About me

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

About me

Postby Vampbaby » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:02 pm

I like Wolves and my beautiful gf julsie. I also like drawing
...Jay ☇ She/Her ☇ Caught the gay
..─────────────────
....Hey, I'm Jay and I like wolves
.......Stop, I coulda dropped
............my croissant !!
.....Girlfriend | Artist | Server
Vampbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: About me

Postby Licorice. » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:13 am

Hello and welcome to Chicken Smoothie!

What types of things do you like to draw? I personally love to draw animals!

Here is some helpful information to get you started. The Newbie Guide & Index is always a good place to start to learn some of the in's and outs of CS. The General Helpers is a group of CS staff that know a lot about how CS works. The Must-Read Topics For Newbies is a great place to get a lot of the rules of the site and has links to most of the rules as well as the frequently asked questions. Adopt a Newbie is a forum where players that have a bit more experience can "adopt" a newbie to answer any questions that you might have. You can submit a help ticket to directly contact the staff if there is something that you would like privately resolved. The FAQ is well what it sounds like, a place that the CS staff consolidated the most frequently asked questions. Finally, The Rules for the Site and Forum are the general forum rules

Monthly Adoptions is where you adopt your monthly pets. Another great forum is the CS Free Adoptions. Players here are giving away pets for free to other players. The "Pound" and "Lost and Found" is a place for players to adopt pets and items for free.

If you are looking to trade pets/items, here is the correct forum to make a topic. Shian's Guide to Successful Trading is always a good place to start if you are thinking about trading. The CS Trade Rules gives you information about the etiquette of the trading board. In Jan. 2019 there was a Big Rarity Update, so you might want to check the forum out.

I hope that you are getting off to a good start on CS and my inbox is always open for questions or if you just want to chat!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Licorice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: About me

Postby axelandria » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:04 am