I'm new!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: I'm new!

Postby DarkMorning » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:48 pm

Vylad wrote:Hi there! I'm Vylad.

So, here are some tips for you! One of the tips is that if you have a pet in particular that is no way up for trade, put it into a locked group. When you make the group, you'll have the option to make it so no one can send a trade with any pets within that group, do that, it'll be easier on people trading you, and on you so you dont have to keep cancelling any trades with that one pet.

People follow the rule of 1:2 pet trade (for example, like.. 1 vr of 2019 is worth 2 2019 rates) some follow a 1:3 or a 1:4.

There is also the three month rule, which is a pet withing three months and is the same rariety of the pet you are trading for is fair.

Demand is something that can completely change a pet's worth. A 2010 rare, the Zodiacs in particular can actually get a 2009 rare due to demand, sometimes even two.

We used to have this thing called the 'Rare's List' it is now retired and was extremely inaccurate and shouldnt really be used anymore, but it is infact still used, quite a bit, as it's the closest thing to some people got, the pets on it are valued by a mix of their rariety and demand, but sometimes will br valued by their actual worth, then will add demand onto it. You can view it here

Now as it is retired and inaccurate, you might want some more updated lists! Here is where you can find them!

Now, we also have the What is this pet worth, What is this item worth, and is this a fair trade.

Most items are valued at 1 uncommon of their year, some are a bit more or a bit less due to demand.

Others are actually worth a lot more, not due to demand, and even more than what they were already worth due to demand. Here! that link will show you the rare items and what they are worth.

Now, we also have chicken dollars! Or C$. These can be used to buy Store pets, and store pets are actually worth more than you think, but getting distracted here. Here! This here can give you a hand with finding out the C$ worths.

This Here is just the general Chicken Smoothie discussion, help threads and more fun threads will be scattered all through out it!

Now, also a small note to bring up about trades, every year on December 18th we have pets that are rereleased. These are worth the same as a True-Date (TD) but TDs will sometimes be valued more and rereleaseds will sometimes be valued less.

You can also find help here

I hope this helped you out! Welcome to ChickenSmoothie and I hope you have a great time here! Also sorry if I overwhelmed you.

Thank you so much, his is really useful information I can use so I know if something is fair.
Info

I do signature and trading rule commissions on CS.
Off of CS I do commissions for art and animations
You can talk to me about anything at any time
My YouTube channel is Vianlitic

ImageImage
DarkMorning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:43 pm

Hey there, welcome to CS! Please only bump your topic when it has fallen off of the first page of the board it is located in. Additionally, asking for free pets is against our rules, but there are many users giving away pets in the CS Free Adoptions board!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkMorning » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:39 am

DarkMorning wrote:Hi! I'm DarkMorning (don't ask about the username) and I'm new on CS. I was hoping I could get some advice for trading or even pets for a head start (but you can just give advice because that's more helpful).
Info

I do signature and trading rule commissions on CS.
Off of CS I do commissions for art and animations
You can talk to me about anything at any time
My YouTube channel is Vianlitic

ImageImage
DarkMorning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me