Hello, Feel Free To Ask For Help & Introduce Yourselves

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hello, Feel Free To Ask For Help & Introduce Yourselves

Postby Cirque » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:46 am

Hello. =3

Okay, so I'm not new, I've been on here for a while, a year, almost, but I figured I might as well make an introduction topic for those who don't me.

I'm Vampire Cirque, well, you probably already know that... But, anyways, I'm an aspiring artist, and I'd be glad to give art advice at anyone who also wants to be an artist.

Also, since I've been on here for quite a while, I know a lot about this site, so please don't hesitate to ask if you need help, I'm generally a nice person. =}

So, yea, stop by, introduce yourselves, or maybe ask for help, I'd be happy to help. <3
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hello, Feel Free To Ask For Help & Introduce Yourselves

Postby lou; » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:55 pm

.....nice to meet you.
STARS
Magic tumbled from her pretty lips and when she spoke the language of the universe -- the stars sighed in unison.
lou;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Hello Vampire Cirque, a be-lated welcome to ya :P Better late than never for an intro ^^

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Skigh » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:20 pm

I am erjames4 (as you can see...) I started the 27 of June. (I guess 2-3 weeks ago...) Right now I am yet to find new stuff out (including looking around/reading the rules that some moderators/administrators posted) Well, It is getting very fun and interesting. I never actually found a game like this! I showed my 2 friends and my sister! They Love It! (I spend the most time on it, They call me crazy.) My favorite part about it is Adopting new pets. I really think it is so awesome! I even started drawing my own crazy/messed up drawings of animals! Butterfly Wolves (cool and awesome) Who made that up! It is so cool! I really wish I joined this in 2008-2009. I really would have got cool and rare pets! They are all on my Wishlist! Well, I really just wanted to say....
Hello.
I AM QUITTING...SORRY I HAVE BECAME TO ADDICTED TO IT....BYE...I AM GIVING ALL MY PETS TO BIRDFLY! MODS PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT...I AM GIVING BIRDFLY ALL MY PETS
Dark Skigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Nice to meet you, too, Abbess. =}

Hello, WildDragonfly, true, better late than never. 8)

Hello, erjames4, welcome to the site! When I first came here, I wondered who thought up the butterfly wolves, too, they're so awesome. Yes, all the pets here are pretty awesome, the old ones especially. =3
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Skigh » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:48 pm

True That Vampire Cirque! Thank you for Welcoming me! Butterfly Wolves are really Strange but, Believe...They are awsome!
:D :D :D :D :D
I AM QUITTING...SORRY I HAVE BECAME TO ADDICTED TO IT....BYE...I AM GIVING ALL MY PETS TO BIRDFLY! MODS PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT...I AM GIVING BIRDFLY ALL MY PETS
Dark Skigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLucky7th » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Hello~

I'm TheLucky7th~ You can call me Lucky for short, if you'd like. I find that I often refer to myself as Belphy, though, due to certain a character whom I role play as, haha. -points to avatar-

Anyway, it's nice to meet you, not-so-newbie! I like to draw as well, though I'm not as good as I'd like to be, but that's why I practice! XD I don't really have any questions, as I usually lurk a site before I join, so... Hi! :3
"Ushishishi~ The Prince is bored~"
TheLucky7th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me