New Lost and Found feature! Rescue some items!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: New Lost and Found feature! Rescue some items!

Postby CaptainSpank » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:15 pm

Kind of "bumping" this Thread, about 1 week after my last Post..., as nobody posted anymore after me... :o

But..., anybody else to "support" my Suggestions...? :idea:

=> To mention the Date (Year + Month/Event) after adopting an Item.
=> To include this Info + all the Info we already get directly after adopting, in the Trade itself.
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:11 pm

OK, never mind then..., I guess everybody knows from "Dog => Hanging in the mouth" + looking at the Item, exactly from what Year and what Month all Items are and can locate them directly in 2 or 3 Clicks in the Archive... OK, Fair enough..., I'm impressed...! :thumbup:
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CalicoWolf » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:20 pm

CaptainSpank wrote:Kind of "bumping" this Thread, about 1 week after my last Post..., as nobody posted anymore after me... :o

=> To include this Info + all the Info we already get directly after adopting, in the Trade itself.

I fully support this idea! Or at least it show as a wishlist item obtained like the pets do.
May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
and may Loki give you laughter as you go.
Discord name: RainbowWolf#4227
Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon, and the truth Gautama Buddha.

Annual LOLO Player - Everyone Gets Something.

Treats - Wishlist and Tricks - Non-wishlist
Avi was made by Compumon.
ImageImage
CalicoWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babybee » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:45 am

i haven't caught the pound in months and i don't really care about the items, i don't come on here nearly as much as i did before this feature. 😔
babybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:54 pm

CalicoWolf wrote:
CaptainSpank wrote:Kind of "bumping" this Thread, about 1 week after my last Post..., as nobody posted anymore after me... :o

I fully support this idea! Or at least it show as a wishlist item obtained like the pets do.

A bit "late" Reply (from me), but Thanks @CalicoWolf for supporting my Suggestion...! :thumbup:

And yep indeed, an easy way to clear the Item from our WL would also be handy... (But I would still like to know if the Item I just "rescued" is from 2009 or 2013 or 2018 and to "see" it in the Archive to find out if it's part of a Set, and what other related/similar Items I am still missing from that Set/Month...)
"Pragmatic Thinker"...

Dreamie(s)...!):

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legoless » Wed May 01, 2019 5:22 am

Seems like I never catch the Pound open anymore. Whatever way the timing works out, it's always the Lost & Found for me 😔
ImageImageImage Discord
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
legoless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me