Hi

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hi

Postby kittycatmeowmeow » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:17 pm

Oii!

Hello, I'm new here. I've been here a couple days but too shy to use the forums. I'm glad to see this site uses BBCode like The Bell Tree does. A little about me, I'm a Nintendo nerd (primarily LoZ, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing). I really like weird animals and my favorite is the armadillo lizard! I'm also a bit of a foodie, especially since my partner is an amazing cook. I really look forward to making new friends here!
kittycatmeowmeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi

Postby Magneto » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:21 am

Welcome to CS! I've been around for legit 13 years and have barely used the forums in all that time, so you're not alone!

I love BBCode too - it's what my favourite sites growing up used, so it's what I'm most familiar with. Pokemon and Animal Crossing are big comforts of mine too!

As a fellow weird animal connoisseur, I invite you to behold the hairy nosed wombat. ❤️

ImageImage Image
Magneto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit Bull Terrier » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:32 am

Welcome to Chicken Smoothie!

Every month there are new adoptable pets that you can adopt. You can also adopt pets and items from the Pound and Lost and Found or from the adoption forum that others adopt out for free.

I recommend checking out must-read topics for newbies and newbie guide and index as these threads have information that is useful for newbies and returning users.

You can also be ‘adopted’ in the adopt a newbie thread by someone who will answer your questions and show you around the site.

If you have any questions you can ask these in the help forum or you can submit a help ticket to receive help from the team.

Have a good one!
Pit Bull Terrier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:29 am

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubbaberriboo » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:20 pm

welcome! i hope you enjoy your time here! <3

i love bbcode too, even if it doesn't look like it since my signature is super basic.
      and i'm playing animal crossing as i type this! rosie is an absolute gem and i love her so much.

heyo, my name is bumble!
      i'm a non-binary adult who
      uses he/him or xey/xem
      pronouns. i hope you are
      having a lovely day/night!
      - - -
      pets for FR
bubbaberriboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery