Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:26 am

Username: Mrs.Geektastic
Country/Location: us
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I’m looking for anyone who loves to read, watch anime, draw. Honestly I just love to talk to others.
Why do you want a pen pal: I love to chat with others
Anything interesting about yourself: I’m a mom of two girls and I love to draw

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 100 people.
I have received 24 gifts.
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.[/b
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loubylou » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:37 pm

hi im lily i hae a postabove but no one has ever messaged me so i thought i wuld give a"bump"a go
Loubylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Sat May 01, 2021 9:52 am

Username: Dizzy socks
Country/Location: Scotland, UK
Which languages do you speak: English.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone 18+, maybe who shares any of my interests?
Why do you want a pen pal: Might be fun, and I don't have many friends from other countries.
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm graduating next month from University, currently having the wild thought of doing a second degree in zoology. I really like animals (have dogs, cats, horses, goats) and playing games (mostly PS4, but also PC and Switch). Tbh most of my interests aren't that exciting, especially since we've been in lockdown for most of the last year, I'm usually just vibin with my friends/flatmates, but I'm happy to chat about anything!
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devik » Mon May 03, 2021 1:52 am

Username: Devik
Country/Location: Europe
Which languages do you speak: English, Mongolian, Tibetan, Polish, Japanese, Norwegian (some fluent, some not)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone not afraid of the fact than I am an adult male and someone who likes to talk about various things, be it books, be it animals, be it global issues.
Why do you want a pen pal: I like to talk with people in general, but I'm a bit shy outside the comfort of the wirtten communication. The exchange of thoughts broadens the mind, and I'd love to work on my language - whatever of the aforementioned languages, to be honest - skills :)
Anything interesting about yourself: As I said, I'm an adult male equipped with some knowledge on continental law and East-Asian traditions and very interested in animals, languages, books... I have a dog named Mortimer.
Devik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky222 » Wed May 05, 2021 7:22 pm

Username: Lucky222
Country/Location: Germany
Which languages do you speak: German, English and a little french
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
someone
    with English as a native language or an English teacher (someone who don't makes so many mistakes in grammar as I do)
    who wants to write regularly
Why do you want a pen pal: I want to improve my English skills and I would like to write with someone
Anything interesting about yourself:
    I play many instruments (recorder family, piano, guitar, melodica)
    I like music very much
    I draw and do encaustic
    I like origami and zentangle
    I love horses and zebras and bunnies and almost all animals
    I would like to visit Iceland in future
    I like smileys :D and use them very often

Dont be afraid to write me long time after I posted this
about me
    I am 🇩🇪
    I speak German, English
    and a little French
    I ❤ horses and zebras and bunnies
about CS
links
Lucky222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lapfox » Wed May 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Username: ☆*: .。 o(≧▽≦)o 。.:*☆
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English and some norwegian.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone that shares some interests with me.
Why do you want a pen pal: 1. I'm constantly bored and I like to speak to people. 2. I just wanna make friends, you know?
Anything interesting about yourself: uh, here are some things.
I have two pet birds.
I collect gamecube games.
I have some pretty neat instruments, a melodica, two ocarinas, and a ceramic bird whistle.
My main interests right now are gorillaz, dream smp, eddsworld, the legend of zelda, tankmen, 2B2T, and a whole ton of other things.
LUCAS internet furry degen
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
MY TOYHOUSE
da linktree
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
lapfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeXaL » Wed May 05, 2021 8:29 pm

Username: ZeXaL
Country/Location: North America
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just someone to talk to and hang out with
Why do you want a pen pal: Making a friend
Anything interesting about yourself: I like to do creative writing on my free time, I play video games a lot (usually on Switch), I like to watch anime, generally I like a lot of things!

x
x

𝓘'𝓜 𝓕𝓡𝓞𝓜 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓕𝓤𝓣𝓤𝓡𝓔!

Hi there, I'm Debby! The transfem that
the news warned you about and the punk
newbie around town! I'm a huge gamer,
weeb and writer as well as a punk enthusiast.
I also have an interest in computer science
and tech-related stuff! Hit me up sometime,
I don't mind making new friends. :3

xx.𝓓𝓞𝓝'𝓣 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓖𝓔𝓣 𝓘𝓣!
ZeXaL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snagglefangs » Sat May 08, 2021 2:22 pm

Username: Werefolk
Country/Location: USA
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who shares some interests with me and possibly who's cool with helping me learn some Spanish! I'd prefer another adult to talk to.
Why do you want a pen pal: I'm anxious but I like meeting new people and I'd like to see if I can't make some new pals who also like Chicken Smoothie! I'd also love to learn Spanish, like I said before, since it's so widely spoken in the US, especially down here in the South.
Anything interesting about yourself: I like to draw and RP. I love music and animals and talk about both of those things a lot. My current main interests are FMA, Friday Night Funkin', World of Warcraft, Monster Camp, and just about any kind of horror. I hope to eventually become a professional dog trainer, but we'll see where that goes. I have a little bit of a weird sense of humor sometimes and, at times, can be a little slow to respond to things.

OH! And I'm trying to lose weight, so if you don't mind talking about health stuff, that would be a nice bonus! Not a necessity, though- I get that it's a touchy subject for some.
𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲/𝐬𝐞𝐛/𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 | 𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐢𝐦 | 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 (𝟐.𝟏𝟖) |
Snagglefangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loubylou » Mon May 17, 2021 9:07 pm

Loubylou wrote:my name is lily im from wales and im a highschool student i fluently speak welsh and english i can also speak a bit of french i have no siblings and my fav coulour is terquoise mint and a pinkypurple lol i love dogs and owls i love to draw and singing dancing cooking and reading. i have a open mind to faith and dont care if u have a mental or physical disability. i have adhd autism dyslexia and a few more but that doesnt stop me being me and i think its a part of who i am. i am not ashamed to have these "problems" as i think it makes me even more unique so if u read this dont be afraid to pm me as i will getg back as soon as i can. hope to have a pm soon. ill be waiting well thats if im not working or studying lol

anyone not got a pen pal yet
Loubylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiraru » Tue May 18, 2021 10:08 am

Username: kiraru
Country/Location: canada
Which languages do you speak: english, chinese, and the tiniest bit of french(learning atm)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone really! i'm looking forward to talking to all kinds of people.
Why do you want a pen pal: i've always liked talking to people from around the globe ! it would be great to meet new people ^^
Anything interesting about yourself:
i like to draw, write, uhm my three baincells are not collaborating on this, but i also occasionally watch anime,etc... sorry if i reply a bit slowly ! sometimes i need time to compose a message back ^^; have a good day !
kiraru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me