Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:54 am

surrounded by idiots wrote:Username: surrounded by idiots
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): just english
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: i mainly help people over pm ,, so i cannot provide any links, sorry.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: on other websites that i am a part of ,, such as wajas ,, i have helped new players get used to the forums ,, rules ,, and how the website generally works. i enjoy helping people out. it is just in my nature to provide a helping hand to anyone needing it. i am friendly ,, patient ,, and understanding. i believe that i would be good at being a new user adopter.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: i am mostly active on friday ,, saturday ,, sunday ,, and wednesday when i am able to get to my laptop. usually i can get on in the afternoon and evening from around three p.m. est to ten p.m. est. but on other days i can also be active during those hours since i have a phone as well,, allowing me to get onto chicken smoothie through its mobile friendly website.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): i am willing to adopt five new users ^^
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes ,, i have read all of the information provided and understand it.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: always!

my newbie has not responded to my pm.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foeshi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:57 am

Heya! I just signed up today and I would like to be adopted.

Username: foeshi
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm only fluent in English, unfortunately.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: To make a very long story very short, I was looking around for more information about a different site, when I accidentally stumbled onto a subreddit advertising various pet-based games. Chickensmoothie was on there and the description intrigued me, so I gave it a look. It seemed pretty cool, so I signed up.
What do you like best so far?: The artwork for the pets is really well done.
Any questions?: How do you know when a pet has finished aging? Does it notify you or do you have to manually check your pets?
he/him please | "You fight to survive 'cause you made it this far" -Owl City, "This Isn't the End"

SELLING CUSTOM/RECOLORED/PRIDE EMOJIS
foeshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubblegumpony » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi I would love to be adopted. I have been registered for a while however I looged in twice and the account has been just sitting until 4 days ago

Username: Bubblegumpony
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My friend has it
What do you like best so far?: The events
Any questions?: Basically I want to know how to get rares
Bubblegumpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Hello there, my newbie did not need any help, so may I please be assigned another? Thank you!
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painted Fox » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:12 am

Hello! My newbie has not responded in the week after I sent the first message, and has not been online. Could I be assigned a new one please? Thanks.
────────────────────────── ( WHO DIES )
───────────────────
⋆ She/Her ⋆ FR ⋆ Queer ⋆ Theatre ⋆
IG ⋆ Adult ⋆ Short ⋆ C$ Store

───────────────────
x.C R E D I T !! .x
───────────────────
── ( who tells ) ──
Painted Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:24 am

Thread Update

Adopters, please remember to wait one full week before coming back and saying your newbie has not responded! Of course, if your newbie tells you they don't need help then you can be reassigned at any point, but some of you came back a bit early upon not getting a response (it's been a week now, so you have been reassigned/put at top of the list).
I can't re-assign someone early over another adopter at the top of the list, so please remember this in order to keep the system simple and fair!

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> Celozon & AquilaFuga

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chemicello » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:34 am

Username: Chemicello
Languages that you are fluent in besides English: None
Why should you be able to adopt a newbie?: Becuase I am patient and willing to explain things over and over in as much detail as required, I am friendly and like to think that I am approachable. Also, I love making friends and its a great way to meet new people. As well as that, I did not have anyone tell me what to do when I joined and I was a bit in the dark for a few months until I figured things out, so I don't want other people to have to guess at how to use this site.
How often do you get on cs?: Everyday, unless I am on holiday or have an important event (unlikely).
How long do you typically spend on cs each time you get on?: around an hour, a couple of times a day usually.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: yes, completely
╔════════════════╗
chemi .INFJ. she/her
ravenclaw. french/ english.
*houseplant enthusiast*
*mountain and trail runner*
I love roleplaying, and
helping new players. pm me
if you want help or a chat!

╚════════════════╝

Chemicello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Denym_ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:49 am

My newbie hasn't replied. I can't find my old form, but I've said I'm ok to adopt 5 newbies, and this was my second. Can I be added to the top or do I need to fill out a new form?
Doesn’t sound so bad to me...
_Denym_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:50 am

-TruBlue wrote:Username: -TruBlue
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): I know a decent amount of Spanish.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: x x x x x
I have also adopted a newbie beforehand as an underage applicant.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I should be allowed to adopt a newbie because I absolutely love helping people and I would like to give people a helping hand on the site. I know a lot about CS and I would be able to answer my newbie's questions.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: Multiple hours a day, depending on my schedule. On school days, about three hours. On weekends, about 6.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): I am willing to adopt 2 newbies.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes, I have.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yes, absolutely.

Quoting my form, as my newbie didn't ask me any questions and it's been a week.
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:41 am

my newbie has not responded to my pm since I sent it a week ago. may I be assigned a new one?

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist