Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Taddio » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:17 am

Username: Taddio1

Country/Location: Live in Ireland, from the Phillipines

Which languages do you speak: English, American, Australian

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I am looking for someone respectful and who appreciates my personality and art.
I wouldn't mind if someone doesn't have the same hobbies as me because I can learn new things through new experiences.

Why do you want a pen pal: Ever since I joined CS, I always wanted a friend to chat with and talk about pets with. The only friends I added here are from people who were in nice trades with me and I'm not even sure they know I added them :?
I would also love to have a pen pal so we can do art collabs with each other (we don't have to!) and chat with each other about shows.

Anything interesting about yourself:

•I have athsma and is allergic to peanuts

•Shows and anime I like include Steven Universe, BNHA, Puella Magi.

•Games I like include Pokemon, Roblox and Minecraft :D

•Other virtual pet websites I'm on are Furry Paws and Flight Rising!

•I am the owner of 8 fish but I adore dogs!

•I love reading!

•If you're interested in becoming my pen pal, PM me!
Taddio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sagittarius. » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:51 am

Username:
    sagittarius.
    isle of man (uk)
    What language(s) do you speak:
    english and spanish
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
    anyone willing to share opinions and knowledge, or is up for some banter. preferably looking for someone wanting a lasting friendship and whom is able to have casual conversations. i am an adult, so this must be taken in to consideration also.
    Why do you want a pen pal:
    i would like some new friends, as i don't have any on this site, people to bounce ideas off of and to just talk about the world with.
    i travel a lot and often, i draw digitally, and i’m invested in astrology, house plants, pets (I have three cats and two hamsters) piercings.
sagittarius.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Araellion » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Username: Matamoja
Country/Location: Norway
Which languages do you speak: I speak English and Norwegian fluently, and Slovak, Swedish, Danish, Spanish and Hungarian semi-fluently.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Something casual? Just general chatter
Why do you want a pen pal: Someone to talk to really
Anything interesting about yourself: I like, animals, anime, drawing, science, writing and some other things
Araellion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpjamz » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:45 am

Username:
              star.boy

Country/Location:
              usa

Which languages I speak:
              english (native), french )learning)

What kind of pen pal I'm looking for:
              someone from france, above the age of eighteen.
              preferably someone from the lgbt+ community,
              and bonus points if they're learning english! bonus
              bonus points if we have a lot in common

Why I want a pen pal:
              i'm seeking a pen pal so that i can hopefully
              practice speaking french with a native. that's
              why i'd prefer someone that's learning english,
              so we could help each other. plus, making
              friends is never a bad thing (:

Interests/hobbies:
              ๑ marvel (spidey, deadpool, the spider-verse, iron man, daredevil, venom)
              ๑ harry potter
              ๑ video games (call of duty: zombies, gta, red dead online, spider-man ps4)
              ๑ mobile games (animal crossing, hogwarts mystery)
              ๑ shows i watch: b99, law & order svu, american horror story, stranger things, lucifer
              ๑ favorite film genres: horror, romcom, mystery, action
              ๑ photography
              ๑ painting
Image pisces sun,
ㅤtaurus rising,
ㅤpisces moon

Image autistic
Image any pronouns!!
Image writer
jpjamz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kaytlin. » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:34 am

Username:
Country/Location: .kaytlin.
Which languages do you speak: Just english, sadly
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone, preferably adults
Why do you want a pen pal: Im looking for someone that can be my friend and get to know eachother. I dont really have many friends I usually am with my boyfriend when I'm not in class (college) and working.
My boyfriend recently got me into playing overwatch on the xbox. I play clash of clans on my iphone, and I love animals!
.kaytlin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:19 pm

★ user tch
★ country / location usa
★ which languages i speak english
★ what kind of person i'm looking for anyone who can accept that i may not respond right away.
i have a tendency to just...let things sit ? but dont let that scare you !! im really nice and talkative :) i
d prefer if youre from the lgbtq+ community but its certainly not required. itd be nice if we have
something in common.
★ why i want a pen pal i want to try and engage in the cs community some more. i also would
love to meet some new people and build new relationships !
★ interests & hobbies phew get ready for a lot of things... drawing | reading | writing | anime
homestuck | naruto | blue exorcist | bungou stray dogs | plants | sirius the jaeger | kakegurui | and much more !
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aziraphale » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:15 am

Username:
    Aziraphale

Country/Location:
    Germany

Which languages do you speak:
    German, English

Why do you want a pen pal:
    I'm currently trying to improve my English. I graduated from high school a few years ago and I haven't had any chance to practice my writing skills since then. But this is not the only reason why I'd love to have a pen pal <: I'm mainly hoping to make new friends, I'm not very social in real life and have literally no small talk skills (we don't really do small talk in my country).

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
    I'm looking for anyone who wants to chat and doesn't mind that I probably won't be able to respond every day. I'd also love to talk to someone from the UK since I really want to move there one day and I'm incredibly interested in British history and the country in general. Please take into consideration that I'm a young adult. You should be lgbtq+ friendly.

» I'm very interested in languages (especially Welsh, Scottish Gaelic, Norwegian & Icelandic)
    » I love space!
    » I'm quite interested in Norse and Celtic Mythology
    » I'm in many fandoms (Marvel, Disney, Harry Potter, NBC's Hannibal, Game of Thrones, Star Trek, Tolkien, SNK, Doctor Who, Good Omens, MHA, Preacher, Teen Wolf and many more)
    » I love gaming (Dragon Age, Skyrim, Horizon Zero Dawn, Assassin's Creed, Detroit: Become Human)
    » I like roleplaying
    » I enjoy reading (I especially love Comics, but I'm also into Mangas and normal books) and my favorite genres are fantasy and sci-fi
    » I own a dog

Aziraphale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarmaaKissa » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:58 pm

Username: HarmaaKissa
Country/Location: Russia
Which languages do you speak: russian, english, a bit of finnish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: i'm looking for pals with a good sence of humor.
Why do you want a pen pal: i always wanted to have a pal who speaks english or other languages.
Anything interesting about yourself: I have a cat, i like lizards and dogs, i like animal crossing, pokemon, puzzles, ice hockey. My favorite colour is green, my favorite ice cream flavours is chocolate and creme brulee, i wish to try tomato ice cream.
HarmaaKissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rowanhood » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:26 am

Username: Rowanhood

Country/Location: United States (northeast)

Which languages do you speak: English and German

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I am looking for someone who actually wants to hold a conversation and not someone that decides after two messages that they are done. I've done pen pals before and a number of them stop communicating after only a few messages. That being said, I understand a few days between messages.

Why do you want a pen pal: I would like a pen pal because I have social anxiety so it is hard for me to talk to people in person. Doing so over the internet makes it easier. I also do not have many friends as the ones I had in high school only talked to me out of pity. I am also very interested in other peoples culture, so if that is something you would like to chat about I would love to.

I am a Witch, I am an adult, I practice tarot.
I also own over 1000 books so if you are a reader and need recommendations or want to talk about books, maybe even make a mini book club, that would be great!
I love music, send me recommendations.
I am into all sorts of mythology.
I love learning about new things so just shoot me a message and I am sure we can find something to talk about.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Rowanhood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veria » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:59 pm

Username: Llamalvr0
Country/Location: The cold part of the USA
Which languages do you speak: English (First language) Spanish (Second Language)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Preferably a teenaged female like myself, but I’m up to chat with anybody!
Why do you want a pen pal: All of my friends have quite CS, and I’m getting kind of lonely.
Anything interesting about yourself: I’m a competitive swimmer (I’m not very good though) uh... I have curly hair, I love doing my nails, Avengers Age of Ultron is my favorite movie, I love the Hunger Games and I’m a swiftie (Taylor Swift fan) and a holosexual (Simplynailogical fan)
| 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕖𝕣 |
veria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me