The General Helpers

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: The General Helpers

Postby Lord O Affreux » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:04 pm

Heeey so I'm not rlly the best with shortened meanings, so what does the whole "MA" and "list" stuff mean?? I don't rlly understand it :,,^]

╔══════╗

ImageVegasImage
Adult
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
hi ad hi corpse

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔.

╚══════╝

©
Lord O Affreux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The General Helpers

Postby Ashki » Wed May 01, 2024 2:24 am

Lord O Affreux wrote:Heeey so I'm not rlly the best with shortened meanings, so what does the whole "MA" and "list" stuff mean?? I don't rlly understand it :,,^]

Hey there! Nons and MAs (mid-advents) are baseline values in trading. These terms, in trade settings, are not used as names for pets* but rather a way to value pets.

A general guide commonly seen in pet worth threads now breaks the terms down as:
1 non = 10 mid-advents (MAs) = 100 old rares (rares from 2010/2011)
1 MA = 10 old rares
Guide to Trading Every Pet on CS (or Horror's Guide) - these trade values are fluid, they may vary depending on what pets are involved and who you are trading with! This is very commonly referred to as the 'list' many people use for trading and figuring out values.

If you are ever struggling to identify what a pet you have or are looking for is worth, I recommend asking on the How Much Is This Pet Worth? thread!
Pets that are very rare and above can generally be found on the Guide to Trading Every Pet on CS, which may help you in identifying common trading values. The VR and OMGSR Successful Trades Thread can also be helpful for seeing actual concrete trading data/values for certain pets. c:

*The only exception to the nons/MAs not applying to unique names of pets is in the case of the pets which originated the term "non": four particular dogs from July 2008 - the non-swirl, the non-jewel, the non-coon, and the non-tag.
There is also the non-balloon from August 2008, though it is not regarded in the same way as the above four outcomes!
They are known as "non-[name here]" because they are counterparts to littermates who do have the characteristic that these outcomes are missing. [/size][/list][/quote]
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist