I decided to do it too.....

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

I decided to do it too.....

Postby Cyborg » Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 am

so my sister re-introduced herself so I thought i would, to. yeah.. this might be big.. unlike her (Cookie) I LOVE to talk... about myself. XDD bahahah
So yeah.. basically i've been playing CS on and off from ALMOST the very beginning.
so.
yep.

ANYWAY..

You can call me Al. i'm not a guy, but my main screen name is 'Almostinsane' and so i get called that alot. i'm not sure how it formed into Al.. it just did lol.

I own over 30 hermit crabs. I have lost count to be honest. there living happily and in great condition in a 55g. And there healthy. I have only PPs and Es, but i'm happy with them. They love there moss pit. :D

I'm not the most active person in the world however i do like dancing. i've always wanted to take it up but have never gotten around to it. I like swimming and going for long walks with friends that I enjoy the company of. I went for a 8km walk the other day :D YAY!!!! (or 5 miles.) Anyway
My favorite color is Red and i really like the number..well.. i can't decide. i love alot of numbers. one of my favorites has got to be 43110 though. hehe.

I play alot of Video games.. i play more then most guys I know, actually.. I play World of warcraft and like Priests, Rogues, and Locks alot. some of my favorite FPS games would have to be.. the Halo series, Bioshock, Left4dead2, Doom, Goldeneye.
I like Third person games as well -- FOR INSTANCE ASSASSINS CREED!!!! I am seriously addicted to that game XD. or was, anyway! I finished the 2nd recently.. buuuttt i could go back and get the feathers if i want ^-^ i just might!
I also enjoy RTS very VERY MUCH..(Cough Warcraft, starcraft and Warhammer Cough) and play video games quite a bit with my brother~ I have played quite a few MMOs including.. Star trek online, World of warcraft, Everquest II, Warhammer online, Maple story, etc etc.
I play Warhammer the table top game. I currently have a Skaven army(Fantasy) and am working on a Chaos space marines with Skaven heads and dwarf heads with my brother. ^^ personally, i think Fantasy is WAYY better then 40k.

I love writing and have always wanted to write my own novel - which i am trying to work on but insperation is not an easy thing for me. I feel inspired.. but just don't know what to write easily. I know the start but I have OCD for planning ahead. or at least i think i do hahaha. I always try to make sure i will enjoy what i want to do when i get older, and am seriously thinking about it already.
I want to either get into Medical, Politics or ministry. maybe Science..or.. or.. yeah.
xD
I go to a drawing class on saturdays, which i am rather bad at :|. no, i do not draw well D:
I am home schooled although smart. WOOAHHH i know right? thats a shocker!! hehe. just bugging you guys~
Some of my favorite songs are really weird. kind of a mix of all Genres. I really enjoy the soundtrack to Anastasia, and i like some skillet songs (although some annoy the heck out of me o.0) and TFK!!! TFK ROCKS!! yep. I also like Casting crowns and some other artists.
MY FAVORITE SHOW IS PROBABLY HEROES!!!! I LOVE HEROES!! =D I haven't watched all 4 seasons, but i came in on season 4 and caught on pretty quickly ^.^ I enjoyed Season 4, although Season 1 is SO MUCH BETTER.
(cough PETERS HAWT cough.. just putting that out there.)

anyway. :|
I LIKE ICE CREAM.
basically this has gotten random. I have gotten hyper Dx oh deeeearrrr.
so imma shut up now. ^-^ Oh wait.

I also very much like House(Chase @_@), The office, and uhhherrr.
i forgot. :C
OH YEAH!! BLEACH!!! :U
and Death notes pretty cool ^-^

I OWN A KITTEH.

k.
i'm done. XDD
oh do you like my avatar? I made it :U ok. i'm done. sorry. this got.. weird. :|
ImageImageImageImage
Cyborg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I decided to do it too.....

Postby dasniu » Tue May 04, 2010 11:45 am

Welcome..again? XD
I play EQ2 and WoW also. Not many people here play EQ2. I feel lonely XD
I am also homeschooled :] Very fun~
I love House also.. Seems we have a bit in common, eh?

dasniu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyborg » Tue May 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Firessa wrote:Welcome..again? XD
I play EQ2 and WoW also. Not many people here play EQ2. I feel lonely XD
I am also homeschooled :] Very fun~
I love House also.. Seems we have a bit in common, eh?

Aww thank you. :U
Haha, well if my account was still active I'd play it with you XD. but its not. i'm cheap. >____>
And yes it does :D I mostly got hooked on House thx to my dads obsession with it ROFL
ImageImageImageImage
Cyborg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Wed May 05, 2010 9:05 am

Hello Al, a super be-lated welcome to you. :D

I must say your favorite number seems so random, I like it :lol:
    Good luck with that novel, I hope you will be able to find some inspiration for it.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me