Hiya I'm new XD

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hiya I'm new XD

Postby S1lversong » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:03 pm

A friend of mine mentioned the site and it looks cute so I decided to give it a try~
S1lversong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hiya I'm new XD

Postby Celozon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:46 pm

Welcome to CS!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking out the Newbie Guide, and this must-read for newbies. There is also an FAQ over here. Additionally, if you are confused about something you can post questions on our Help Board, or send in a Help Ticket.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:51 pm

Hiya Orasa welcome to CS.

Remember to pick up this months available pets on the Adoptable's Page and if you're looking for pets to expand your collection you can head on over to either:

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and hope you have a nice day/night !! Feel free to PM me at any time for trades advice :)

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 am

Hey Orasa! It's lovely to meet you (:

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:20 am

Hi there, welcome to CS! <3

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby skyline » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:28 am

hi orasa! it's great to meet you! i hope you enjoy the site!
      if you ever have any questions, or need help, feel free to pm me, or one of the lovely general helpers
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helenium » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi! Welcome to Chicken Smoothie! I'm glad to see that you're here!
Image DA Art Shop Image
Helenium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpjamz » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:44 am

hello! welcome to cs. my name is sirius, but you can also call me starboy. i don't mind either way. :) i'd like to give you a list of resources, in case you haven't quite figured out how to navigate the site yet- don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.

we'll start off with the absolute basics c:

site rules- self explanatory. would be wise to give these a read (;
      must-read topics for newbies: this thread contains more extensive resources for new users, so if there's any questions you have left unanswered after reading this, you'll most likely find an answer over there.
      adopt a newbie thread- this thread is for older users to "adopt" new users and be their personal guide for the site. if that's something you'd like, don't be shy!
      help ticket- submit one of these for problems/questions that can only be solved by an actual staff member.

now... onto the fun stuff! how you can start collecting pets. luckily, cs has several ways that users can do this! here are the easiest options:

the adoption page - this is where you'll go to adopt a new set of free pixel pets. make sure you check back the first of each month, because very single month there will be a new release.
      the pound / lost and found - this is exactly what it sounds like! generally, the pound opens every six or so hours, with every other time being the lost and found instead. the lost and found is like the pound, but for items instead of pets. releases of both pets and items will include a few rares, if you get there the moment it opens!
      the cs free adoptions forum - this is also straight to the point. this forum is dedicated to user made adoption centers and/or giveaways, where some generous friends will be giving away the pets/items they no longer want.

next, we have trade related resources:

the "is this a fair trade?" thread- this thread is there for when you aren't quite sure what your side (or their side) of a trade is worth, and you want to double check with users who may know the system better. it's never a bad idea to be sure you aren't accidentally trading unfairly.
      the "understanding rarities" guide- the title pretty much says it all. this will further explain the concept of rarities, as well as value.
      the "how much is this pet worth?" thread- don't know the value of your pet? want someone to figure it out for you? this is the place to go!
      the "rares" list guide- the rares list is an actual list of pets, sorted into tiers, that are considered rarer than normal pets. they're worth much more than the average rare, and many users strive to get their hands on one.
      the april swap thread- this type of thread (there will be one for every month, so i linked this month's) is where you can "litter swap" for pets you missed from a specific month's group of pets (released on the adoption page). the easiest explanation: some people (myself included) enjoy collecting at least one of every different outcome, so this is where we go to say "hey i missed this one, and i see you missed the one i have, so can we swap?"

where do you go to have fun around here?:

forum games- this is what it sounds like! play games to meet friends and pass the time.
      roleplay- cs has one of the best rp forums around, so don't be afraid to check it out. keep the site rules in mind, though, as this site is child-friendly. (if you've never even heard of rp, you're in for a treat.)
      clubs and armies- this forum is one of my favorites. this is where you'll find groups of people that are interested in the same fandoms as you. like harry potter? marvel? pokemon? that one cartoon you watched in middle school but forgot about until now? this place has a club for it!
      the 18+ forums- despite the name, these forums do not welcome explicit topics. please keep that in mind. this is just a place for adults to discuss topics that are more mature. it also holds a thread for minors to ask for advice from adults.

well, that's officially all i have! if you made it the bottom of the page, i'd like to say welcome- once again. if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to, or just have another question, please feel free to dm me. i'm online frequently, especially as summer approaches. :D
Image pisces sun,
ㅤtaurus rising,
ㅤpisces moon

Image autistic
Image any pronouns!!
Image writer
jpjamz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashki » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:20 am

Hey, nice to meet you and welcome to CS! Don't hesitate to send in a help ticket if you ever have any questions - hope to see you around (:
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist