New!!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

New!!

Postby killjoyz » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi, I just joined because all my friends are on here :D if anyone could give me some general tips that would be great x
Louder than god's revolver and twice as shiny

Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy

I LOVE INVADER ZIM >w<

killjoyz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New!!

Postby Viozel » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:05 pm

Hello, welcome to Chickensmoothie!

If you want to start your own collection, I'd check out these places:
  • GHAA
    This is a place run by the general helpers with free pets specifically for newbies!
  • Monthly adopts
    There are new pets to adopt here every month; I'd adopt as many as you can!
  • CS pound
    This pound opens roughly every 6 hours, so check back often to see if you can adopt a pet when it's open!
  • CS free adoptions board
    This is a place where tons of other CS users are giving away pets; just make sure to read the rules here!

Once you get pets, some people may want to trade for them, so I'd check out the in depth guide to trading to see what is usually considered 'fair' so you don't get scammed out of your pets.
    And If you want to know what a pet is worth, you can ask here!
    You can also ask on the 'is this a fair trade?' thread if you want to know if a trade you sent -- or a trade someone sent you -- is fair!

Here are a few other links to help you get started on CS:
  • newbie guide and index
    This guide gives a tour around the site and is extremely helpful if you need help navigating it, I would definitely check it out!
  • frequently asked questions
    As it says in the title, it has all the most frequently asked questions and answers to them, so if you have a question I'd check there to see if it's already answered!
  • must read topic for newbies
    It is a bit of a 'must read' topic, with links to pretty much all the rules and ways to get help on the site. Would also definitely check it out!
  • hidden features and tips & tricks guide
    This guide has helped me tons, also definitely worth a visit!

If you have any other questions (which is totally fine if you do!) you can
    send a help ticket so staff can help you,
    make a post on the help forum where other users can answer your questions, or
    go to adopt a newbie, where someone will 'adopt' you and help you out with anything you need ^_^
    Aaand you can also message me if you have questions!

Phew, that was long! Sorry for that, don't feel pressured to check out all those at once! They're just there for when you need them (:

Hope to you enjoy your time here, see you around!
    xx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Hi I'm lazy and busy and
    distracted so this is all ya get
    xx▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    link link link ©
Viozel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eagle's Eye » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Hi! Welcome to CS, I hope you'll enjoy your time here ^^

hi
    hi
    hi

SEEK WHAT SETS -
    YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

┌─────────┐

Chinese | GMT+8
    full time foodie
    fire type pkmn! :>

└─────────┘
    FR sales / about me / credit
    Eagle's Eye
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:45 am

Hello! It's lovely to meet you! my name is Sweet._.Sakura, but feel free to call me Sakura! I am a fan of anime and manga (pokemon, hyouka, koe no katachi, kimi no na wa, studio ghibli and much much more!) I love to roleplay, write stories and draw. I'm an aspiring acress and singer too! To help you on your chickensmoothie journey, I have combined together the most helpful threads and the most interesting places to visit here! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Guides and help threads
    this site has many things to offer, but can be a little bit confuzing for new players. That's why I've listed some very important threads below to help you understand the basics of chickensmoothie!

Site Rules----> These rules are a must-read for all new players! They answer most of your questions about the site and provide important information!

Must-Read topics for newbies----> This is a very important thread to read for all new players! This pretty much sums up to all you need to know about the site in detail!

Ask others for help----> This link will take you to a help thread where you can ask any question that your still not sure about! If you don't get an answer, send a help ticket.

•Trading and collecting pets is an important part of the game! But many newbies not sure about pet value can easily get scammed and treated unfairly! If you are unsure if your trade is fair, check out the Is this a fair trade thread.

Places worth a visit!

Although this site is famous for it's pet collecting, there are many, many more fun threads to check out! Here are my top 5 picks!

General Discussion----> This is a fun thread to discuss any random topics! You can meet many people here!

Forum games----> One of my fav places to go in my free time! There are hundreds of fun little games to pick from here!

Roleplay forums----> Here, you can find any roleplay that you want to join!

•You can test your art skills in our Oekaki forum!

Fanclubs and armies----> Here, you can join a fanclub or army of people with the same intrests! There are many to choose from and you can discuss your favourite things!
    x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 𝚔 𝚞 𝚛 𝚊"
    𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 --- 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ---
    𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛
    𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 | 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝

hey i'm sakura. feel free
    to talk if you feel lonely c:
    x
    charactersmy scaly babies
    sweetsakura

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby sleepish » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:02 am

hello, welcome to cs! hope you enjoy your time here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    sleepish

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups