Intro

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Intro

Postby Quartz! » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:37 pm

Hello, I'm Quartz!
Just making an introduction as I did try to make my first post in a forum game but it said something about approval? so...guess i'll post here instead, just here to hopefully have a good time!
Quartz!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Intro

Postby axelandria » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:51 am

Hi! Welcome to CS :)

When users first register, they are added to a 'Newly Registered Users' group which has limited posting and messaging abilities. This is to prevent spammers from posting adverts or inappropriate material in the forum.

To become a full member, you need to make a post in the forum and wait for it to be approved by a moderator or admin. Once it has been approved you will become a regular member and will be able to PM and send trade messages. Future posts won't require post approval.

Now that your posts have been approved, you should be good to go!

Here's some useful links to help you along!
    Site and Forum Rules
    FAQ
    Guide Index
    Newbie Guide & Index

If you have any questions, you're welcome to send in a help ticket, or post on the help + questions forum!
    If you would like one-on-one help, you can also join Adopt A Newbie, where an adopter will "adopt" you, and show you around the site!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Intro

Postby Ashki » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:45 pm

Hey Quartz, nice to meet you and a belated welcome to CS! Do you have a favorite pet so far?

The FAQ and Guide Index are great places to start, and if you're looking for a bit of extra guidance you might want to check out Adopt a Newbie.

You're also always welcome to send over a help ticket if you can't find answers to your questions - I hope to see you around! ^w^
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist