New!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

New!

Postby CATechno » Tue May 21, 2019 4:17 am

Hiya guys so I'm new here and this account was given from a friend who wasn't using it. I'm hoping to gain pets and understand this site a bit more, so if anyone has any pets that are unwanted, I'd love to keep them to get started! Hoping to look for some new friends too :D thanks guys <3
CATechno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New!

Postby tenturo » Tue May 21, 2019 6:43 am

hello! i'm tenturo, and welcome to chickensmoothie! i hope you enjoy your time here <3

be sure to check out the FAQ to check up on anything you might be confused on, as well as the site rules to make sure you don't accidentally get into any trouble! if you end up confused on anything and need general help from anyone, you can post in the help forum where members and staff can all answer questions you may have, and if your question should be directed for staff only, you can send in a help ticket!

you can also seek out one of the General Helpers, whose names are displayed in a pretty salmon color! their job is to help out people all over the game to make life a little easier!

every month, new sets of pets get released in the regular adopts area, so be sure to pick them all up each month! you can also check out the pound which opens at random times every day, offering up a little over a thousand potential pets each opening, giving you opportunities to get rare pets too!

there's plenty of boards in the forum to explore as well, though for a newbie, you should definitely check out the newbie guide and index, as well as the adopt a newbie thread, where you can get 'adopted' by an older, more experienced member who can help you out one on one!
        we also have an oekaki board where you can draw in the game and post your drawings, or sometimes edit other peoples! if you're into roleplaying, we have a massive roleplay forum where you can roleplay to your hearts content! just be sure to brush up on the rules so you don't get in any trouble. you can also check out the forum games if you're just wanting to chill and play some fun little games with other users!

i look forward to seeing your around :heart: if you have any questions, my pms are open!

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue May 21, 2019 9:52 am

Welcome to CS, I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby skyline » Tue May 21, 2019 2:11 pm

hello! welcome to chicken smoothie, it's a pleasure to meet you! : )
      if you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to pm me, or send a help ticket to staff!
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed May 22, 2019 3:33 am

hey, welcome to chicken smoothie! i hope you find yourself having a good time here. if you ever have any question or just wanna chat, my inbox is always open. c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets