Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby zoocyte » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:17 pm

username: copperfell
country/location: philippines
which languages do you speak: english and filipino

what kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone with some similar interests we could talk about, plus someone who'd be happy to talk about their own culture/country/language cos i love learning about that stuff, helps expand my worldview. also someone who has interests that i have little knowledge on and would like to learn more about.

why do you want a pen pal: i want to try and be more active here on cs plus make some friends cos like..i think i got none on here lol.

anything interesting about yourself:
--- some stuff i'm currently interested in includes: animals, warrior cats, musicals, art, writing, bojack horseman, danganronpa, pokémon, psychology, worldbuilding, character design, animation. and...probably more i can't think of right now.
--- stuff i've always wanted to learn more about: other cultures and places, astrology, tarot (i own a deck but don't use it much), university/college life, plants, history, music i haven't tried before, multimedia arts, lgbt stuff (am bi), nature and cooking. i’d also love recommendations for tv shows/music/books/etc. that you think i might like.
--- i own six cats, all are dumb and wonderful
--- i spend 99.9% of my free time making warrior cats ocs
--- i plan on taking behavioral science in the future

shoot me a pm if you wanna chat!! i might be slow on replies bcos of school so bear with me lol
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oOAkaniOo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:54 pm

oOAkaniOo wrote:
Username:
oOAkaniOo

Country/location:
Germany

Which languages do you speak:
German and English

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
Just someone to kill time with, maybe share some interests or just talk about anything and nothing :b

Why do you want a pen pal:
To meet some new people, kill time and improve my English skills

Anything interesting about yourself:
I like to read (especially fantasy novels) and draw. I am a friendly person that likes to have fun. (:
I like to roleplay, love watching series and playing computer games.
Just send a PM oder you're interested in talking.
oOAkaniOo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WoofyWolfz » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:13 pm

Username: WoofyWolfz
Which languages do you speak: english, pretty good french, basic korean ~
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who is learning or is fluent in korean (but I love friends so don't be fraid to say hello regardless!!)
Why do you want a pen pal: so I can improve in ^ this language! (and make friends? :0 )
Anything interesting about yourself: hmm.. I really love nature and music. my favorite animal is a gray wolf, and my favorite musical group is bts (of course XD) my favorite song is this one I think? check my interests on my profile because I have a lot of them <3
Last edited by WoofyWolfz on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WoofyWolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishcat » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:17 pm

Username: Fishcat
Country/Location: China/Asia
Which languages do you speak: Cantonese, Chinese, English (All fluent!)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just someone to chat with :) Preferably a teen girl lol (I'm a teen girl)
Why do you want a pen pal: My life's kinda not good right now and I want to talk to someone new
Anything interesting about yourself: I am a quarter Chinese and Three-quarters English, I love dogs, Marvel (specifically Loki, and I love books! I like the warrior series, every book is great. I enjoy English textiles Philosophy History
Shoot me a pm if your intrested xx
──-────────────────────
Looking for 2011 halloween dogs (on my wl)
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
yoyo
hey im fish/fishcat ! !
not sure what else to put here
shoot over a pm if you want ,
Stay safe <3

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
Fishcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 444dyn » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:46 pm

Username: c o t t o n .

Country/Location: Australia ~

Which languages do you speak: English ( main ) , Fluent French ( secondary ), Partial Japanese and Russian.

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who’s easy and friendly to talk to! I wish for them to not mind I talk a lot, so someone who can handle that would be absolutely wonderful! Someone kindhearted and creative!

Why do you want a pen pal: I love learning about new cultures. I absolutely adore meeting new people and getting to know them, and I think this is the best place to meet someone like that! I want a penpal so I can teach them new things and possibly become actual pen pals one day uwu

Anything interesting about yourself: Well, I love writing and talk a lot. I also partially own a farm if that’s important!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image[

xxxxxxxx
" for a moment,
i felt deaths chill wind,
such is might of
the gods.
but then,
i remembered i'm
immortal.
such is my blessing
and my curse. "
ardyn izunia
xxxxxxxx

444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emera.lds » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:57 pm

Username: emera.lds
Country/location: Italy!
Which languages do you speak: italian, fluent english, fluent spanish, french (not so fluently anymore! ;w;), partially korean and japanese (studying it at university!)~
What kind of penpal are you looking for: Honestly, all kind of penpals! I do prefer someone near my age, so I'd say 18+, but it's always good talking to all kind of people ^^ Female or male, I don't mind :3
Why do you want a penpal: I really love meeting new people, and create a great friendship! I'm very friendly and I like talking to others :3
Anything interesting about yourself: well, I'm pretty much a nerd, which means I'm so into videogames, anime, manga! But I do also love doing crazy stuff, going to party, stay late night with my friends chatting in front of the moon, drawing, going shopping (my favourite sport! Ahahah) and also do real sport like running ^^

Hope we can chat and become pen pals! ♡ Have a wonderful day or night, guys! :3
🎏emera.lds;
🎏she/her;
🎏green, green everywhere 💚;
🎏videogames are my best buddies;
🎏anime and manga lover;
🎏italian, english, french, spanish and japanese speaker;
🎏 My Flight Rising
emera.lds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alerion » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:26 am

Username: Alerion

Country/Location: UK :)

Which languages do you speak: English!

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Looking for someone close to my age to chat with! Love to meet new people and get to know more about a person!

Why do you want a pen pal: I'm too social for my own good :) would love the chance to make a solid friendship with anyone!

Anything interesting about yourself: I'm studying my MSc in Biochemistry, hoping to become a pathologist next year! I love travelling and would go pretty much anywhere with anyone as long as they can keep up with my rapid city breaks! my favourite past time at the minute is just watching stranger things <3
ImageImageImageImage
Alerion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Leaves » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:26 am

Username: Silver Leaves
Country/Location: N/A
Which languages do you speak: English, Japanese (N4)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: A Japanese person or someone with a good grasp on Japanese. I'm fine with any level though. Would help that we have similar interests and be someone around my age (18+).
Why do you want a pen pal: I suck at conversation.
Anything interesting about yourself: My interests are Japanese culture, manga and 3D modelling for games. Not a massive gamer but I do like to play them occasionally.
| currently chilling
on a weird space rock
|
| collector of cacti and
succulents
|
| can sort of speak
Japanese
|
Pet's name: ☆秋風
Silver Leaves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tesla nova » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:23 pm

Username: who's joe
Country/Location: United States
Which languages do you speak: English, a little bit of German but not fluent
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'm looking for someone to talk to that can have casual chats and deep conversations. I'd prefer someone around my age since I'm not really comfortable conversating with older people.
Why do you want a pen pal: I'd like a pen pal since it never hurts to have more friends. I don't have a lot of online friends so I want to know what it's like.
Anything interesting about yourself: I like gaming, painting, sewing, and memes. I'd be happy to learn about different hobbies that others have.
Last edited by tesla nova on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

jeremy he/him
listo
goober
sig in progress
tesla nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby All Might » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Username: All Might
Country/Location: East Coast, USA.
Which languages do you speak: English, Very Basic Japanese, Incredibly Basic French
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I'd enjoy someone to speak on culture with. Someone who speaks or is also learning Japanese might be nice, or just someone with similar interests.
Why do you want a pen pal: I love having someone to chat with regularly!
Anything interesting about yourself: I'm a nerdy furry. I love many games - Red Dead, Zelda, Sims, Fable, Skyrim, Oblivion, GTA, Spyro -- I read, write, love art. I enjoy nature and random facts and am particularly fond of animals and animal knowledge.

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items