So, umm, hi!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

So, umm, hi!

Postby Endyran » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:18 am

Hi, I am Endyran!

I like drawing fan art and original art~ It's mostly a hobby, so it's for the fun!
Then I also like going to movies, usually fantasy, animation, superhero and monster related movies, but sometimes also comedy's, movies based on RL events, horror, and action movies! A bit of everything, as you see.

I've been playing some games since I was little, and grew up with the Pokemon games. For some games, I rather watch a let's play, although there are some I wish to try myself after it XD But I also like playing open world RPG's like Skyrim and BotW, while also liking games similar to Age of Empires, Diablo, Undertale, Fire emblem and Super Smash Bros.
If you ask if I have a favorite type of game, I honestly can't tell. It depends from time to time.
Sadly I do not like multiplayer games, so if asking if I could join a game to play together, I'll always say no ^^'

I also like making fursuits. I started with making a partial fursuit for myself, and now I'm making my first full fursuit. These are for conventions I go to. I've been going to conventions in my country for several years now, and I always am amazed by the many cosplays, but I always felt out of place since I rather dress up as a character I made, so that's where the interest in fursuits comes in.

Further, I'm a bit shy when it comes to talking ^^' So sorry if I don't talk a lot. I hope to have a nice time here.
Endyran

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me