returning after many years

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

returning after many years

Postby deponia » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:58 am

hello!
i played this game when i was younger, way back in like 2015 or so. i don't have that account anymore unfortunately.
i remembered it was a fun thing to check in on now and again so i decided to come back n give it a shot again! especially since it's advent calender season. this place is still super active it looks like. pretty cool.

as you can tell by my username i love classic pc point and clicks, and video games in general. i also like drawing and listening to punk music. no clue if i'll stick around to play this but it's cool to see it's still around.
deponia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: returning after many years

Postby Pit Bull Terrier » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:28 am

Welcome back to Chicken Smoothie!

Every month there are new adoptable pets that you can adopt. You can also adopt pets and items from the Pound and Lost and Found or from the adoption forum that others adopt out for free.

I recommend checking out must-read topics for newbies and newbie guide and index as these threads have information that is useful for newbies and returning users.

You can also be ‘adopted’ in the adopt a newbie thread by someone who will answer your questions and show you around the site.

If you have any questions you can ask these in the help forum or you can submit a help ticket to receive help from the team.

Have a good one!
Pit Bull Terrier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: returning after many years

Postby axelandria » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:22 pm

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,