Indians in CS ~ ^_^~

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Indians in CS ~ ^_^~

Postby TokioHotel_alien » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:39 pm

TigerRocky wrote:
TokioHotel_alien wrote:
TigerRocky wrote:
Hi! I'm Punjabi!! <33
Yay! Indian people finally!!

Namste _/\_
It's good to see Indians coming out and posting here. I believe there are a lot of Indians in CS but they kinda blend in and is hard to spot easily. You are really welcomed to post about anything you want ^^ . Do you live in or outside India ?

I live outside of India. I visit there every few years though. We have a kothe there my family built. ^.^

Oh ! we don't have many Indians living in India, in CS. How do you feel when you visit India after few years ?! Kothes are cool ^^

Mods: Zoker is my sister
TokioHotel_alien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phagocytosis » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:42 pm

TigerRocky wrote:
TokioHotel_alien wrote:
TigerRocky wrote:
Hi! I'm Punjabi!! <33
Yay! Indian people finally!!

Namste _/\_
It's good to see Indians coming out and posting here. I believe there are a lot of Indians in CS but they kinda blend in and is hard to spot easily. You are really welcomed to post about anything you want ^^ . Do you live in or outside India ?

I live outside of India. I visit there every few years though. We have a kothe there my family built. ^.^

Oh ! we don't have many Indians living in India, in CS. How do you feel when you visit India after few years ?! Kothes are cool ^^

Ooo cool!
Phagocytosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TokioHotel_alien » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:46 pm

SchnaDin wrote:
TokioHotel_alien wrote:
Yes, if you watch them in our native language then it'll be more fun and interesting ! I think our accent is pretty easy to understand cause we speak very clearly when speaking in English ^^
What movies have you watched so far ?

I saw many movies but i prefer the ones, where Shah Rukh Khan or/and Hrithik Roshan take part :)
I also have seen others too but i like the movies with the actors above more ;)
I have a question about the hindi language: Is it normal that the language is a mix between the original words and english words? Or is this just a thing they do in movies/Tv?

Yes, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan are very entertaining, they are the bollywood super heroes. I love them as well :3
No, pure Hindi language is not a mixture of english and original words. It's just something that evolved with the introduction of western language, during the British rule in India. For example, there is no literal translation of the word 'please' in Hindi, so in order to express request or whatever we say please. This is of course very common in the movies. They do it to make it more outgoing or cool or just because they are no literal word to translate the English ones into Hindi, I guess ^^

TokioHotel_alien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:28 am

Yes, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan are very entertaining, they are the bollywood super heroes. I love them as well :3
No, pure Hindi language is not a mixture of english and original words. It's just something that evolved with the introduction of western language, during the British rule in India. For example, there is no literal translation of the word 'please' in Hindi, so in order to express request or whatever we say please. This is of course very common in the movies. They do it to make it more outgoing or cool or just because they are no literal word to translate the English ones into Hindi, I guess ^^

Good to know! Since i heard songs in hindi with english words, i asked me that question ^^
I have two other questions for you or any other indian here :3
1) Where are you from? Do you livein a great city in india?
2) Does Kaal something mean in Hindi? (I saw the movie and i wanted to use that word as a name for a adoptable here on CS/ a creature i created ^-^ one of those both things and that's why i want to know :))
P.S. It's makes really fun to write with you guys or maybe read what the others write ^^ Awesome idea that thread!

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamonroll » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:47 pm

TokioHotel_alien wrote:

I feel so tired after a long airplane ride ;-;
It was worth it though =D
We usually go to different Gudwaras , and always the Golden Temple. My grandfather passed away a couple of years ago so only my grandma lives in the kothe with a few other family members.
hiatus
cinnamonroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TokioHotel_alien » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:01 pm

SchnaDin wrote:Good to know! Since i heard songs in hindi with english words, i asked me that question ^^
I have two other questions for you or any other indian here :3
1) Where are you from? Do you livein a great city in india?
2) Does Kaal something mean in Hindi? (I saw the movie and i wanted to use that word as a name for a adoptable here on CS/ a creature i created ^-^ one of those both things and that's why i want to know :))
P.S. It's makes really fun to write with you guys or maybe read what the others write ^^ Awesome idea that thread!

Yes, I live in a big city in West Bengal (the only Bengali state of India) :3
"Kaal" in hindi, has two meanings. Kaal means time. It is also used for 'end' of something or somebody. For example if one says/write 'tera kaal aa gaya hai', it literally translates to 'your time has come' but means that one's last time has come. Of course you can use it as a name for your characters ^^
Thanks a ton ! I wanted to make this thread for a long time and I finally did ! Feel free to ask more questions c:

TokioHotel_alien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TokioHotel_alien » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:05 pm

TigerRocky wrote:
I feel so tired after a long airplane ride ;-;
It was worth it though =D
We usually go to different Gudwaras , and always the Golden Temple. My grandfather passed away a couple of years ago so only my grandma lives in the kothe with a few other family members.

Yes, visiting Gudwaras are really nice, I haven't visited one though. I've always wanted to go to the Golden Temple, its just so beautiful and peaceful ^^
I'm really sorry for your grandfather. I've only seen kothes in pictures, not in real life c:

TokioHotel_alien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:55 am

Never underestimate the power of a common man! ;)
I have to say i really love that movie!
I really would like to visit india but i'm not sure if it's safe right know for a women to go there...
At your place, is it there also so dangerous? So, that you can't go out on the streets without fear?
I have a mixed feeling about that :/ At the first place all those wonderful colours, temples, different religions and and and
and on the other site the things, which come in the daily news, which are not really great to hear

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TokioHotel_alien » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Hahaha ! yeah that movie is great :3
Actually, yes its very very dangerous in India, for women, right now ! We are not respected and just toyed with around :C
Yup its also very dangerous where I live. In fact, I'm not allowed outside after nine at night, but since I don't go outside it just doesn't bother me. Every day the newspapers are filled with the same news and its sickening. As much as I don't want to say this but todays' Indian men are disgusting and gross :C I seriously am sorry for saying this, but its very much true !

TokioHotel_alien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TokioHotel_alien » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:26 pm

Smile. And let everyone know that you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday.

TokioHotel_alien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me