Adopt a Newbie

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby cafepixie » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:26 am

Username: cafepixie
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: i'm good with english!
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I play Flight Rising and some people talk about it
What do you like best so far?: The art's pretty cute and I really like the concept.
Any questions?: How does this whole system work, really? Are there community things and activities? Honestly I know next to nothing lol
cafepixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScreeCos » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:24 am

Username: ScreeCos
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Recommended to me
What do you like best so far?: Seeing the new art designs
Any questions?: I want to learn more about trading rarities and how to tell if a trade is fair. I likely won't be trading for a while as I'm new, but I really want to grow my collection!
|| Scree || He/Him ||

HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?
now you have :)
ScreeCos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:13 am

Thread Update

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> AquilaFuga - axelandria - Burrito Bunny

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oxNeonz » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Username: oxNeonz
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Recommended through a friend!
What do you like best so far?: I haven't looked around yet :3
Any questions?: I've seen people trade CS pets? Do CS pets have worth? :0
oxNeonz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sweetvoddka » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:06 am

Username: Sweetvoddka
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Younger sibling was playing this!!
What do you like best so far?: The free pets look really cute!!
Any Questions?: as of rn no, I’m gonna mess around and see what I can figure out on my own! :)
I'm a Dragon!

Dragons are strong, proud, noble, direct, fiery, artistic, intellectual, eccentric, show off
Sometimes they can be arrogant, violent, brash, controlling.
Sweetvoddka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Interface » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:33 pm

Username: Interface
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm only fluent in English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Through Flight Rising actually
What do you like best so far?: All the different types of animals and creatures I can adopt, there's so many! :thumbup:
Any questions?: How does the shop work? Also what is there to do on Chicken Smoothie, also why is the site called Chicken Smoothie in the first place?

Thanks!
Sup' I'm new here and I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm determined to get the hang of this site!
Interface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omo » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:54 am

Username: eb0y
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: n/a
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: from pokefarm : o
What do you like best so far?: i really like the art and designs of the different pets!
Any questions?: what is there to do on chicken smoothie? like is there a goal to achieve? :o
hiya, im kiki!! want some art? check out my art shop!

omo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:36 am

Username:
Greyfire

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English):
I am fluent American Sign Language. Although I'm not certain that is going to be of much assistance online. You never know though.

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s:
I no longer have links to the threads, but I was a moderator for a few user-created adoptables on here and I took over being owner of Thimble Kitties for quite some time as well.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?:
I feel like I should be allowed to adopt a newbie because I've been on CS for quite some time now and I'd love to be able to help the new/younger users around the lovely site. I enjoy helping others and I am extremely responsible. I also have been pretty active lately and plan on keeping that up. I would also love to help as many new players as I can and save them from making common mistakes that I did when I was a new player and didn't have anyone around to help me out. I feel like trading, certain events, etc. all take some time to get used to participating in and I wish I would have had someone around to answer the numerous questions I had floating through my head when I first started.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?:
I get on CS every day whenever I have free time. I can be on anywhere from fifteen minutes to three hours. It just depends on the day.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?:
I read every single word!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?:
I wholeheartedly agree to be polite and help my newbie at all times.
She/Her ♓︎ Slytherin INTJ-A
Hey there, I'm Grey!
I am always open to making new friends!
My hobbies are reading, writing, & archery.
I love animals, Harry Potter, & baking!
Going to university for crap Criminal Justice.
Discord: TheGreyfire

Trades Adoption Toyhou.se Adopts

Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koikee » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:11 pm

Username: Koikee

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): N/A (Currently working on my Spanish >.<)

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I do not remember when, although I do remember helping people out often. I mainly guide people now on the biggest CS server on Discord at the moment as I'm one of the moderators there, which honestly adds up to a lot.

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I believe I should be allowed to adopt a newbie due to my experience with handling all types of users, using my knowledge to point them in the right direction. I enjoy helping out, and I always hope I make a difference in someone's life, even if it is very minor. I am level headed, and I will keep calm if someone disagrees with me, or tries to start something. I will simply state on what they should do, and if needed, I will send photos on how to get to their destination. I normally go through many forums through out the day just to look around, and I mess with multiple settings a lot so I have knowledge in how most things work, especially short cheats to make things easier (such as: &pageSize=, etcetc). I will leave my Discord user and tag as well, so my newbie can message me there as well if they has access to Discord, and are the appropriate age to do so.

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I get on practically every day, and I normally check multiple times each hour of the day. I do my schoolwork and learning from home, as I use an online school instead.

Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes, I read and I understand all of the Adopter information.

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! I always think respect and kindness helps you go a long way, and helps with getting your point across. I do not believe that being rude and unhelpful will get you anywhere, and it will give you a bad look as well.
Koikee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:39 am

Thread Update

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> AquilaFuga - axelandria - Burrito Bunny

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items