Big Rarity Update - read for details!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Big Rarity Update - read for details!

Postby Thebug » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:12 am

Um slight complaint I have been on for awhile and today I decided to fix up my pet group and realized a few of my rares went down and most of my common pets when down to vary common or omg so common. Point of the story with this update most of the pets are now really down in the common. Please make more pets that just common
Thebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilydameme » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:47 pm

omg thank you, it's so cool!
na me bored eat breadImage
Lilydameme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:42 pm

Thebug wrote:Um slight complaint I have been on for awhile and today I decided to fix up my pet group and realized a few of my rares went down and most of my common pets when down to vary common or omg so common. Point of the story with this update most of the pets are now really down in the common. Please make more pets that just common

But, they already were that common. They didn't change how many of the pet there is, just adjusted the numbers on the rarity scale.
Rarity is decided by how many copies of the pet there are, they just changed the scale of how they determine rarity. The total amount of pets are the same. For instance, previous month pets that were set at "uncommon", I'd have a whole litter of the "uncommon" out come and no others. That is NOT an uncommon pet! I'm glad the rarities got adjusted, it's way easier to swap missed outcomes now that they aren't all "uncommon" from the get-go!

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:20 pm

My only complaint is that they still haven't made a sort by species option to mass move pets like rarity updates are great and all but qe desperately need a sort by species mass move option in the pet groups.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lasagna !! » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:43 am

Captain Thomas Lasky wrote:My only complaint is that they still haven't made a sort by species option to mass move pets like rarity updates are great and all but qe desperately need a sort by species mass move option in the pet groups.

That's actually a good idea. I hope CS has that feature in the future.
xxhe/she . istp . minorxxxxxxxlastfm . toyhouse
xxmy angel is crying now, i kissed her goodbye
lasagna !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:22 pm

kole rhi wrote:
Captain Thomas Lasky wrote:My only complaint is that they still haven't made a sort by species option to mass move pets like rarity updates are great and all but qe desperately need a sort by species mass move option in the pet groups.

That's actually a good idea. I hope CS has that feature in the future.

Yep, +1...!

Yep, would be nice indeed if it was possible to sort Pets in a Group => by Rarity, and by Pet's Name also (Ascending/Descending), instead of only by Date. (Hassle with Re-released Pets for example...)
And each Group should remember which Sorting we've chosen for that Group...

+ In the Archive also, be able to search/isolate Pets based on Rarity.

EDIT:
Hum, I misread the Suggestion, I had understood "Sort by Rarity"... :oops:

But "Sort by Species"..., hum..., that's a bit the "Purpose" of creating Groups to organize our Pets..., but a "Sort by Species" could indeed still be handy for our 'Pets without a Group', or the Group(s) where we keep our Growing Pets as those Groups quickly tend to become a bit "messy" as we do Swaps for missing Outcomes...
=> Still +1, ah-ah...!
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:29 am

O-O
Last edited by Crossflare on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:49 am

Captain Thomas Lasky wrote:Um you misunderstand it's impossible to sort out group of 5000 pets so please don't say it is already implemented it is not and no that is not the point of making groups

You expect me to go through by and sort using those awful tick buttons with out an autosort feature that allows me to hit check all of certain species to mass move pets.(You shouldn't cause 5000 plus pets takes more then an hour to a sort by species would speed up moving pets it would enable us to better move to the so called groups you say have organization purposes that without sort by species function on the uncategorized pets would be impossible to use and are currently impossible to use with 5000 plus pets 100 no problem but 5000 or more nope Some people have even more pets then that.)

In fact our current mass move system is fudging terrible it only goes by page and it doesn't allow us to hit button and select all of one species we have manually gi through 5000 pets just because CS devs csn't be bothered to make it more convenient. Groups do not have any sort of good way of organizing so you tell me do you want yo spend an hour 5000 pets under the current system no you do not.

Hey..., relax...!, take it easy...! I'm supporting your Sugg with a +1, you don't need to "attack" me like that...!! :what: :shock:

And yep, I repeat...!: If you still have all your 5000 Pets in your 'Pets without a Group' Group nearly 4 years after joining CS, then you should have started to create Groups and to organize your Pets in those Groups "a little bit earlier", ah-ah...!, and the "Big Rarity Change" this Thread is about is not the Cause of your Problem...! Pfff... :lol:
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:09 am

Oh I apologize if that seemed aggressive I didn't mean it but yeah I've tried organizing mine it's pain in the butt. I mean rarity changes are great but we still need acknowledgment of the current organization system being a bit outdated and needing some quality of life improvements and TLC attention.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me