HI I'@M NEW

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

HI I'@M NEW

Postby Rosey2010 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Hiya all i cant trade because i dont know how to
Rosey2010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HI I'@M NEW

Postby lou; » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:05 am

Welcome to Chickensmoothie!
If you want to trade, go back to Chickensmoothie's main site. (it's located at the top of this page) Look up at the links, which often say: Wishlist Pets Trades. Click on that, and then when a new page appears, all your past and current trades will appear. If you'd like to start a trade, click the Start Trade button and enter the user's name. Then you'll figure it out from there.
If there's any further questions, feel free to ask. ;)
Have fun around the community! :D
STARS
Magic tumbled from her pretty lips and when she spoke the language of the universe -- the stars sighed in unison.
lou;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Skigh » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm

HEY! and WELCOME! I hOPE yOu LiKe Cs! sooo....
HI!!!
:D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :) :) :) :P :P :P :lol: ;) :) :D :D :D ;)
I AM QUITTING...SORRY I HAVE BECAME TO ADDICTED TO IT....BYE...I AM GIVING ALL MY PETS TO BIRDFLY! MODS PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT...I AM GIVING BIRDFLY ALL MY PETS
Dark Skigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:50 am

Hello meggymoo95, welcome to ya :)

If you are still having trouble with your trading feel free to shoot me over a PM.

You will want to check out the FAQ as well as the Help section for common questions you may have.

Some wonderful, and very helpful member created guides are:

If you have a question that isn't answered there or anywhere else, please don't hesitate to ask myself or another Newbie Helper.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me