Newbie alert

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Newbie alert

Postby Alleyah » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Hello dear readers,

I humble Alleyah....

Umm yeah. Anyway I am Alleyah, and I have been leeching around the site for a few months now. But recently when i starded trading I found out others could attach messages and i couldn't. And i also want those awsome features!!!

I searched a bit and found i needed to get a forum posting/message aproved.
So see here my humble and greatness forum post.

Sorry fot all the errors in the message, quickly typing this on the ipod in bed instead off beeing a brave girl and sleeping.

Cuddles and sweet dreams to all and myself,
Alleyah

. "my fantasy is flying" stop thinkin' and have some fun!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dear Mods, me and my boyfriend [Teairra] sometimes share computers, and yes we do trade sometimes.
Alleyah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newbie alert

Postby WildDragonfly » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Hello Alleyah a be-lated welcome to you and welcome to the forums lol.

Ugh >.< I absolutely despise typing on my I-Pod :3 It takes forever, as I am forever pressing the wrong key haha.

I hope you will start chatting amongst the forums and such 8D Have fun with the Halloween event!

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ging Freecss » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:07 pm

lol this makes me wanna send you a trade. Not to tease you or any thing, but just for kicks.XD
Hello there, I'm Meeks!

feel free to ask me for my tumblr and here is my flightrising
Ging Freecss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alleyah » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:47 am

@ WildDragonfly
Omg! pink name! :giggle:
I-Pod can be a bit tricky [with the typing that is..] but i love watching you-tube stuff in bed on them, its so easy!
So far having lots off fun with the Halloween event, the pets are just so sticking cute!
Who knows i might come around some more times around the forums now i can post without trouble. :P

@ Frostfirewolf43
If u want i can kick u anyway. U can always make a donation if u like it that much to show appreciation :giggle:.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dear Mods, me and my boyfriend [Teairra] sometimes share computers, and yes we do trade sometimes.
Alleyah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nympheh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 am

WildDragonfly wrote:
    Hello Alleyah a be-lated welcome to you and welcome to the forums lol.

Ugh >.< I absolutely despise typing on my I-Pod :3 It takes forever, as I am forever pressing the wrong key haha.

I hope you will start chatting amongst the forums and such 8D Have fun with the Halloween event!

hehe, yes, the ipod touch is miserable to type on! (but i love mine all the same!)
Quitting, my lovelies...
Nympheh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:20 am

Alleyah wrote:@ WildDragonfly
    Omg! pink name! :giggle:
    I-Pod can be a bit tricky [with the typing that is..] but i love watching you-tube stuff in bed on them, its so easy!
    So far having lots off fun with the Halloween event, the pets are just so sticking cute!
    Who knows i might come around some more times around the forums now i can post without trouble. :P

Hurr 8D I woulda preferred blue...but what can you do? xD
    I can never seem to get mine to connect to the internet in my room >.<

Awesome that's good! I can't wait to see what other pets and items they come out with for the Halloween Event :)
    666_nymph wrote:hehe, yes, the ipod touch is miserable to type on! (but i love mine all the same!)
    Ditto. The games people come up with amuse me hehe.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alleyah » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Hihi! I have the wi-fi set-up in my room since i'm the only who uses wi-fi in this household. So that's no big problem, just the connection downstairs isn't ideal but sometimes I do get a connection when i'm outside a couple off meters away from the house. [but no connection when i'm inside on the same level...] It's just weird like that i guess.

Alleyah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me