♥Introduction & Information!♥

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

♥Introduction & Information!♥

Postby Lovelypetbreeder » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:16 pm

►Introduction & Links◄
"Hello there! My name is Ashley and I belong to my owner seductiveflyingmelon. I tend to go on vacations with them, and also love to collect all sorts of things. Let me show you around and tell you a little bit about them.

Here's a little bit about my owner's artwork, they tend to use this info for making and joining adopt groups.
x

Below are some othere pets of theirs you many wish to talk too."

[Please don't post here;
That's really all the rules :/]
Last edited by Lovelypetbreeder on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Lovelypetbreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Introduction & Information!♥

Postby Lovelypetbreeder » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:42 pm

»Hoarded Pets, Trades, Auctions, and Gifts«
As you approach the fluffy feline he jumps with a start "...Oh! You startled me there, [Madame/Monsieur/Mx]! I usually can see someone approach me, you just suprised me so much...."he lets out an awkward laugh coupled with an uncomfortable smile. ...Do you need anything? ....What? Oh! My Name? Oh I apologize! ....i-i-ts Morgan." he seemed like he was trying really hard to be kind to you, but was distracted by something else. "So... can I perhaps... ask you about something?"

Big Wants
"Do you happen to have some of these items? This person I know really, REALLY, wants them. I think their a little obsessed with them..." he smiled, amused with his last comment.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hoarded Pets
"...So I know this person, let's just say they are willing to pay extra for the following pets. Do you have any? It would be preferable if you sent them in bundles, but if you can't that's okay."
He coughs and looks away embaressed
"...Uh this is embarrassing, my person hasn't updated my l-l-list yet.... I-I-i can't trade with you, m-m-my apologies. "

Specific Trades
"So do you need a specific thing, maybe I have it....Let me look." he rummaged through his pockets for a bit before looking distraught "...I-I-i don't have anything."

Auctions & Giveaways
"S-s-sorry I don't have anything for you-u-u.........." he looked at you, he seemed really uneasy, you think he's hoping for you to just leave.
Last edited by Lovelypetbreeder on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lovelypetbreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Introduction & Information!♥

Postby Lovelypetbreeder » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:41 pm

░Pets░Clickables░Other░
Oh.... sorry I don't know what to say.... Hi, I'm Zepto?....No? .....Here look at these...
Pets From Chickensmoothie Artists

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

res
Last edited by Lovelypetbreeder on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lovelypetbreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me