I'm new, can someone show me the ropes?

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

I'm new, can someone show me the ropes?

Postby Expect the Banana » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:00 am

I see a lot of posts on the side with people using words like "list" and "dreamie", and people with huge collections of pets. How do I get started? I already adopted the pets in the adoption center
Expect the Banana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm new, can someone show me the ropes?

Postby Viozel » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi, welcome to Chickensmoothie!

"List" usually refers to pets on the rareslist, which is a list of all the rarest pets on the site. If you want to know more you can click on the link!

"Dreamie" means someone's dream pet.
    Lots of people go through the archives, and when they get to a pet they reallyyyy want, they call it a 'dreamie'.

The archives are found here in case you need it, and if you click the "add to wishlist" star, you can add pets to your wishlist so people know what pets you want.

If you're confused about any other abbreviations, you can check them out here!

If you want to get better pets without having to trade for them, I'd hang around the pound and the free adoptions board.
    Both of these have decent pets a lot of the time, especially when users quit and post on the adoptions forum. Just make sure to read the rules there!

For any other questions you may have, I'd check out the
    must read topic for newbies,
    newbie guide and index,
    hidden features and tips & tricks guide and
    frequently asked questions

If you have any questions after that you can
    send a help ticket so staff can help you,
    make a post on the help forum where other users can answer your questions, or
    go to adopt a newbie, where someone will 'adopt' you and answer any questions you have c:

I hope you enjoy your time here! I'm open to pms, so you can message me too if you need any help or wanna chat!
    xx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Hi I'm lazy and busy and
    distracted so this is all ya get
    xx▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    link link link ©
Viozel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm new, can someone show me the ropes?

Postby Lady Masquerade » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Welcome to ChickenSmoothie!! I highly recommend checking out the above links, they're very helpful <3
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me