Hey! :)

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hey! :)

Postby sodapoprandle98 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:30 am

Uh I'm bad at introductions so I'll give it my best shot. Hey there! I'm Eden. I like the Outsiders and Tom Cruise. I'm super awkward, so if we ever talk, expect a lot of awkwardness. I have ADD (ADHD but without the hyperactivity)
I'm looking forward to seeing what this whole site is about!
:D
sodapoprandle98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby skyline » Wed May 22, 2019 8:28 am

nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hey! :)

Postby Licorice. » Wed May 22, 2019 8:36 am

Hello and welcome to Chicken Smoothie!

Here is some helpful information to get you started. The Newbie Guide & Index is always a good place to start to learn some of the in's and outs of CS. The The General Helpers is a group of CS staff that know a lot about how CS works. The Must-Read Topics For Newbies is a great place to get a lot of the rules of the site and has links to most of the rules as well as the frequently asked questions. Adopt a Newbie is a forum where players that have a bit more experience can "adopt" a newbie to answer any questions that you might have. You can submit a help ticket to directly contact the staff if there is something that you would like privately resolved.

Monthly Adoptions is where you adopt your monthly pets. Another great forum is the CS Free Adoptions. Players here are giving away pets for free to other players. The "Pound" and "Lost and Found" is a place for players to adopt pets and items for free.

I hope that you are getting off to a good start on CS and my inbox is always open for questions or if you just want to chat!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Licorice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucikan » Wed May 22, 2019 12:47 pm

Hello welcome to CS! What's your favorite pet so far? :D
«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ xx   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶

Regular commissions for USD - [CLOSED]
(DM for discord or contact me on TH @Lucikan)

Oekaki Art Shop || Carrd || Mini Art Shop

Dearest Friends
🍁 || 🐺 || 💫
«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ xx   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶
Lucikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyouka » Wed May 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Hello, welcome to CS, Eden! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I will help you the best I can, send a help ticket to the gracious General Helpers, or view the help forums. Checking out the FAQ is also an option. See you around! (:

«───ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ─────────

【 cori | she/her | intj | semi-active 】
your local part-time sloth, tea lover, & CEO of Doing
Absolutely Nothing™. I am sporadically active on CS
so feel free to ask for my discord if you need anything!

Signature: Ishtar | Avatar: Noblesse
. . .
[ hoyo ] [ mal ] [ pronouns ]
───────────ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ───»
Kyouka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wobbuffet » Wed May 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Hi and welcome to CS! The Outsiders is probably one of my all-time favorite novels! The movie was also great, and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t cry at the end.

The other replies on this thread have a ton of great links and info to help you get started, so you should check those out when you get a chance. See you around CS! :D
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Wed May 22, 2019 10:15 pm

Heya, welcome to CS! c:
    Oh man, I remember my English teacher actually recommended the Outsiders novel to me at one point, but it was one of those instances where I completely forgot about it and never actually checked it out, and now it's been like eight years. Perhaps I should, haha. I've not heard much about whether or not the movie is worth watching, though. (Although I can see Wobb up there loves it :'D) Is it any good, and true to the source material?

Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself here! :D Perhaps we'll see each other around~

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu May 23, 2019 9:34 am

hey, welcome to chicken smoothie! i hope you find yourself having a good time here. i have a bit of add, too, and it makes getting my homework done pretty hard, haha. anyways, if you have any questions or just wanna chat, my inbox is always open! c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets