Staff Applications Closed!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Staff Applications Now Open!

Postby skyline » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:22 pm

a bit ago, (around a year, or possibly more) I believe I got around 2-3 warnings for posting before the 24 hour mark on the former rare's list swap thread, and from what I recall i received a board warning for it due to my lack of attention. would this impede on my application by any chance? as from what i believe this might fall into the minor offense category.
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Applications Now Open!

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:51 pm

skyline wrote:
      a bit ago, (around a year, or possibly more) I believe I got around 2-3 warnings for posting before the 24 hour mark on the former rare's list swap thread, and from what I recall i received a board warning for it due to my lack of attention. would this impede on my application by any chance? as from what i believe this might fall into the minor offense category.

While the specifics of the situation would need to be looked at more closely by staff, major offenses usually fall more under the category of malicious rule breaking, fighting, and theft, or other serious transgressions against users.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowkat1 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:24 pm

I jouined around last May and am always open for chatting. Would like to apply for general helper
the embodiment of chaos,
shadowkat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:41 pm

cheetahgirl8 wrote:I jouined around last May and am always open for chatting. Would like to apply for general helper

Generally speaking, the staff team will be looking for people highly active in the forums (at least 300 posts) so that they know you are highly familiar with the forums and the users as well as comfortable posting there. Especially positions like GH you would be expected to post in areas like the Introductions and Help boards. Unfortunately your current post count is well below that, you might consider instead using this opportunity to improve on that aspect, and and apply next time applications open, so you can be sure you'll be ready for whatever the position requires.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svetigris » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:36 am

I can't wait to be a moderator and make ppl smile!
Svetigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Applications Closing Soon!

Postby Sorren Fey » Wed May 01, 2019 12:58 am

Applications will be closing soon so make sure to get your final edits in!
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby All Might » Wed May 01, 2019 2:34 pm

I admit. I've been trying to dedicate myself more to this website upon seeing and wishing to apply for staff - It's home here!
[And no one wants to stop enjoying home!]

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsearcher77 » Fri May 03, 2019 1:54 am

When does the next availablity to apply for a position start? I currently don’t have WiFi and I always run out of cellar data and was just wondering for future possibilities?
PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT, I WONT BE BACK! Thank you for everything, the CS community is truly amazing! I hate to leave it but I’m ready for a disconnect on most if not all of my social media interactions! You all have been great and I thank you for making my short time on CS enjoyable☺️
Soulsearcher77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Fri May 03, 2019 2:08 am

Soulsearcher77 wrote:When does the next availablity to apply for a position start? I currently don’t have WiFi and I always run out of cellar data and was just wondering for future possibilities?

from what i can tell, staff applications open whenever there is a need for new staff. like at an irl job, positions won't open until they are needed. that could be three weeks from now, or it could be a year; it just depends on when there is enough demand.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Fri May 03, 2019 8:23 am

parabatai. wrote:
Soulsearcher77 wrote:When does the next availablity to apply for a position start? I currently don’t have WiFi and I always run out of cellar data and was just wondering for future possibilities?

from what i can tell, staff applications open whenever there is a need for new staff. like at an irl job, positions won't open until they are needed. that could be three weeks from now, or it could be a year; it just depends on when there is enough demand.

Correct, although generally it airs more on the side of a year or two for most positions. However, there is still a bit of time left to apply this round if you get it in soon. :)
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me