Introduction!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Introduction!

Postby gloomyghost » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Hello! I’m gloomyghost! I just joined and I find this site pretty cool. I literally don’t know anything so I apologize in advance if I do anything really dumb. I’m excited to be part of this lovely community! :>
Last edited by tarkeli on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This is not the place to ask for trades. ;)
gloomyghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Introduction!

Postby Lucikan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:11 pm

Welcome to CS!

Here are some forums to help you get started:

If you're lost here is the Newbie Guide & Index as well as the Must read topic for Newbies which will help you get around the site! Also if you're interested in having a personal mentor that has a lot of knowledge about CS the Adopt a Newbie is the place to go!

If you've already adopted the monthly pets you can check to see if the pound is open (It's best to look for pets when it first opens some can be rare!), or if you're looking for free pets heres the CS Free Adoption Forum (:

Lastly, if you have any questions feel free to ask! You can also ask any of the General Helpers or send a help ticket!

I hope to see you around and enjoy your stay!
«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ xx   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶

Regular commissions for USD - [CLOSED]
(DM for discord or contact me on TH @Lucikan)

Oekaki Art Shop || Carrd || Mini Art Shop

Dearest Friends
🍁 || 🐺 || 💫
«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ xx   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶
Lucikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby skyline » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:13 pm

hi gloomy! it's lovely to meet you! welcome to chicken smoothie! it really is an awesome community <:

anyways! i highly suggest checking out newbie guide and index, the faq, and site rules!

if you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to pm me, or send a help ticket to staff! we all look forward to seeing you around! <3
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Introduction!

Postby rocoboq » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:29 am

hey, welcome to chicken smoothie! i hope you find yourself having a good time here. c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets