Updates to the pound!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Updates to the pound!

Postby Clayflower. » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:29 am

Squecca wrote:Dang too bad I missed the test run! So this update will also apply to the next upcoming pound? :o

i was wondering this as well, but my guess is most likely not! if there's bugs they might have to troubleshoot and tweak things, but we never know!

i hope so though!!

trade center
♡ says "dude" too much
♡ DC - Clayflower
♡ M • 2/13/2022
Clayflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:37 am

Clayflower. wrote:
Squecca wrote:Dang too bad I missed the test run! So this update will also apply to the next upcoming pound? :o

i was wondering this as well, but my guess is most likely not! if there's bugs they might have to troubleshoot and tweak things, but we never know!

i hope so though!!

This new way of the pound working is staying. There was a bug on the test run but that has since been fixed. ^^

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clayflower. » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:40 am

Zeena wrote:
Clayflower. wrote:

i hope so though!!

This new way of the pound working is staying. There was a bug on the test run but that has since been fixed. ^^

YOOOO THAT'S AWESOME!

good work fixing that so fast i did not expect that!!!!

trade center
♡ says "dude" too much
♡ DC - Clayflower
♡ M • 2/13/2022
Clayflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyliePearl » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:09 am

Thanks CS Team! This is extremely helpful for those of us who've got slow wifi, you guys are awesome!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:40 am

That test run was definitely confusing, glad to see it's been fixed and ready to go moving forward!

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kecko » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:25 am

It’s being brought up on the pound pets you got thread that some people may be using bots to adopt pets faster. Is there a way to ban bots so that those of us who don’t use them could have a chance at getting the rare/store pets? I think the updates great but if the bots are real then it seems unfair to be able to use them. I’ve noticed the same people getting store pets each opening and it seems kinda suspicious since they are so randomly shown
ImageImage

Toxic Hoarder: 62 Toxics so far
Kecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:27 am

I like this update c:

I decided to click through a few pages to see it in action. I saw 8 pages: had a rare on the 5th and 7th. Eventually adopted an uncommon from my WL on the 8th.
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gansey » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:37 am

Kecko wrote:It’s being brought up on the pound pets you got thread that some people may be using bots to adopt pets faster. Is there a way to ban bots so that those of us who don’t use them could have a chance at getting the rare/store pets? I think the updates great but if the bots are real then it seems unfair to be able to use them. I’ve noticed the same people getting store pets each opening and it seems kinda suspicious since they are so randomly shown

i was under the impression that the discord bots people were referring to was the bots that reminded a CS discord server when the pound was about to open so it increases the number of people who go to the pound. but if there are people who are using actual bots that adopt more valuable pets like youre suggesting, i agree that needs to be stopped (-:
╔════════════╗

howdy
my name is noah
i love d&d, writing, pokémon,
and birding.
free to pm // fr // cs store

╚════════════╝
gansey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kecko » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:39 am

gansey wrote:
Kecko wrote:It’s being brought up on the pound pets you got thread that some people may be using bots to adopt pets faster. Is there a way to ban bots so that those of us who don’t use them could have a chance at getting the rare/store pets? I think the updates great but if the bots are real then it seems unfair to be able to use them. I’ve noticed the same people getting store pets each opening and it seems kinda suspicious since they are so randomly shown

i was under the impression that the discord bots people were referring to was the bots that reminded a CS discord server when the pound was about to open so it increases the number of people who go to the pound. but if there are people who are using actual bots that adopt more valuable pets like youre suggesting, i agree that needs to be stopped (-:

I could have misunderstood what they were talking about but I have noticed the same people getting the rarest pets multiple openings in a row so I’m honestly not sure. If there are bits, other than the one you are mentioning, I don’t think they should be allowed
ImageImage

Toxic Hoarder: 62 Toxics so far
Kecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:58 am

Kecko wrote:
gansey wrote:

I could have misunderstood what they were talking about but I have noticed the same people getting the rarest pets multiple openings in a row so I’m honestly not sure. If there are bits, other than the one you are mentioning, I don’t think they should be allowed

For reference it was this thread that mentioned the possibility of bots/auto clickers!!

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=4931209
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me