair and piercings xD so i mean whoop whoop
Doser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kerkeza » Sun May 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Username: Kerkeza
Country/Location: UK
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm looking for anybody who also lives in the UK. I always found the timezone difference is what made other friendships not work. Now that I'm in uni I really can't stay up late anymore to speak to other timezone friends.
Why do you want a pen pal: I want to be able to go outside my comfort zone and meet more people. I am extremely shy at first but once you get to know me I promise it'll be worth it! I want to meet people who are very jokey, silly and are hella into memes (lol) I'm an artist studying illustration so somebody who also draws would be great as well!
Anything interesting about yourself: I've always been told I'm a good friend as I do not get offended easily, I am always open to help in anyway I can and I try see the bright side in situations.
I draw many things, actually...pretty much anything! My main thing is drawing fantasy creatures and humanoids!
my biggest obsessions are to collect are gemstones, Disney and anything Nintendo!
I love Warrior Cats, Pokemon and any pretty much all cartoons to be honest haha, mainly for the different styles.
I own 7 dogs
I play the more obscure games so this is just encase anybody also likes these games: Fable 1, Age of Mythology, Yume Nikki, .Flow, Undertale (not obscure ops), Dungeon Keeper, Sims 3, Overlord, Animal Crossing, Skyrim and many, many more!

Please PM me if you'd be interested in speaking! You don't need to be from the UK, it is just a preference.

Kerkeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deaf » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:26 am

Username: bruise
    Country/Location: united states
    Which languages do you speak: english
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: i'm looking for someone fluent in german!
    Why do you want a pen pal: i took two years of german, but i'm looking for someone who can help me better learn it and be more prepared for my third year of it. i want to be fluent, is all.
    Anything interesting about yourself: there's not much interesting but i'm hyperflexible, i have 3 dogs and 1 cat, and i like overwatch.
deaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Username: hiraeth.
Country/Location: US (Arizona)
Which languages do you speak: Fluent English + Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone, really! I'd be cool if they knew French since I'd love to learn a new language, but it's not necessary. (Romance, preferably, since it's supposed to be easier to learn for fluent Spanish speakers?)
Why do you want a pen pal: Someone to talk to when I'm feeling sad, happy, or even bored. Someone to be friends with. <3
Anything interesting about yourself:
Interests:
-Star Trek + Star Wars
-Warrior Cats
-Writing/Reading/Roleplaying/Coding
-Animals
-Chicken Smoothie (Duh)
-Acting/Theater
-Etc

I'm not really much of an interesting person, lol.
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:11 am

Username:
Marzal
Country/Location:
North America
Which languages do you speak:
English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
Maybe someone Korean or Japanese!
Why do you want a pen pal:
Honestly, I want to learn about the culture of other Countrys and there traditions. I would also like to make friends with others,
I love The Walking Dead
I Love Overwatch
I own a Pet squirrel,
I have some Irish in my blood <3
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)
⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogey the Dog » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Username:
Country/Location: the Blue ridge mountains (south east united states)
Which languages do you speak: norwegain, french, russain, german, and english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I just want To talk to some on In another place I miss Being a world traveler
Why do you want a pen pal: My Dad used to Be in the army and we would go lots of places I would Want to Beable to talke About and In the languages of the Above places.
Anything interesting about yourself: I Am constantly studying norwegain in my free time and Have Been almost all over the world! I Love ice hockey, Base Ball, and american football.
yo. I am Doug (I have gone by Douglas since moving to the US In russia I went by Timofey, But my real name is Maksim), I was Born in germany, lived in Russia for a few years, and I now live in the U.S.A , I like video games. I am a police officer, and I love nine inch nails and any russain hip hop. I frogot to add, I suffer from post traumatic stress disorder.

well... no one loves me. that Is clear. Huh yeah Im not sad, nope not at all... OH WAIT I AM LOVED!!! I WILL FIND YOU PERSON AND I WILL MARRY YOU!and take all your money...

"Мой ангел, ты свободен, я сел напротив ванной Держу осколки нимба, ладони в рваных ранах Мой ангел, мой любимый, ты не разбудишь больше Теплом зари имбирной, зимой под моей кожей"

quote by pharaoh (no title because of how long it is)

my english is a little broken, sorry.

okay, so you made it to the end? You want a prize or something?
Dogey the Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:31 am

Username: Wobby
Country/Location: Brazil
Which languages do you speak: Brazilian Portuguese, and English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Any!
Why do you want a pen pal: Sometimes i get bored in my free time... But in these boring times, trading and playing games may not be the best. Having a pen pal may make me some fun!
I like dogs
I like drawing
I like CS
These are just basic interests.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paige; » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Username: Wolffey. ♡
Country/Location: Canada
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone
Why do you want a pen pal: I want to learn about different cultures. I also enjoy talking to people.
Anything interesting about yourself: I really love the Japanese culture, but I am interested in other cultures as well. I love Hamilton, Marina and the Diamonds, Panic! At The Disco, Youtube, Debating and Overwatch. My background includes Ukraine and Norway.

Please PM me if you are interested!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
hello there, i'm paige;!
music i like: mxmtoon, marina, panic at the disco, cavetown and billie ellish!
tv shows i like: stranger things, the politican, himym and the office!
youtubers i like: buzzfeed unsolved, shane dawson, the try guys and bestdressed!
other things i like: debating, travelling, memes, marvel and photography!
she/her ◌ aries ◌ enfp ◌ intersectional feminist ◌ hufflepuff
harry potter and marvel nerd ◌ animal lover ◌ canadian ◌ rat mama
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝
paige;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
Username: Winchester's Wolf

Country/Non-specific location: USA (Indiana)

Which languages do you speak: English (First) (Spanish I am a little rusty to that languages)

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm looking for someone who would like to talk to me whenever they have a chance too! I kinda want a pen pal that will help me with the languages that they speak. I'm always exited to be taught a new language.

Why do you want a pen pal: I want a pen pal because I want to make new friends and share tips/techniques.

Anything interesting about yourself: Well for starters, I like to read, draw (Digitally/Traditionally) , illustrate, attempt at animation and to type/write. I've lived down in the South for quite awhile before moving to here with my father. I am looking forward to go to a World Language class one day, and I'm really aiming for to be an Cartoonist when I'm old enough.. Well, or an animator.. or in illustrator, or an author. Who knows? c:
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me