10 years later..

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

10 years later..

Postby CosmicEternity » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi, all!

So.. I used to use CS all the way back in 2009- and haven't logged in since. I did just get a trade offer today, though, which reminded me to try the site again! So.. Hi! I'm here! I did just change my username since I now go by CosmicEternity these days, but I used to be Cpninjagrrl. I also spruced up my profile a bit.

Everything's definitely changed, and most certainly for the better! I really wanna try and be active here, since it seems like the art community's really flourished and everything here is going strong. Plus, I really wanna get to collecting some cute pets.

Does anyone have advice on getting started? Anything I knew is left behind in 2009 :B ;; Any suggestions appreciated!!
If you feel tight, look at yourself!
Inside your heart, you will find a special place to unwind
If you feel right, look at yourself!
Inside your mind you will see, Cosmic Eternity
Hi, I'm Hazel! (She/Her) I'm an artist, animator, amateur musician. Eternally trapped in 2009. I like Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, space and I draw a lot of animals.

CosmicEternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 10 years later..

Postby W1sh » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi! Welcome back!
I'm a bit new myself, but to get started back up I went to the free adoption accounts and got pets from there to start up. Basically, just set a new goal and try to reach it. Currently, I'm trying to collect the warrior cats!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
He/They

xxx
Enby

xxx
hi yes my signature is kinda messed up LOL, but yea I don't really use this site anymore but I do occasionally log in! go check out my giveaway, ill be checking in every few hours to accept the trades!
xxx[center][Go look at my bro rn🔪

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
Send trades!

xxx
Please be fair

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W1sh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:33 pm

welcome back!
    for starters, you can adopt the current months pets, or check out the pound which now also includes the lost and found, which is an item pound!

you'd probably wanna get to updating your wishlist after all these years, so i suggest doing that! there are a lot of pets these days with plenty of different species & designs, i'm sure it won't take you long to find some 'must-haves' in those archives!

you pretty much missed out on.. nearly all i'd assume of the crazy value stuff that's happened in the years, but i suggest checking out the value guide index which should help you get some basics down. can't promise it will all be too easy to understand, but you'll get the hang of it!

i wish you the best luck in your journey to get back into CS! feel free to send me a PM if you'd ever like some tips/help from a fellow member. can't promise i'll know everything to the edge of the world and back about CS, but i've got a good grasp on most things. :)
    ps, love your username! ^^
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicEternity » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:42 pm

Hawaii wrote:
    welcome back!
    for starters, you can adopt the current months pets, or check out the pound which now also includes the lost and found, which is an item pound!

you'd probably wanna get to updating your wishlist after all these years, so i suggest doing that! there are a lot of pets these days with plenty of different species & designs, i'm sure it won't take you long to find some 'must-haves' in those archives!

you pretty much missed out on.. nearly all i'd assume of the crazy value stuff that's happened in the years, but i suggest checking out the value guide index which should help you get some basics down. can't promise it will all be too easy to understand, but you'll get the hang of it!

i wish you the best luck in your journey to get back into CS! feel free to send me a PM if you'd ever like some tips/help from a fellow member. can't promise i'll know everything to the edge of the world and back about CS, but i've got a good grasp on most things. :)
    ps, love your username! ^^

Thank you so much!!! Definitely will ask if I need some help, I seriously appreciate it!! (all I know from this point forward, my wishlist will probably be full of a lot of purple and shiny.. Whoops)

I'll also take a look into the value guide, it seems like trading's really gotten even more interesting over the years!
If you feel tight, look at yourself!
Inside your heart, you will find a special place to unwind
If you feel right, look at yourself!
Inside your mind you will see, Cosmic Eternity
Hi, I'm Hazel! (She/Her) I'm an artist, animator, amateur musician. Eternally trapped in 2009. I like Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, space and I draw a lot of animals.

CosmicEternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me